yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Self effects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you tried essential oils? Vetiver oil and clary sage might be worth looking into.
    Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

I know nothing about essential oils, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jinnph View Post
        I'm looking for a more mellow happy, don't need to feel like I'm the star of the party and need to grab everyone to have fun with me. Wouldn't mind something along the feeling of the first drink after a long week with some good friends.

I use Cohesion now, I find it's good for cutting down anxiety more than anything else. Not so much relaxing as being able to say "this is not worth worrying about."
        I was going to ask about Cohesion and how you handle it (sensitivities to A1 or not). I love the women's version. Would love to know how the men's differs....It sounds like my own experience. It seems to help put things in their proper perspective - to quote the cliche, "don't sweat the small stuff, everything is small stuff..."
        Could you bear a bit of A1 straight dabbled under the nose?

xsp119 comes to mind but I haven't tried it to specifically relieve stress. How it wears, I could see it taking "the edge off". I'm just not sure it would be in the fashion you're exactly looking for.
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Last edited by Suaviter in modo; 08-10-2019, 07:43 PM.
          Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

• Suaviter in modo
            Suaviter in modo commented
            Editing a comment
            "be depressing/make you feel low" - not "act as a depressant"

https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-jo...t-hits-results

- ask for a sample and try it out. Oh and it has clary sage as one of the components, along with a lot of alpha-androstenol.

Comment

I've heard that it can be a depressant, but haven't noticed any effects on myself, so maybe I lucked out on that.

Comment

Comment

These days, I need both equally. I probably get stressed out/depressed in even measure, so an alternative for the mood might be good too.

Comment

If you have anxiety-based depression, alpha stenol may be the wrong direction. Its relaxation is because it is fun but it kind of cranks me up instead of down. The only way out of anxiety, in the long run, is through. Stenol alphas are fun but their effect is temporary. Very social alphas helped me through some social stuff. Stuff with Allo-thdocs like SOB and Bad Wolf can help but if you don't go along with the outgoing aspect and work through it they can make you retreat into a shell.

Over on PT, there are some threads on how to use Bad Wolf. SOB is a little similar as is Brute. You have to push before the doors open. Then they start swinging wide. After you do it a few times it gets much easier to flip the switch and some longer-term social anxieties begin to dissolve. At least that was and is my experience. A lot of the alphas aren't like this at ALL but the ones I mentioned are.

I know this is opposite of calming but I dislike alphas but love those ones

Comment

What kind of depression are we talking about for the most part? Overwhelmed feeling because of stress? Too much to do and not enough time or resources to complete? Relationship stress/depression? Need more vitamin D? B? End of day work stress and need to bring things down a notch- or 20...? All of the above? None?

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                      If you have anxiety-based depression, alpha stenol may be the wrong direction. Its relaxation is because it is fun but it kind of cranks me up instead of down. The only way out of anxiety, in the long run, is through. Stenol alphas are fun but their effect is temporary. Very social alphas helped me through some social stuff. Stuff with Allo-thdocs like SOB and Bad Wolf can help but if you don't go along with the outgoing aspect and work through it they can make you retreat into a shell.

Over on PT, there are some threads on how to use Bad Wolf. SOB is a little similar as is Brute. You have to push before the doors open. Then they start swinging wide. After you do it a few times it gets much easier to flip the switch and some longer-term social anxieties begin to dissolve. At least that was and is my experience. A lot of the alphas aren't like this at ALL but the ones I mentioned are.

Hmm, that's a tricky one. It's not social anxiety (though I deal with that as well sometimes), just generalized anxiety. I do have to be careful though since I swing between depression and anxiety (not at the same time though), so while I don't think the socials are the major issue, I need to make sure I don't flip myself from one to the other.

Comment

• Muestereate
                        Muestereate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Ask for samples of Bliss and Vibe. One leans a little introvert and the other extrovert but how they lean depends on you so you'll just have to try. What is under the GAD may determine which works.

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                      What kind of depression are we talking about for the most part? Overwhelmed feeling because of stress? Too much to do and not enough time or resources to complete? Relationship stress/depression? Need more vitamin D? B? End of day work stress and need to bring things down a notch- or 20...? All of the above? None?
                      Pretty much all of the above, lol. I'm probably good on vitamins, the rest though...

Comment

I have to admit, Cohesion is my go to grab for potentially overwhelming situations. But that's planning in advance and prior to. I haven't pulled it out and sprayed it on to see if it relieves a situation in progress, though I've read some reviews where others said that they did and it worked wonders.

XSP119 put me in a good frame of mind. Slowed me down, felt unrushed but clear headed. Curious now how that and a spray of Cohesion and Love Boat (because of the neno & rone sulfate) would go toward your goal of "first drink after a long week with some good friends"?

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                          I have to admit, Cohesion is my go to grab for potentially overwhelming situations. But that's planning in advance and prior to. I haven't pulled it out and sprayed it on to see if it relieves a situation in progress, though I've read some reviews where others said that they did and it worked wonders.

XSP119 put me in a good frame of mind. Slowed me down, felt unrushed but clear headed. Curious now how that and a spray of Cohesion and Love Boat (because of the neno & rone sulfate) would go toward your goal of "first drink after a long week with some good friends"?
                          Oh I wish there weren't so many options. I want so much and can't afford it, lol. I like the sound of clear headed, but slowed down. Just thinking that in my current situation, I think I need to prioritize:
                          Improved mood (Something that pulls me closer to happy)
                          Relaxation
                          Not necessarily in that order.
                          I'm not looking for social, beyond the self effect that might let me tolerate the people who annoy me a bit more... Or make people annoy me less, but that would be a bonus, not the current goal. As for the mood, I need something that would help pull me out of depression, without being too energizing (cause that'll just get me anxious). I have no experience with neno, and I don't think with rone sulfate, so I don't know if they'd get me the results I'm looking for. I know you're far more familiar with how these work, so please tell me more, I'm more than ready to learn

Cohesion does give me a good self effect for overwhelming situations, I've been mixing it with ascend as well so that I'm still an active participant in whatever's going on. I do need to use it before or at the very start of the situation, it just doesn't do enough when I'm already overwhelmed.

Comment

Jinnph so long as you don't have any aversion to androstadienone, which it doesn't seem you do, that could be your greatest ally. I can see how anything too "happy" could lead to anxiety.
                            Cohesion to take the edge off, 10-20mcgs of added B-nol (start low, too much will put you too much inside your head) for more comfort/calm and a smidge of cops for feel good and a spray of p96 to bring it all together and round it out could be a good place to start...

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                              If you have anxiety-based depression, alpha stenol may be the wrong direction. Its relaxation is because it is fun but it kind of cranks me up instead of down. The only way out of anxiety, in the long run, is through. alphas are fun but their effect is temporary. Very social alphas helped me through some social stuff. Stuff with Allo-thdocs like SOB and Bad Wolf can help but if you don't go along with the outgoing aspect and work through it they can make you retreat into a shell.

Wish I could love a post. You've described me to a Tee, I swing like this too.
                              Full Bottles: Sexy Confidence, Fantasy, Psel, Desire Me, In-between
                              Samples: Babe, Goddess

Comment

Are there supposed to be any self effects of xist or cohesion? So far, I haven't really experienced any.
                                Cheers,

OrcaWhale

killer whale swimming GIF

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by OrcaWhale View Post
                                    Are there supposed to be any self effects of xist or cohesion? So far, I haven't really experienced any.
                                    Both of these blends have calming and bonding qualities. Have you noticed yourself more laid back, more patient, calmer, relaxed, tolerant, thoughtful of others?...

Comment

I have enjoyed my sample of innocence. It makes me feel cam and assured... maybe too much so lol.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X