yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSP119?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSP119?

Anyone tested XSP119 (XSR77)..its said to be similar to XSP115 (XSR76)

I wonder of the two XSP115 and XSP119 which more closely resembled TAC.
    I was able to try the XSP115 before it was sold out..however I never got around to the XSP119.

So far, xsp119 is NOT as physical as xsp115 for me. At least at 1 spray, which is all I've tested so far.

At 1 spray of xsp115 I'm pretty well happy with the effects - relaxed physically and yet stimulated and tingly in my core. Alert mentally, no brain fog to go with such a noticable physically relaxed state.

To compare, at 1 spray xsp119, is calm, kind of a light, barely perceived buzz type feeling, slight something in my core but not really stimulation, not terribly pronounced. Has a nice chill affect.

It's another molecule that I perceive the scent of but could be easily worn neat or with a cover.
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Want to add that lil Nu was unusually clingy/cuddly during wear. Very sweet and calm (she's high energy - often, lol) and xsp119 had her in my lap or quietly (another rarety) watching children's programming. It seems to make her more affectionate and even keeled.

Comment

Thanks NuTrix your findings are in harmony with what I've heard. I'd really be interested in how it behaves at 2 sprays and even up to 50mcg (4 sprays)
        The sweet spot for TAC is supposed to be between 25-40mcg from what I've heard.

Comment

Wearing xsp119 at 2 sprays this morning.

Finding xsp119 similar to xsp115 in the calm/chill effect, which is nice but xsp119 is more mental than physical.
          Yes. That's definitely part of it. Xsp119 seems to hit the mental/emotional side of the experience where xsp115 is also very physical to me as well.

It's affect on my daughter is very nice. She's perfectly happy sitting with mommy and enjoying her breakfast, lol.

Myself, I don't feel a difference with 2 sprays as opposed to 1. I mean solo here, just selfies, 2 isn't feeling any more or less intense.
          There's the slightest tingle at my core, nowhere near butterflies. Definately wouldn't be mistaken for the stimulation of xsp115, at least to me. But perhaps things would feel different with someone in a more intimate situation? I promise to test that too...

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
            Prettyrickyboi commented
            Editing a comment
            This is excellent. Physical 115 and Mental 119...wonder what would happen with them together O.o

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            I have yet to wear them together, but I can't think of any good reason not to

If lil Nu is any indicator, she is trying her best to be a great helper, is all up in my space, and choking me with bear hugs around my neck and is in a generally good mood and full of kisses. She was elated over me offering her apple sauce, throwing her arms around me and thanking me...
          She is often affectionate and sweet, but she's been over the top, even for her, today, lol!

Comment

Thank you NuTrix for taking time out of your day to test these scenarios

Comment

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
              Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
              A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
              ​

Comment

Yes, after wearing them seperate, they are different but certainly seem like they could be highly complimentary together...

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Yes, after wearing them seperate, they are different but certainly seem like they could be highly complimentary together...
                  I really do hope XSP115 does become available again so that I can wear them together. I'd call it 'Body and Mind'

Comment

Sounds like the perfect brand name Ricky. XSP119 for work/family occasions and the combination for... other occasions
                    Last edited by Suaviter in modo; 07-22-2019, 01:18 PM.
                    Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
                    ​

Comment

Did someone get to try this during sex?

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
                        Did someone get to try this during sex?
                        I'd like to know too

"*bump"

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

I'd like to know too

"*bump"

lol

I did try it 2 or 3 times. It's great for bonding but that's not what I was looking for when I bought it.

I was looking for something that would give me the sexperience you got with XSP115.
                          XSP 119 didn't do that. At least not yet. I still wanna try it at higher doses and combined with other sexuals.

Will report as soon as I get something interesting!

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                            Prettyrickyboi commented
                            Editing a comment
                            unfortunately I think our XSP115 wet days are over....XS119 is just not it.
                            Giselle any other product here that does something similar for you than whats reported for XS115?

Anyone have any idea why rone love comes up along with 115 when you search for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Tigris View Post
                            Anyone have any idea why rone love comes up along with 115 when you search for it?
                            Only because Rone Love is 115 mcg per spray.
                            The search includes keywords in a product.

Comment

• Tigris
                              Tigris commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Thanks!

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

I really do hope XSP115 does become available again so that I can wear them together. I'd call it 'Body and Mind'

11-01-2019, 06:03 AM
                            unfortunately I think our XSP115 wet days are over....XS119 is just not it.
                            Giselle any other product here that does something similar for you than whats reported for XS115?
                            I've been hanging around looking to see if it made it back. I KNOW they've seen the requests, and how customers enjoyed it. I wonder why? they don't come out and tell us, "KEEP HOPING AND LOOKING FOR A REPLACEMENT, BECAUSE IT'S NOT COMING BACK?" And then, share the formula.

Comment

Originally posted by MMM View Post

I've been hanging around looking to see if it made it back. I KNOW they've seen the requests, and how customers enjoyed it. I wonder why? they don't come out and tell us, "KEEP HOPING AND LOOKING FOR A REPLACEMENT, BECAUSE IT'S NOT COMING BACK?" And then, share the formula.
                              The cost for this molecule has increased exponentially. Let's just say alittle birdy told me.
                              To put it into perspective the penny is now worth a thousand dollars...I don't see this one returning any time soon.

Comment

• NuTrix
                                NuTrix commented
                                Editing a comment

NuTrix I know I know. Maybe as a community we can get with SteveO and figure something out to get a batch of this resupplied.
                              I for sure would purchase and I know many others who loved TAC for its orgasmic calming purposes that would too..who don't even know XSP115 existed.

Comment

Prettyrickyboi I would even be willing to pay a higher price if that would help to offset the cost for XS...but good things come to those who wait. Steve hasn't removed it, so maybe there's still a chance for it to to come back to a more reasonable arrangement.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X