yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Androtics Come Talk To Me Mix 2 alternative?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Journeyjeans View Post
    Okay everyone! I took a leap of faith, and ordered Vibe XS! I love how fast this company is with delivery, and how wonderful their customer service is!

So I got my Vibe XS with Aqua Di Gio cover scent today and tried it out for the self effects and WOW, yes, this is at least 80 percent CTTMM2 replacement...but the other 20 percent...seems to be the additonal molecules of another pheromone. I'll have to take a look at the ingredient list again, but I think what i am picking up on is the AndrosteRONE (please correct me if I am wrong). I think that's the extra kick I'm picking up on. Not sure what it does yet. I'll take it out in the field today and see. Otherwise, so far so good, I am happy.

Oh! One thing I'll add is that it's quite stinky even with the cover ????. Not REALLY stinky, not for real for real, but enough for me to notice. I can actually smell the mones lol. Otherwise, great product! Social circle SAVED ????
    Psx blends are very strong so you can smell the opening pretty easy but once the dry down happens you are good
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Thanks I'll give it a try. How many sprays do you recommend?
      Lol, what a test for loyal customer
      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
      APEX: Manimal 2
      * sample bottle

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X