yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Vibe vs Celebrity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vibe vs Celebrity

I'm curious what the practical differences are between these products.

They seem pretty similar socials that they are based off of A-enol and B-enol and both also have Rone Sulfate. However whereas Vibe has Allo-THDOC, Celebrity has erone (status/celebrity..) and a couple other extras. Both may have additional undisclosed molecules as well.

I've never used celebrity but from what I gather, it's more of a life of the party kind of product? How would you use it and combo it differently than you would with Vibe?

I would never think that Celebrity + Vibe are the same. They feel totally different, at least for me.

Comment

Self effects wise;
      Vibe makes me feel more introverted
      Celebrity makes me feel more confident

I am still new to these products so I can't give my opinion on effects on others yet, but it seems that Vibe creates a more engaging conversation with others and Celebrity could intimidate others at high dosage

Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Celebrity gives a high-status aura of being someone people respect and admire. Vibe gives off more of a "that person is cool, let's talk to him/her" aura. They're both status blends but Vibe is more about being chill and well-liked whereas celebrity is more about social status.
        I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Vibe is nice for parties.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Thanks for the replies.

I'm trying to get a better grasp of some of these standalone socials. Of the two, I'd say Vibe probably fits my personality better and I do have a sample of that. Celebrity.. maybe. Depends on my mood and the circumstances I suppose. I'll probably end up ordering one or both of these at some point and will try to share some of my experiences.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X