yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mutual sexual arousal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some great ideas here, didn't think of any of those. I think cops turn me on, but I'm still self experimenting in that regard, lol. I've got a lot of great suggestions here, so thank you. Now I just have to figure out where to start... without emptying my bank account.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
      I can't say exacly how men's and women's Xist differ, but how long have you been using it? On the women's side, the reset is spectacular, imho. In conjunction with other blends (like you said you saw results with Cohesion) you've seen results on the relax side.
      You've seen some results with Evolve, but you needed to already be, well, ready
      I'm still experimenting with Evolve (I have it in oil) and it's true, it does take some time to "evolve" and that's about 2-3 hours, which doesn't sound like the "fast" you're looking for unless you can get her exposed much sooner than your expected bed sports to begin.

I'm wondering - forum gentleman please advise!
      If exposing her to Xist and Evolve regularly over say, a couple of weeks, (that's approximately how long it has taken for my Xist reset experiences to really take hold), possibly with the addition of Cohesion as well, could help reset her mind to their sexual side?

But because it takes Evolve time to warm up, so to speak, I'm not sure you want to invest that kind of time (2 weeks, and a couple hours of exposure) to see if it could work. Especially since the outcome may or may not be what you want. But it's something to consider. Plus I'm trying to consider what you have product wise and how you can use what you have without having to spend on a lot of other items before exhausting your options with what you've got right now
      Hmm, so a question first, I'm not 100% sure if we mean the same thing when we say reset. What does it actually do, in your experience?

So, for what I have, just to make this easier, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve & PSE. I'm down to a sample bottle of Xist, also have samples of Exotica, Connections and Glow.

I think I haven't been the clearest in what I mean by fast. Completely my fault there. I'm perfectly willing to take the time that's needed to set things up, reset(?), get her calm, help with her inhibitions..., but once I've hit that, something that would help her rev up her sex drive would be a good thing to have.

Comment

In this instance by reset I mean a new signature. Perhaps you, or both of you, have gotten comfortable with life being hectic, stressful and exhausting...and then coming home and just trying to recuperate from, well, life

Maybe you guys come home and do certain things, or behave certain ways. You sound like you're already trying to change behaviors. Resetting your minds and emotions is where the pheromones can help. Making home the place of happy and refuge (and pleasure ) is where pheromones can help.

VibeXS is an uplifting combo of Flirt/Bliss/Connections. If I had to recommend any purchases, I'd say get that in a nice fragrance that you could spray somewhere for the both of you after you get home. It's easier to recover from a loooong day with a good mood. The other would be to get Xist and wear that with Evolve for a couple weeks to see if you can "reset" her sexual signature of you...you know, the desirable, I wanna do you one
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
          In this instance by reset I mean a new signature. Perhaps you, or both of you, have gotten comfortable with life being hectic, stressful and exhausting...and then coming home and just trying to recuperate from, well, life

Maybe you guys come home and do certain things, or behave certain ways. You sound like you're already trying to change behaviors. Resetting your minds and emotions is where the pheromones can help. Making home the place of happy and refuge (and pleasure ) is where pheromones can help.

VibeXS is an uplifting combo of Flirt/Bliss/Connections. If I had to recommend any purchases, I'd say get that in a nice fragrance that you could spray somewhere for the both of you after you get home. It's easier to recover from a loooong day with a good mood. The other would be to get Xist and wear that with Evolve for a couple weeks to see if you can "reset" her sexual signature of you...you know, the desirable, I wanna do you one
          You know, that sounds like a perfect place to start.

Comment

Originally posted by Jinnph View Post

Hey Robby, thanks for the thoughts. I'm already doing the behavioral change/break patterns/trying to reset our relationship to what it was like when new and everything was romantic and passionate. You're right, I may be having unrealistic expectations of the pheromones, I'm just looking for something to help. We still do romantic things, I still surprise her (dates, gifts, etc), but that's fighting against high stress, exhaustion, and the fact that even flirty and playful can become a pattern (and requires two people willing to put in the effort, not just want to veg out). So yeah, maybe I need to look for slower results, but I still think if I can find something that helps us reset, relax, and get in the mood again, that would be a huge bonus.
            Good for you!

Comment

I wouldn't bother anybody for the first half hour after they get home from work. It should be a safe haven not another place to perform at peak. Instead of a raging hardon, how about a drawn warm bath, maybe some bubbles. Some cheery sox and a loose blouse that lets her take off her bra without becoming a sex object. Some Cohesion and love boat comes to mind. Keep clutter away from her eyes, I've dated a lot of girls that can't have sex until the clutter is straight. Do it the night before so you don't get stressed yourself.

XIST slowly.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                I wouldn't bother anybody for the first half hour after they get home from work. It should be a safe haven not another place to perform at peak. Instead of a raging hardon, how about a drawn warm bath, maybe some bubbles. Some cheery sox and a loose blouse that lets her take off her bra without becoming a sex object. Some Cohesion and love boat comes to mind. Keep clutter away from her eyes, I've dated a lot of girls that can't have sex until the clutter is straight. Do it the night before so you don't get stressed yourself.

XIST slowly.
                Lol, appreciate the thought. I'm taking the low pressure approach, just trying to give her a little amp up after work. And as the half of this marriage that pretty much manages all the cleaning, clutter is not a concern.

Comment

The wife and I have pretty much the same issue as OP, but with the added Sand Trap of a 5yo, (Mooom, why do I have to take a nap on Saturday but not any other day? Me: laughing my ass off in the next room).

Exotica and Evolve worked best. Barely Legal and Evolve work well too, even though the wife is in her 30's.
                  PSE, which i had high hopes for, didn't seem to work at all.

The wife is Asian, may explain why Exotica and Barely Legal work. Exotica was designed for the likes of her and Asian women, (not all are the same, YMMV) sometimes tend to periodically act like children until you gently but authoritatively respond, then she's content. It's their version of a Shit-Test? Just a guess.

Tested Boyfriend as well... reviews mentioned it seemed to be a more direct version of XiSt which was on my to do list anyhow. I'll try to remember to post again after a week or so w/ results.

Non pheromone advice: Set up a couple date nights a week where nothing is allowed to interrupt but an emergency, (work isn't an emergency!) after a month or so of that things got back to normal for us.
                  Last edited by DBJ; 05-03-2019, 05:22 PM. Reason: Forgot the advice i was going to add.
                  PXS: Evolve, More Evolve, Exotica, PSE, Connections, Pencil Thin Mustache, Boyfriend, Thinker, 86, 96, 37.
                  For the wife: Innocence, Temptress

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    As the parent of a toddler, non phero advice noted

• Jinnph
                    Jinnph commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Date nights continue to be planned, thanks!

Originally posted by DBJ View Post
                  The wife and I have pretty much the same issue as OP, but with the added Sand Trap of a 5yo, (Mooom, why do I have to take a nap on Saturday but not any other day? Me: laughing my ass off in the next room).

Exotica and Evolve worked best. Barely Legal and Evolve work well too, even though the wife is in her 30's.
                  PSE, which i had high hopes for, didn't seem to work at all.

The wife is Asian, may explain why Exotica and Barely Legal work. Exotica was designed for the likes of her and Asian women, (not all are the same, YMMV) sometimes tend to periodically act like children until you gently but authoritatively respond, then she's content. It's their version of a Shit-Test? Just a guess.
                  So does Exotica only work on Asian women?

Comment

• DBJ
                    DBJ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    My wife is the only one i try this on. But a Status blend? probably works on anyone.

Originally posted by Jinnph View Post
                  I have no idea if this is in the right spot, so if not, I'm sorry, and please move it as needed.

So I'm trying to figure this one out, and if anyone has a suggestion (or I have to try building from scratch), please chime in.

I'm in a committed relationship, but we both tend to come home at the end of the day stressed out, tired, and not in the mood. I'd really like to try to change that.

What I think I need is something that:
                  Highly sexual arousing
                  Relaxing
                  A Disinhibitor

... I may be missing something, I'm new to all this.

Big caveat, this needs to work on both of us (male & female), and preferably quickly. I'm not trying to seduce my own wife, I'm trying to get us naked and into bed as fast as I can. If there's something that can make the experience more enjoyable/intense for the both of us, even better.

For reference, I've tried Evolve, Cohesion, PSE, and I'm not getting the response I'm looking for. Evolve + Cohesion seems to work on her when she's already relaxed, though I still need to push her into bed ????. PSE in any combination doesn't seem to be doing much, though that might be a using it at the wrong time to get a result.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks from a newbie to the nome world.
                  You say that you're both stressed, tired, and not in the mood; how about you do "something" to remove those stressors from your partner? Perhaps she'd appreciate a vacation with her friends and a few free passes. What do you think?

edit*
                  for her--psel, desire me, celebrity, and maybe xsr32. all of those made feel hotter than I did the day before.
                  "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Sadly, most of the stress she's under seems to be school and work. I have no control over that. Wish I did, would make things a hell of a lot easier.

Comment

The gentle authority is actually good for stress in that secure boundaries are also solid ground to plant your feet. Gentle but consistent, predictable but soft lines allow us to grow amidst an unpredictable somewhat hostile changing world.

Comment

Maybe I should be using Exotica then as well...

Comment

Did you ever find something that worked?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X