yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Odessey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odessey

I went to go order Odessey and the 30ml product is not listed on the website no more, what could have happened that caused it to disappear, and when can I expect it to come back? O.o
    : : END TRANSMISSION : :

I think it went to artesian unsexy and just 10 ml. Just slow mover I guess, there was some mention of the molecules being used for other products. It has a ton of Alpha Stenol in it which is one of the most expensive single molecules.

Unisexy BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND     This is my knockoff version of the Androtics original Spaceland. Created by Michael Harris “Just For Fun,” this blend combines a mega-dose of Alpha Androstenol at 50 mcg per spray with a special co-factor of essential o

Comment

Just wait when they update to new checkout system where 3 order of 10ml will be considerably priced as a 30ml bottle spray, if I'm not mistaken
      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
      APEX: Manimal 2
      * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post
        Just wait when they update to new checkout system where 3 order of 10ml will be considerably priced as a 30ml bottle spray, if I'm not mistaken
        wuttttt!!! really? nice....how/where did you know ? is it in the community section?
        life is precious so go full blast
        strike while the rod is still hot

Comment

Originally posted by OppaiDesu View Post

wuttttt!!! really? nice....how/where did you know ? is it in the community section?
          I forget, somewhere in this forum. SteveO owns the thread ????
          PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
          * sample bottle

Comment

Oh thank you for the reply, I had to filter out my expired bookmarks and saw that this was in my shopping folder

Comment

That will only work for bottles that already have a 30ml associated with it already.

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Since this is not a testimonial I moved it to an appropriate area

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

That will only work for bottles that already have a 30ml associated with it already.
                  I see. Let's say I order Ascend, Xist, and Taboo all in 10ml sprayer (and all of them have 30ml version), will it be counted as a 30ml sprayer price when I checkout (?)
                  * sample bottle

Comment

I see. Let's say I order Ascend, Xist, and Taboo all in 10ml sprayer (and all of them have 30ml version), will it be counted as a 30ml sprayer price when I checkout (?)
                    No, it will need to be three of the same to be counted as a 30ml. However I'm working it out so in your scenario it will auto-calculate that as a mix and match pack.

Steve O

Comment

• Muestereate
                      Muestereate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Genius!!!! lol

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

No, it will need to be three of the same to be counted as a 30ml. However I'm working it out so in your scenario it will auto-calculate that as a mix and match pack.
                    I see, thanks for your response
                    * sample bottle

Comment

I personally love Odyssey, it HAS to have some sort of 5-ht1a modulation going on. I have had people literally tell me they feel like they're on shrooms when exposed for long periods of time. This isn't a "fun" molecule IMHO but good for deep positive thoughts and introspection. I've found more honest, personal conversations with others exposed to it, and when combined with marijuana it causes me some mild tracers and additional disinhibition, like a really really light psychedelic.

The smell is noticeable, but not gendered like any -none products or EST, I actually kinda like the scent and it would be easy to cover with something.

Comment

I tried it at home and decided the smell wasnt for me. Kept smelling it for days too :(

Comment

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                          Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                          A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

I don't mind the Clary sage, but I added a complimentary fragrance to it just to make mine more "girlie"
                            Sadly, I have a high tolorance for a-nol, but it's still fun to watch everything unfold for others
                            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
                              Ildergreier commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I love Oddyssey, but I don't use it much since the effects can be hilarious.

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment
                              This is a no no around my toddler. It would make her overly hyper and probably unintentionally disobedient. I wouldn't want to be the cause of her getting in trouble for having too much fun!

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                            I don't mind the Clary sage, but I added a complimentary fragrance to it just to make mine more "girlie"
                            Sadly, I have a high tolorance for a-nol, but it's still fun to watch everything unfold for others
                            i hate reading your posts because i know i'm gonna burst out laughing, you really crack me up with your tests etc
                            love ya!
                            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment

there's an interesting chemical reaction in color to Odessey if you add dehydrated tapioca maltodextrin juniper berrys, turned neon orange. The smell also changes to more fruity.

Comment

Originally posted by EMPYREAL View Post
                              there's an interesting chemical reaction in color to Odessey if you add dehydrated tapioca maltodextrin juniper berrys, turned neon orange. The smell also changes to more fruity.
                              Ok. I find this very interesting. Two questions. What lead you to try this and more fruity how? Because the Clary is just, much
                              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

NuTrix why the question? Aren't everyone mixing their Odyssey with dehydrated tapioca maltodextrin juniper berrys? I like my Odyssey neon orange and a little more fruity, I thought everyone did?

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                                Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                                A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

• Tigris
                                  Tigris commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  I adore this place

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X