Odessey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odessey

I went to go order Odessey and the 30ml product is not listed on the website no more, what could have happened that caused it to disappear, and when can I expect it to come back? O.o
    : : END TRANSMISSION : :

I think it went to artesian unsexy and just 10 ml. Just slow mover I guess, there was some mention of the molecules being used for other products. It has a ton of Alpha Stenol in it which is one of the most expensive single molecules.

https://pheromonexs.com/Unisexy-pher...-alphanol-ANOL

My Current Inventory

Comment

Just wait when they update to new checkout system where 3 order of 10ml will be considerably priced as a 30ml bottle spray, if I'm not mistaken
      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE*
      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
      APEX: Manimal 2
      * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post
        Just wait when they update to new checkout system where 3 order of 10ml will be considerably priced as a 30ml bottle spray, if I'm not mistaken
        wuttttt!!! really? nice....how/where did you know ? is it in the community section?
        life is precious so go full blast
        strike while the rod is still hot

Comment

Originally posted by OppaiDesu View Post

wuttttt!!! really? nice....how/where did you know ? is it in the community section?
          I forget, somewhere in this forum. SteveO owns the thread 🤔
          PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE*
          * sample bottle

Comment

Oh thank you for the reply, I had to filter out my expired bookmarks and saw that this was in my shopping folder
            : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

That will only work for bottles that already have a 30ml associated with it already.

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Since this is not a testimonial I moved it to an appropriate area

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

That will only work for bottles that already have a 30ml associated with it already.
                  I see. Let's say I order Ascend, Xist, and Taboo all in 10ml sprayer (and all of them have 30ml version), will it be counted as a 30ml sprayer price when I checkout (?)
                  * sample bottle

Comment

I see. Let's say I order Ascend, Xist, and Taboo all in 10ml sprayer (and all of them have 30ml version), will it be counted as a 30ml sprayer price when I checkout (?)
                    No, it will need to be three of the same to be counted as a 30ml. However I'm working it out so in your scenario it will auto-calculate that as a mix and match pack.

Steve O

Comment

• Muestereate
                      Muestereate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Genius!!!! lol

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

No, it will need to be three of the same to be counted as a 30ml. However I'm working it out so in your scenario it will auto-calculate that as a mix and match pack.
                    I see, thanks for your response
                    * sample bottle

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                    X