yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Tested celebrity solo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tested celebrity solo

I was feeling the same way the first time i tried it.You just need to have patience with mones and let them do their job.
    I love wearing Celebrity solo .It makes me feel like a rock star for sure.You are feeling amazing for yourself which in my opinion is a great thing.
    Without loving ourselfs we cannot love others .
    Can't wait to hear more about your journey with Celebrity

Comment

But wait till it hits you, you'll be obsessed like me!

Comment

I think Celebrity will get another blood fan very soon.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
          But wait till it hits you, you'll be obsessed like me!
          I hope so because I always wanted to be a Celebrity

Comment

Comment

well first of all the intimidation is probably because you have 3 sprays, try 2 for while.
              you have to understand that there will always be a tradeoff between statues and comfort.
              high statues people are intimidating to unconfident people. there are ways to mitigate it but it will always be true.
              so you will have to choose between more statues and attraction or more sociability with more people.

as what to look for:
              -the obvious things are people approaching you more, even if they just say one sentence or a comment.
              -people are staying longer in conversation. like if you have a random small talk with someone, you might see him staying and changing topics to continue the conversation.
              -people feel more comfortable talking to you (mostly strangers).
              -people treat you with more respect.
              -people gives you free things or going out of their way to help you more often.
              -more attraction, and also more willingness to show it (like in youre case here, probably partially due to the pheromones).
              -people are nicer to you.

and the list goes on. there are things that i havnt written here couse they are harder to explain but with decent social skills you will start to notice them.

and remember, 99% of the time, the pheromones will not make something happen out of nothing.
              like you cant put on a social and expect people to start talking to you and then carry the conversation completely by themself.
              most of the time it will be a small change, thats why its hard to notice but you will notice over time.
              try to add to every point i made the words: a little more, or a little more likely, to understand the effects.
              sometimes it will be a big change and then you will wonder if it is 80% because of the mones but even then you cant know for sure

pheromones testing is hard, but you will get a better feel.

Comment

Comment

sure man.

also pay attention to youre body language.
                  if you appear to be high statues, very manly, dominating or dangerous, you have to be even more nice and friendly.
                  you have to be more relaxed, with an open body language and smile more.

just imagine if you meet a celebrity you like.
                  if he will have a very neutral face (not to mention tense or frowning) and he would be kinda indifferent, not engaging, not smiling.
                  you would feel very nervous and unwanted.
                  its the same with every person but the effect is magnified the more you care about the opinion of the other person, or if he sends a dangerous vibe.

Comment

Great advice fellas this is all great!
                    Pheromone XS
                    Oil: evolve, xist
                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Day 3 of testing Celebrity was yesterday. After getting some advice from hombre

Comment

yeah buddy!!!

very nice, i knew celebrity is gonna do magic for the newbies.
                        sounds like hit city to me.

my i ask why you didnt take the number from the woman you conversed with?
                        was she in youre age and looks range?

and aside from that, my most common obvious phero hits are staring.
                        and i mean FUCKING STARING, like WTF is that? this is not normal, is that woman possessed?
                        oh god, i am talking completely unnatural stuff, like hot ladys in a table with their friends AND BOYFRIENDS, staring at me like they have zero control over their body.
                        i even had a girl in class sitting 2 seats next to me in the same raw, staring at me for at least 5 seconds. i was sitting next to the wall. like there was nothing there to look at but me. and we were in the middle so most of the class could have easily saw that. crazy stuff.
                        these hits are 100% pheromones and when you experience it, you know exactly whats up.

Comment

hombre

Comment

i got those hits from lal products.

i do get blatant stairs from other products as well but have yet to see possessed like staring from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Swag_LC View Post

Effective escalation should be binary. Either you close or crash-and-burn.

99% of guys choose to end up in the middle, with nothing to show for it. Cheers!

Comment

Makes me crave for one Celebrity spray :(
                                PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                                PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                                APEX: Manimal 2
                                * sample bottle

Comment

Comment

Comment

Nope but try it and report back

I find LB to be great
                                      Pheromone XS
                                      Oil: evolve, xist
                                      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I'm lurking! I was thinking of trying Celebrity before my next Pro-Jam.... just for shits 'n giggles.
                                        PXS: Evolve, More Evolve, Exotica, PSE, Connections, Pencil Thin Mustache, Boyfriend, Thinker, 86, 96, 37.
                                        For the wife: Innocence, Temptress

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X