yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Instant Shine XS replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instant Shine XS replacement

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
    ​

I have not tried Instant Shine however based on what you described I was going to suggest neno
    I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Thanks for the tip, I was thinking neno and Androsterone sodium sulphate in combination so I might just give that a try.
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
      ​

Comment

​

Comment

Yes, and I now wear it regularly. For me personally I find it makes me energetic, upbeat and in general more happy/giggly. It can go with almost any other blend.

I recently saw a review on youtube of someone saying Love Boat is similar to Instant Shine as well.
          I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

​

Comment

love boat is what you are looking for.

it has neno, rone-sulfate and other stuff.
            i just got it on mail, i will try it sometime soon.

Comment

Thanks for the tip Hombre, it does sound like a good blend. Do post your impressions when you have tried it!
              ​

Comment

I have IS x2, but I didn't get the selfies others described, though others reacted well to it when I wore it, which is fine by me

Neno and R-sulfate could be lots of fun. I don't think I've worn the 2 solo together but I have the singles and LOVE them both!

I don't believe Love Boat will feel quite the same as IS, but it is a good blend and has those 2 molecules...
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

​

Comment

Love Boat is, safely, unisex Good for anywhere, and is easily spruced up by any additions for whichever way you want to steer things.

I have XSR69, or was that a typo for P96? If so, people here love P96 and if you do a search you'll find all kinds of posts on it It's a staple. It's a nice mone on its own but it shines, imho, in combination with other blends/mixes. For me, it's like a buffer and amplifier all in one. I did have ADs P96 and it behaves the same, if that's what you're looking for

As for neno, I was sent a sample and promptly became a fan! I think that should be a staple for everyone too, lol.

Comment

​

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                        Sounds good! And yes, I was referring to ? I was looking for the same properties as in ADs p96 yes, looks like the same Quite the feel good pack there, Love Boat, p96 and neno. A good starting point for laughs and chatter combined with some p74 and Odyssey
                        I've made some reports here.

Oooooo, I like the the addition of p74 & Odyssey! Looks like a great time! What's your dosing?

Comment

Thanks, interesting read! Relaxing, no hurry, increased kino. Will read up a bit more before buying this one, I see the reports keep coming in. Ah yes, I never skip the p74 when hanging out with friends, 2 - 3 sprays 25 mcg, with IS and either Glace, IO or Odyssey (1-2 sprays, cracking crazy jokes with my male friends as with Spaceland), plus Wolf and maybe a spritz of Summer Daze, its so mellow and relaxing. I take it you use p74 and Odyssey too? Great socials, the p74 is so versatile! Good for work also in proper doses and for buffering of course.
                          ​

Comment

Haha "beta-frying" - ouch Like spilling a bottle of TAH over yourself before a candle dinner date
                            ​

Comment

Ah yes, I never skip the p74 when hanging out with friends, 2 - 3 sprays 25 mcg, with IS and either Glace, IO or Odyssey (1-2 sprays, cracking crazy jokes with my male friends as with Spaceland), plus Wolf and maybe a spritz of Summer Daze, its so mellow and relaxing. I take it you use p74 and Odyssey too? Great socials, the p74 is so versatile! Good for work also in proper doses and for buffering of course.
                              Thanks for the dosing.
                              Yes, I have an obscene collection. I prefer the title hobbyist rather than addict, lol. But P74 and Odyssey are among them

Comment

​

Comment

how they affect womenyour take on xsr32?
                                  I'm tinkering with that currently here.

Xsr32 caught my attention in xs130 (status blend) and it's also in Taboo. In my notes, I have that it creates focus and can enhance other blends (I think that's from the site) but I think (my opinion from wearing it) it's also an attention grabber and gets you noticed, or lends that to what you wear it with blends or combos. Like the focus it can provide you is shifted to others focusing on you. I like it

Comment

​

Comment

I don't think it will perk you up if you're sleepy, but if you want to try it and report back...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X