yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Androtics Come Talk To Me Mix 2 alternative?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Androtics Come Talk To Me Mix 2 alternative?

Hi everyone! I was a member over at Androtic's forum, and have been out of the Phero scene for awhile. Apparently, quite awhile since they are closed, and this forum now exists lol! I was looking for a Come Talk To Me Mix 2 replacement, and it looks like it's the FlirtXS product. Is this accurate? I just want to make sure before I buy it. Thanks!

I have read reports on VibeXS having 'Come Talk To Me' effects

I actually have the Come Talk To Me V3 from the current Androtics, simply put, it doesn't work, don't buy it
    Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

It is best to use mones with Alpha Nol : Beta Nol = 70 : 30. Celebrity and Flirt has this two mones altho dunno the ration
      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
      APEX: Manimal 2
      * sample bottle

Comment

What was it about me talk to me you liked? You can find a replacement here I'm sure
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Thank you both! I continued to do my research last night, and it appears that:

FlirtXS = Instant Openness
          Connections = Instant Honesty
          VibeXS = Come Talk To Me Mix 2

I have to read up on Celebrity!

Comment

Primross, it has excellent self affects of joy, happiness, and outgoingness. It causes people to Open you up, have fun, chat, and share valuable information. Basically, treat you like a good friend even if you just met, someone to have fun with, and to share certain secret details that you wouldn't share with anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Journeyjeans View Post
              Primross, it has excellent self affects of joy, happiness, and outgoingness. It causes people to Open you up, have fun, chat, and share valuable information. Basically, treat you like a good friend even if you just met, someone to have fun with, and to share certain secret details that you wouldn't share with anyone else.
              Sounds like something well suited for the office
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Thank you both! I continued to do my research last night, and it appears that:

FlirtXS = Instant Openness
                Connections = Instant Honesty
                VibeXS = Come Talk To Me Mix 2

I have to read up on Celebrity!
                While they might have some of the same ingredients or be similar in theory I can assure you they are not like those blends. XS blends are way more powerful and have more to them so they offer more.

What I suggest is to use XS blends as new blends and don't look for anything like AD used to offer. It would be like comparing orange juice to water with orange flavor. Very different and you might miss all the other stuff.

Steve O
                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Oh and welcome. Love the idea of you doing your research

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

While they might have some of the same ingredients or be similar in theory I can assure you they are not like those blends. XS blends are way more powerful and have more to them so they offer more.

What I suggest is to use XS blends as new blends and don't look for anything like AD used to offer. It would be like comparing orange juice to water with orange flavor. Very different and you might miss all the other stuff.
                    Very true I recommend you start with evolve or taboo a great all rounders and very social
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Very true I recommend you start with evolve that is a great all rounder and very social
                      Thanks I'll give it a try. How many sprays do you recommend?

Steve O

Comment

Since these are Unisexy blends I moved it to that area

Steve O

Comment

Thanks I'll give it a try. How many sprays do you recommend?
                          buy a few of the 30mls and take a shower in it. That should do the trick
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

• Muestereate
                            Muestereate commented
                            Editing a comment
                            lemme know how that works out

Welcome to Journeyjeans

Anyway, I think Xs193 will make you approachable.
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Sounds like something well suited for the office
                            EXACTLY! An office home run! Which is why it is important to me to get an alternative as soon as possible, as my Come Talk To Me Mix2 bottle is almost gone! I've had it for well over a year, and never paid it any attention until a few weeks ago, and WOW, it works! I just need something that works the same, or similar, way. :-)

Comment

Hey SteveO! I remember you, you're amazing! I just hope I can find something quickly that can replace CTTMM2. I am excited about trying out your products (which is why I am here lol), but I want to make sure that I purchase the right one for my needs. Office environment, friendly, non status reducing, connective, fun, happy and trustworthy.

Comment

Oh and welcome. Love the idea of you doing your research
                                Absolutely! Years ago, I used to do reports. Well, alot of us did, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                                  Welcome to Journeyjeans

Anyway, I think Xs193 will make you approachable.
                                  Thank you! However, I am looking for something Office, friends house, Open up new people, fun, honest, trustworthy, talkative, connective as a vibe, that doesn't lower status. Not so much sexy, although for some reason, now that I think of it, women do find the Come Talk To Me Mix 2 vibe as very sexy. Go figure.

Comment

Thank you! However, I am looking for something Office, friends house, Open up new people, fun, honest, trustworthy, talkative, connective as a vibe, that doesn't lower status. Not so much sexy, although for some reason, now that I think of it, women do find the Come Talk To Me Mix 2 vibe as very sexy. Go figure.
                                    XS193 isn't sexy in that regard, so it is safe to try.
                                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Okay everyone! I took a leap of faith, and ordered Vibe XS! I love how fast this company is with delivery, and how wonderful their customer service is!

So I got my Vibe XS with Aqua Di Gio cover scent today and tried it out for the self effects and WOW, yes, this is at least 80 percent CTTMM2 replacement...but the other 20 percent...seems to be the additonal molecules of another pheromone. I'll have to take a look at the ingredient list again, but I think what i am picking up on is the AndrosteRONE (please correct me if I am wrong). I think that's the extra kick I'm picking up on. Not sure what it does yet. I'll take it out in the field today and see. Otherwise, so far so good, I am happy.

Oh! One thing I'll add is that it's quite stinky even with the cover ????. Not REALLY stinky, not for real for real, but enough for me to notice. I can actually smell the mones lol. Otherwise, great product! Social circle SAVED ????

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X