yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSP119?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
    Prettyrickyboi I would even be willing to pay a higher price if that would help to offset the cost for XS...but good things come to those who wait. Steve hasn't removed it, so maybe there's still a chance for it to to come back to a more reasonable arrangement.
    Well, I spoke about possibly getting an analog of the molecule from another company. But maybe we need to start a poll here to get attention given to it. Business is all supply and demand.
    You may already know what an analog is so I don't mean to insult your intelligence if you do..but an analog is for example adding a branch to the molecule that doesn't change what it does...but changes what it seems to be...another oxygen molecule to make it di-oxy..etc.
    In some countries chemist will do this to get around drug laws that ban certain molecules.
    and then again some countries ban all analogs of a certain drug.
    Just think of the wonders a Naked Gun, PSE, XSP115 mix could provide

Comment

if i had to test certain certain drugs, i would them for cancer or alzheimer
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

cancer is cheaper to treat than alzheimer
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Is there an overall consensus in exactly what this molecule does?
          Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
            Is there an overall consensus in exactly what this molecule does?
            No, not that I know of. I'm sure SteveO will keep this one proprietary. But there are some pretty smart folk over at Pherotalk that may have an idea...which is probably wrong but hey maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

No, not that I know of. I'm sure SteveO will keep this one proprietary. But there are some pretty smart folk over at Pherotalk that may have an idea...which is probably wrong but hey maybe.
              I'm taking that the people at PheroTalk are usually wrong? Or they simply are confused too?
              Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

I'm taking that the people at PheroTalk are usually wrong? Or they simply are confused too?
                No, they have some knowledgeable folks..the fact is this is indeed proprietary. If Company A finds a molecule that does XYZ.
                Company B could find the same one or one they feel does the same. And Community C could compare and contrast the results to feel as if they know what the molecule is based strictly on results and comparisons with known molecules and not inside info.
                It's really not an easy thing. I'm sure XSteveO keeps his recipes and cross references between what research molecules (XSR's) really are chemically in a safe in a vault with armed ninjas guarding it. lol but no seriously this stuff if kept secret for the most part.

Comment

• OutspokenOne
                  OutspokenOne commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ahhh so it's meant to be secretive for the consumer to figure it out/learn about it. Interesting.

I've been speaking with the scientist about this. I have another call today with them. Hopefully we can get some kind of resolution

Steve O
                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                  Prettyrickyboi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  *DROOLS* I will certainly follow up on this..best believe
                  Thanks SteveO

So I've been holding my anticipation for a week and I'm dying to know an update on XSP115 XSteveO

scared kermit the frog GIF

Comment

• MMM
                  MMM commented
                  Editing a comment
                  + 1

Please do tell!

Comment

Knock! Knock! *looking around to see if there's any new News on XSP115 making a comeback, or is it tagged, R.I.P.*

Comment

Waiting for XSP115 news as well. I missed out on this when it was available. Silly me.

Comment

I not very optimistic..assuming no good news has been relayed.

Comment

I was studying certain branches of pheromone, all those big words and nomenclatures while I was looking for hints about a few named molecules that aren't in the store under names. I was hoping to make some educated guesses in the putative or research molecules section. While I was learning about these other molecules I found one that may be getting scooped up by big pharma. It seems one in our neck of the woods is being studied for Post partum depression. a couples similar molecules work like Xanax but 115 might just be xanax for girlie parts. Once big pharma gets in that 4 dollar pill becomes a thousand dollars. Thaat's what "I" think is happening with 115.

Cues up Alien music

:BananaRider::BananaRider::minecraft::minecraft:

aliens abduction GIF

Comment

L
                          Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                          I was studying certain branches of pheromone, all those big words and nomenclatures while I was looking for hints about a few named molecules that aren't in the store under names. I was hoping to make some educated guesses in the putative or research molecules section. While I was learning about these other molecules I found one that may be getting scooped up by big pharma. It seems one in our neck of the woods is being studied for Post partum depression. a couples similar molecules work like Xanax but 115 might just be xanax for girlie parts. Once big pharma gets in that 4 dollar pill becomes a thousand dollars. Thaat's what "I" think is happening with 115.

Cues up Alien music

:BananaRider::BananaRider::minecraft::minecraft:

aliens abduction GIF
                          Well androtics sells TAC (Molecule C oil) and that cost hasn't risen.
                          That may be due to TAC not exactly being XSP115. In my experience XSP115 behaves MUCH MUCH better than TAC ever did.
                          If big pharma did buy this formula up...I want it even from big pharma lol

I still do want XSteveO 's input.

Comment

you are talking 30000 per milligram or 5 milligram batch for the one I was studying and that one is only a couple atoms away from the 35 dollars per 5 mg batch.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                              Prettyrickyboi commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I didn't understand this post, could you clarify? you could dm to if you want.

Warning!! pure speculation and conspiracy theory alert!!

You said you would buy it from Big pharma. Would you buy it at any price? I researched 5 chemicals in the same family as allo and beta thdoc. In some published research the actions of these chemicals is compared as similar to Xanax. I think I was on the right track because 115 is reported informally as relaxing the pelvic area. It is not hard, at least for me, based on community descriptions to imagine calling 115 a sort of pelvic or vaginal Xanax. Cues up a rotten eggs barrage from the girls

So I start looking up all these chemicals and they are all selling at 35 dollars for 5 milligrams. Then there is this one that says like 30000 dollars for 5 milligrams. Keep in mind these are very similar chemicals and I'm only guessing that one of these MIGHT be 115. So I look further into this chemical. as you probably know, each chemical has multiple names so I look into research on each of the names. Finally I find this one where big pharma is researching this chemical for the relief of Post Partum depression.

I don't know if you have had any friends that have diseases that cant be cured. If you do, you may have seen their drug prices. 30000 dollars is a typical price for a beta test drug. They can't prescribe it and its not covered by insurance so they usually give it away if you agree to be a human lab rat. Meanwhile they get to write off their research by allocating and amortizing all the costs of research into the price of the drug itself. It is part of what is wrong with our pharmaceutical price problem, how they write off R and D. So anyhow, 30000 dollars a month is a typical write-off for a research medication and that just happens to be the same price being charged for 5 mg of the what you or I would consider just a research pheromone.

I suspect the corruption goes something like this, if a chemical company lists it at 30k, the write off is legal, They make a little under the table deal say something like this, if you list the price at 30k, we will buy all you can make for 3.5k which is 100 times normal price. Win Win, except for all the orgasmically deprived women in the world.

Is that any clearer? or is the Alien music becoming too deafening? I know all my thinking is based on too many suppositions and unsubstantiated suspicions. It could as well be aliens,, or maybe a Russian Feminist plot, Maybe even Ukrainian?

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                              Prettyrickyboi commented
                              Editing a comment
                              probably one of the best guesses on this I've seen.

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                            Warning!! pure speculation and conspiracy theory alert!!

You said you would buy it from Big pharma. Would you buy it at any price? I researched 5 chemicals in the same family as allo and beta thdoc. In some published research the actions of these chemicals is compared as similar to Xanax. I think I was on the right track because 115 is reported informally as relaxing the pelvic area. It is not hard, at least for me, based on community descriptions to imagine calling 115 a sort of pelvic or vaginal Xanax. Cues up a rotten eggs barrage from the girls

So I start looking up all these chemicals and they are all selling at 35 dollars for 5 milligrams. Then there is this one that says like 30000 dollars for 5 milligrams. Keep in mind these are very similar chemicals and I'm only guessing that one of these MIGHT be 115. So I look further into this chemical. as you probably know, each chemical has multiple names so I look into research on each of the names. Finally I find this one where big pharma is researching this chemical for the relief of Post Partum depression.

I don't know if you have had any friends that have diseases that cant be cured. If you do, you may have seen their drug prices. 30000 dollars is a typical price for a beta test drug. They can't prescribe it and its not covered by insurance so they usually give it away if you agree to be a human lab rat. Meanwhile they get to write off their research by allocating and amortizing all the costs of research into the price of the drug itself. It is part of what is wrong with our pharmaceutical price problem, how they write off R and D. So anyhow, 30000 dollars a month is a typical write-off for a research medication and that just happens to be the same price being charged for 5 mg of the what you or I would consider just a research pheromone.

I suspect the corruption goes something like this, if a chemical company lists it at 30k, the write off is legal, They make a little under the table deal say something like this, if you list the price at 30k, we will buy all you can make for 3.5k which is 100 times normal price. Win Win, except for all the orgasmically deprived women in the world.

Is that any clearer? or is the Alien music becoming too deafening? I know all my thinking is based on too many suppositions and unsubstantiated suspicions. It could as well be aliens,, or maybe a Russian Feminist plot, Maybe even Ukrainian?

We've found the whistleblower..

But on a serious note, this is very very very possible..from the information that I do have.
                            Hey, how do you go about researching those chemicals and cost?
                            I'm gonna dig in more on this, maybe I can help with the research.
                            Maybe XSteveO could give you a like if you're on the right track
                            But I'm certainly going to look into this. Now the next question is...would every last company able to make this molecule be hip to this.
                            What about private chemist..or are the raw compounds required to make the molecule what actually gets expensive. I would figure no being that the super similar compounds are cheap. But I do want to know where this information is found. I don't think its too speculative or conspiracy'ey at all...

link us, link us

Comment

Muestereate Bro, you got me all riled up. I'm sitting here just thinking about what you said and like I'm completely backing you...
                              I know you already peeped this...but for everyone else check this out.

What Xanax does: Xanax is a member of the benzodiazepine family of drugs and is primarily used to treat anxiety and panic disorders. Xanax works by increasing the amount of the neurotransmitter GABA in the brain to promote calmness and a relaxed feeling.

XSP115 Description- Calming, a bit like Molecule C.

XSP119 Description- 'a clean calming feel to it that helps with anxiety'

WHAT THE F...

So...if we had XSP119 in powder form would It really be like freakin Xanax, this raises so many questions...is this ingestible, is this working by getting into the bloodstream or really by molecules in the air....does xsp115/119 and TAC only really work with contact...bro so many questions

Comment

I did not keep track of the links but Sigma Aldrich lists their public prices. If Steve knows and hasn't told us I would guess his business relationship as well as personal relationships could be damaged by breaking any confidentiality agreements. The person that told him could be let go and any future info and cooperation would have a big Black Ball besides his name.

A lot of times Sigma Aldrich lists research about the chemical right on their website, They also list as many aliases as they know of and so far it has been the more reliable sources of names. Google can get you started to but when they link back to phero sites, the info you get back is much more heavily tainted by speculations such as my own and should be taken with a grain a salt unless you can link back to legitimate research. Even legitimate research has degrees of reliability, A lot of it is written by college students/assistants and they all ain't exactly A students if ya know what I mean.

I must have went through 4 or 5 dozen links and my brain hurts even considering sorting through them again. I will telllll you all this research started with me trying to figure out which putative might be epi-allopregnanolone and it started branching out from their, How it connected to the THDOCs I don't remember.

Look at this wiki link and see if anything rings any bells with your personal experience.

Allopregnanolone

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X