yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best mones for relaxing after work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find cops stimulating, lol.
    Oh, you mean have I found aggression?
    Surprise sexual frustration (he's suddenly horny and doesn't understand why) and probably some other cases of testiness from testosterone ramping up. I rarely wear just copious amounts of cops solo though...so I haven't run into it much.
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
      A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

Would Balm Bomb have the same effect for a male user?

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I find cops stimulating, lol.
            Oh, you mean have I found aggression?
            Surprise sexual frustration (he's suddenly horny and doesn't understand why) and probably some other cases of testiness from testosterone ramping up. I rarely wear just copious amounts of cops solo though...so I haven't run into it much.
            lol i wore occo gold out today with temptress, seems the women were more interested, probably cause i was wearing PSEL
            i don't know why but PSEL does nothing for me, only seems to work on the females!
            well at least i know celebrity works for me soo far in testing lol
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

P96, Odyssey and a Beer

Comment

Sounds like a great combination

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

lol i wore occo gold out today with temptress, seems the women were more interested, probably cause i was wearing PSEL
                  i don't know why but PSEL does nothing for me, only seems to work on the females!
                  well at least i know celebrity works for me soo far in testing lol
                  PSEL works well on my guy, but it's also surprisingly light hearted and fun.
                  I was expecting something closer to a dominant Temptress kind of vibe when I first got it but, on me, it's a bit more lke Babe (without free stuff ).
                  Do you have LP Pherogirl? It's Une, but with an OCCO amount of cops...another yummy honey fragrance...

Suaviter in modo It could, but note that there is some Est in there...Balm Bomb From LP:
                  Androstadienone, Alpha-Androstenol, DHEAS, Epiandrosterone, Beta-THDOC, Estratetraenol.
                  It may be good for home, but may come across beta in public, though it may be only a small and manageable amount of Est, most guys responses are to be happy around me when I wear it
                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

PSEL works well on my guy, but it's also surprisingly light hearted and fun.
                    I was expecting something closer to a dominant Temptress kind of vibe when I first got it but, on me, it's a bit more lke Babe (without free stuff ).
                    Do you have LP Pherogirl? It's Une, but with an OCCO amount of cops...another yummy honey fragrance...

Suaviter in modo It could, but note that there is some Est in there...Balm Bomb From LP:
                    Androstadienone, Alpha-Androstenol, DHEAS, Epiandrosterone, Beta-THDOC, Estratetraenol.
                    It may be good for home, but may come across beta in public, though it may be only a small and manageable amount of Est, most guys responses are to be happy around me when I wear it
                    Yes i have Pherogirl
                    thinking of taking it to London for 2 days on my visit
                    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment

i have a gyno appointment in the morning, don't know what to wear lol!
                    if i wear celebrity he might be all over me lol!

Comment

Comment

I have tried 1-2 sprays of 25 mcg neno on my upper lip three times now. Really calming and relaxing, instantly took the edge of some job related stress. I added a spray of Summer Daze but it made no difference, it was like the neno had already done the job. Will keep on testing and report back. Thinking of getting the 50 mcg strength with my next order. Thanks for the tip NuTrix!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X