yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSP119?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow...

after my review.

5?-dihydroprogesterone (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/5?-Dihydroprogesterone)
    I would place a poker bet is one of these 115 119 or TAC. (Read up on it)

nonetheless here are the analogs if we believe this to be true we just need an agonist analog:

A variety of synthetic derivatives and analogues of allopregnanolone with similar activity and effects exist, including alfadolone(3?,21-dihydroxy-5?-pregnane-11,20-dione), alfaxolone (3?-hydroxy-5?-pregnane-11,20-dione), ganaxolone (3?-hydroxy-3?-methyl-5?-pregnan-20-one), hydroxydione (21-hydroxy-5?-pregnane-3,20-dione), minaxolone(11?-(dimethylamino)-2?-ethoxy-3?-hydroxy-5?-pregnan-20-one), Org 20599 (21-chloro-3?-hydroxy-2?-morpholin-4-yl-5?-pregnan-20-one), Org 21465 (2?-(2,2-dimethyl-4-morpholinyl)-3?-hydroxy-11,20-dioxo-5?-pregnan-21-yl methanesulfonate), and renanolone (3?-hydroxy-5?-pregnan-11,20-dione).

I'm going to search Sigma Aldrich for these analogues and see what the cost are if any.
    I really really don't understand how someone self taught couldn't just cook this stuff up.
    Androtics had a chemist, I remember he got sick etc..

And here's how it relates to THDOC:

The 21-hydroxylated derivative of this compound, tetrahydrodeoxycorticosterone(THDOC), is an endogenous inhibitory neurosteroid with similar properties to those of allopregnanolone, and the 3?-methyl analogueof allopregnanolone, ganaxolone, is under development to treat epilepsy and other conditions, including post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).[4]

System broken

UPDATE:

so it can't be 5?-dihydroprogesterone if that price is accurate. What we need now is to find the one that's 30k that you spoke about Muestearate
    Last edited by Prettyrickyboi; 12-13-2019, 11:27 AM.

Comment

All of this GUESSING!

XSteveO, will you/could you please put this (115) to rest before all of these Mad Guessing Scientist heads eXplode, please?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by MMM View Post
        All of this GUESSING!

XSteveO, will you/could you please put this (115) to rest before all of these Mad Guessing Scientist heads eXplode, please?

Thanks!
        It's not just a coincidence that when you search allopregnanolone also known as brexanolone. You get: "Brexanolone was approved for medical use in the United States in 2019, with commercial sales expected to begin in June 2019.The long administration time, as well as the cost of US$34,000, have raised concerns about accessibility for many women."

So just around June 2019 XSP115 runs out and the price is up. 34k on this particular product that does some particular things in line with what XSP115 did ...come on man. Just look at it for yourself.

And you cant shoot down researching, guessing and experimenting...that's what this pheromone culture is built upon...That's apart of everything we do in the realm of pheromones.
        Last edited by Prettyrickyboi; 12-13-2019, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

It's not just a coincidence that when you search allopregnanolone also known as brexanolone. You get: "Brexanolone was approved for medical use in the United States in 2019, with commercial sales expected to begin in June 2019.The long administration time, as well as the cost of US$34,000, have raised concerns about accessibility for many women."

So just around June 2019 XSP115 runs out and the price is up. 34k on this particular product that does some particular things in line with what XSP115 did ...come on man. Just look at it for yourself.

And you cant shoot down researching, guessing and experimenting...that's what this pheromone culture is built upon...That's apart of everything we do in the realm of pheromones.
          Not shooting down anything. With me, COMMUNICATION would be cool as for is XSP115 coming back, or not.

Comment

Sigma is a good source, but there are a lot of molecules all named the same thing. Sigma also does not carry many of the molecules. Different labs produce different quality as well. That's why AD's EST was vastly different from everyone else. They also paid a substantial premium for it, but it absolutely did not take months to formulate like their claims.

You cannot go by price alone. It just doesn't work that way. You can find a whole bunch of epirones all the same CAS and empirical formula that are vastly different.

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

XSteveO . If I wanted to try all the epirones that you sell, how many should I be looking for. I can see the regular epirone and the new putative. Are there any others hidden perhaps in research molecules?

Comment

We spoke about it on the phone

Steve O
                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
                  We spoke about it on the phone
                  And to think I almost creamed my ownself thinking XSP115 was coming back

Comment

• XSteveO
                    XSteveO commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It will be. Just waiting for them to resume work. Only 12.5 mcg 10ml bottles

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment

THIS IS AWESOME XSteveO .
                  I cannot wait!

Comment

XSteveO
                    -YES!!!!!!! I can't wait to try XSP115!???????

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

And to think I almost creamed my ownself thinking XSP115 was coming back
                      "XSteveO commented: It will be. Just waiting for them to resume work. Only 12.5 mcg 10ml bottles"

ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! ALRIIIIIGHT!!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X