Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSR32

I wore this at 12.5mcgs

I felt an initial calm and had no intentions of cleaning until i saw my kitchen. This was fantastic for cleaning. I felt like a methhead scrubbing away at every detail. Getting in between cracks and crevices. Dirt and grime was no match for me and xsr32. LOL

This was also good for mundane tasks. Pre xsr32, I had given up on trying to figure out how to submit forms and finding out my candidate number for a test I was taking. After xsr32 i trouble shooted my way into completion. I actually didn't attribute this to xsr32 and am just realizing this as I am going through my day in my head.

I grabbed lunch at a casual Ghanaian restaurant and on my way there, the music I listened to sound crisper? The lettering on signs looked stark and stood out. I was hyper aware of my surroundings and though i wasn't looking at anyone directly (outside the cashier and waiter) , I was noting how many people walked it. I felt like i was taking everything in at a once, it felt a bit over stimulating.

I was able to pick up on very small nuances in people's body language. I could tell who was attracted to me and who didn't register my presence. The cashier and one other patron were oddly fixated on my ass. I'm not sure if this is typical or is xsr32 induced. Normally, if i notice someone staring, they stop. But they were just straight up staring unabashedly. Maybe it was because I didn't give any cues showing that i noticed? Oddly enough I was taking this in without looking at anyone directly because i was hyper aware of my surroundings.

I have a feeling this would be great to use while lifting weights or doing Barre and pilates because it would make you hyper aware of proper form

Last edited by Isis; 07-07-2018, 07:46 AM.

Nice! You've described the xar32 effect very well. This is exactly what we can expect. Heightened focus and hyper awareness. I think the fixation on your ass was because they were ass men and xsr32 created a state where they were hyper aware of this feature. I suspect that if they were boob men they would have been staring at your boobs. I doubt that it is disinhibition so much as a sort of tunnel vision.

You should try it with P86 some time.
    Brute, Dominant Ascend, Prowl, APi, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 40 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 40 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 40 mcg, Beta Androstenol 50 mcg

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      I think the fixation on your ass was because they were ass men and xsr32 created a state where they were hyper aware of this feature. I suspect that if they were boob men they would have been staring at your boobs. I doubt that it is disinhibition so much as a sort of tunnel vision.
      That makes sense! Now I see why signs stood out to me. I was looking for directions on how to get to this restaurant and was focused on street signs. I'll def try p86 +xsr32

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
      X