yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Tested celebrity solo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DBJ View Post
    I'm lurking! I was thinking of trying Celebrity before my next Pro-Jam.... just for shits 'n giggles.

Comment

Going to give this another try soon
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post
        yeah buddy!!!

very nice, i knew celebrity is gonna do magic for the newbies.
        sounds like hit city to me.

my i ask why you didnt take the number from the woman you conversed with?
        was she in youre age and looks range?

and aside from that, my most common obvious phero hits are staring.
        and i mean FUCKING STARING, like WTF is that? this is not normal, is that woman possessed?
        oh god, i am talking completely unnatural stuff, like hot ladys in a table with their friends AND BOYFRIENDS, staring at me like they have zero control over their body.
        i even had a girl in class sitting 2 seats next to me in the same raw, staring at me for at least 5 seconds. i was sitting next to the wall. like there was nothing there to look at but me. and we were in the middle so most of the class could have easily saw that. crazy stuff.
        these hits are 100% pheromones and when you experience it, you know exactly whats up.
        Whew, seems the effect of Celebrity is really hard
        PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
        PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
        APEX: Manimal 2
        * sample bottle

Comment

zeratul, i didnt talk about celebrity, i never tested it.

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post
            zeratul, i didnt talk about celebrity, i never tested it.
            see it's pheromone in general, my bad
            PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
            PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
            APEX: Manimal 2
            * sample bottle

Comment

Comment

I have seen Ildergreier report that it, "Gives you access" I think that is a benefit of it that should be learned about. What that means to me, and Ildey can of course expound is that it gives me access to social groups that are normally closed because they seem higher in status.

For instance theres a nice bunch of guys I will see this afternoon. I normally feel a bit outside of their circle. They aren't real snobbish but they are a couple of financial rungs up the ladder and participate in more expensive activities together. Bluntly this is the gang with the season's sports tickets, Cadillacs and Mercedes, Lotuses and Corvettes.

If I care to be part of that circle later today, I could wear Celebrity and slide horizontally into that group instead of climbing any sort of ladder. They would give me some social recognition, I would open and slide right in. I haven't tried taking advantage of them it but I guess I could find a seat at a game, dinner etc. I just do the "Man among men" thing but like a woman, I could escalate.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                  I have seen Ildergreier report that it, "Gives you access" I think that is a benefit of it that should be learned about. What that means to me, and Ildey can of course expound is that it gives me access to social groups that are normally closed because they seem higher in status.

For instance theres a nice bunch of guys I will see this afternoon. I normally feel a bit outside of their circle. They aren't real snobbish but they are a couple of financial rungs up the ladder and participate in more expensive activities together. Bluntly this is the gang with the season's sports tickets, Cadillacs and Mercedes, Lotuses and Corvettes.

If I care to be part of that circle later today, I could wear Celebrity and slide horizontally into that group instead of climbing any sort of ladder. They would give me some social recognition, I would open and slide right in. I haven't tried taking advantage of them it but I guess I could find a seat at a game, dinner etc. I just do the "Man among men" thing but like a woman, I could escalate.
                  This.
                  There are also more female blends that helps with access to more exclusive groups like xs189 and Madame (and xs190 + Tease if you are dealing with musicians and backstage).
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

@muestereate

Comment

It was just an example, most of us aren't hanging around those people unless we are actively trying to get ahead. But even blue collar could benefit, How about a company picnic and you slide in with the managers and foremen. Nice way to get considered for a promotion as another example.

I don't social climb either but it IS the way of the world if you work for yourself or have any higher aspirations.

Comment

I don't social climb either but it IS the way of the world if you work for yourself or have any higher aspirations.
                        You need to be ruthless to get ahead.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

And you need to network with people in higher social groups because you start needing influence and power more than just money to achieve whatever goals. you have. Our needs must be met on a lower level before we progress to higher levels. Love connections and esteem are where this one operates but I bet if you focused just a bit higher than wherever you are that Celebrity would help one move into those circles and actually make access to the next level available. I was taught though, all the needs at any certain level still need to be met before you can really move into the higher level.

.Click image for larger version

Name:	maslow-hierachy-of-needs-min.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	104503

Comment

And you need to network with people in higher social groups because you start needing influence and power more than just money to achieve whatever goals. you have. Our needs must be met on a lower level before we progress to higher levels. Love connections and esteem are where this one operates but I bet if you focused just a bit higher than wherever you are that Celebrity would help one move into those circles and actually make access to the next level available. I was taught though, all the needs at any certain level still need to be met before you can really move into the higher level.

.Click image for larger version

Name:	maslow-hierachy-of-needs-min.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	104503

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X