yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What is "love"? A study on the Oxytocin-Vasopressin pathway and its effect on behavior.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is "love"? A study on the Oxytocin-Vasopressin pathway and its effect on behavior.

wow interesting!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I remember a while back I saw oxytocin sold at another vendor but I read it degrades within 2 weeks.

Comment

Where did you want to start?

Comment

Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post
          I remember a while back I saw oxytocin sold at another vendor but I read it degrades within 2 weeks.
          Oxytocin is too heavy to have use as a spray. Mind it's not very bioactive unless literally sprayed into the nasal area. Im doing research on a diffuser method though...

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            Where did you want to start?
            Need an affordable Chem that works on oxytocin /vasopressin effects. I had something in mind but it's too expensive (25mg for 700$ yeesh) I'm looking at other light molecules that would diffuse well.

Comment

Specifically an agonist of oxytocin and antagonist of vasopressin would be useful, also needs to be much lighter than oxytocin, as it tends to be too heavy to diffuse.

Comment

have you looked into Glow?

Comment

Interesting article! This subject really deserves to be fully explored. I have read that the natural levels of oxytocin tend to decrease when a person is repeatedly exposed to high levels of synthetic oxytocin, which means you could develop a dependency. Aside from that a stable form to be used in certain situations seems really interesting for more than one purpose.
                  Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                  Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                  A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

It could for instance be given to people who suffer from trauma, anxiety, or to victims of accidents or crimes.
                    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                      It could for instance be given to people who suffer from trauma, anxiety, or to victims of accidents or crimes.
                      Absolutely. I've been testing oxytocin in an oil diffuser. Best damn sleep ever but a headache when I wake up.

Comment

Sounds good Devin1Neil, where did you get it? Do you always get a headache when you use it?

Comment

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X