yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Odessey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol i'm wondering my character is a bit of an odessey, so how would the phero work out lol?
    maybe too much lol!
    i need a tester to test it out lol!
    would be fun lol
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Well if you suspect your character is a bit like Odyssey, then try eating some dehydrated tapioca maltodextrin juniper berries. If you turn neon orange and get a bit more fruity, then you know
      Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
      A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
        Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
          lol completley fruity on another planet half of the time lol!
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

No need for further testing then Coconut

Comment

No need for further testing then Coconut
              yep don't think i need to test odessey, i think i'm my own odessey lol!
              but i'm fine with that lol, one less to buy lol

Comment

How convenient Coconut! Let's hope you have the same effect on others too

Comment

How convenient Coconut! Let's hope you have the same effect on others too
                  well i know others always thought i was a bit of an odessey lol, i just take it and laugh lol

Comment

Sounds quite entertaining! Keep up the good rambling, the world needs more Odyssey:s

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X