yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mutual sexual arousal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mutual sexual arousal

I have no idea if this is in the right spot, so if not, I'm sorry, and please move it as needed.

So I'm trying to figure this one out, and if anyone has a suggestion (or I have to try building from scratch), please chime in.

I'm in a committed relationship, but we both tend to come home at the end of the day stressed out, tired, and not in the mood. I'd really like to try to change that.

What I think I need is something that:
    Highly sexual arousing
    Relaxing
    A Disinhibitor

... I may be missing something, I'm new to all this.

Big caveat, this needs to work on both of us (male & female), and preferably quickly. I'm not trying to seduce my own wife, I'm trying to get us naked and into bed as fast as I can. If there's something that can make the experience more enjoyable/intense for the both of us, even better.

For reference, I've tried Evolve, Cohesion, PSE, and I'm not getting the response I'm looking for. Evolve + Cohesion seems to work on her when she's already relaxed, though I still need to push her into bed ????. PSE in any combination doesn't seem to be doing much, though that might be a using it at the wrong time to get a result.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks from a newbie to the nome world.

Hmm, how about Bliss to make her relax first and then add some sexual molecule?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I like the idea of Bliss (or something), so that we can both relax. What would you suggest for the sexual? I don't find Evolve of PSE to be doing the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Jinnph View Post
        I like the idea of Bliss (or something), so that we can both relax. What would you suggest for the sexual? I don't find Evolve of PSE to be doing the job.
        XSP93.

Edit: There are other promising molecules as well (XSR46), but I could not find that one.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Not familiar with those (not surprising). Purely sexual? Disinhibiting (Or would that be the bliss)? And is there anything (or this may have to be a combo thing), that'll work for the sexual for men and women... I'm trying to come up with something equal opportunity for both of us. And again, preferably with a fast response.

BTW, thanks for all the help so far.

Comment

Not familiar with those (not surprising). Purely sexual? Disinhibiting (Or would that be the bliss)? And is there anything (or this may have to be a combo thing), that'll work for the sexual for men and women... I'm trying to come up with something equal opportunity for both of us. And again, preferably with a fast response.

BTW, thanks for all the help so far.
            Ok, let us hope someone can come and help you with something mutual inclusive.
            Arsenal

Comment

Lol, I just don't know enough, so I appreciate any help I can get.

Comment

so i hear bad wolf loud and clear.
                it will make her hornier and the sex will probably be more.... animalistic.

i recommend this one because it is one of the strongest energizing mones if not the most, it will wake you up and make you want to do shit, and i dont even get strong self effects from it but i do notice it.

evolve is not the mone for this job, its called evolve for a reason.

you sound like you need some copulines in youre life, get them and get them now. it WILL effect both!

honestly, bad wolf+cops should give you the dream sex you are after but you probably can make it better with cohesion and xsp 115 or something of the sort.
                the thing is that if you are tired, it might make it easier to just cuddle instead of having raging sex .

xist is also somewhat uplifting and an awesome man to woman mone in general so try that too.
                i tried it once in sex and it was a success although, for sex with FWB, not the best haha

if you have some socials i would try that too. i would imagine that something like vibe, flirt, R-sulfate or even connection (way lesser chance) might lift youre mood (you and the mis) and so make you less tired.

bliss, meh, it might work well but i tried it and for me its not a very "action taking" mone to say the least, but thats just me.

oh and, i dont know if you should.....

maybe

mmaybe not....

ok ok, SOB, it makes me really horny, super uplifting and a complete savage.
                it will get her juices flowing but it might end up with a bang.
                and not the bang you are looking for.

it will be very usefull if she dump you though

Comment

xsp115 looks fantastic, it's also out of stock :(
                  Any alternative suggestions? I'm seeing XSR46, but not quite the same thing.
                  I'll definitely check out Bad Wolf, any suggestions on where to get the cops? Straight up or in a blend?

Comment

xsp115 looks fantastic, it's also out of stock :(
                    Any alternative suggestions? I'm seeing XSR46, but not quite the same thing.
                    I'll definitely check out Bad Wolf, any suggestions on where to get the cops? Straight up or in a blend?
                    xsp115 does look fantastic but as i wrote before, it will serve you during the act and wont do much to lead to the act.

cops, i have tried the lal cops. i have the T-stick which is nice but i much prefer the oil version.
                    i have dirty primitive from lal which is the shit, its currently my dirty deeds sauce.
                    thing is that it also contains none which i dont always want.

in my next purches i will get straight cops from pxs, i hear its great and i think every person that uses pheromones need to have a bottle of cops in oil carrier.

so buy it straight and if you have change also but a blend that contains it or just none in oil as well.

Comment

Ammo:
                      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                      AD: Glace
                      Lovescent: NNPA
                      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Unless she is like me, that whole analogy of women being like ovens and men being like microwaves is something you may keep running into How to go from stressed, to relaxed and happy, to undressed and hot sex in a minute? How many minutes do you have?

Xs193, Xist, Cohesion, Vibe can calm and uplift. I don't really want to steer you toward single molecules because your so new, no offence intended. It's nice to have a blend that does it all Is she the romantic type that will warm up to warm lovin' and go to the bedroom with proper attention?

I'm always up for a good romp - I can't think of anything that relaxes you better than good sex!

But if she can't let go of the day to unwind and refocus, then - as a woman speaking here - if you can get her past
                        that, you should be able to get to the bedroom like you want.

To the other fellas here, suggestions on how you get your ladies to let their guards down? Relax, refocus on you?

The sexuals are great for sex when you want it, but Jinnph here is trying do redirect his lady to head down that path. What have you used effectively for that?
                        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Glow could help too.
                          Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                            Unless she is like me, that whole analogy of women being like ovens and men being like microwaves is something you may keep running into How to go from stressed, to relaxed and happy, to undressed and hot sex in a minute? How many minutes do you have?

Xs193, Xist, Cohesion, Vibe can calm and uplift. I don't really want to steer you toward single molecules because your so new, no offence intended. It's nice to have a blend that does it all Is she the romantic type that will warm up to warm lovin' and go to the bedroom with proper attention?

I'm always up for a good romp - I can't think of anything that relaxes you better than good sex!

But if she can't let go of the day to unwind and refocus, then - as a woman speaking here - if you can get her past
                            that, you should be able to get to the bedroom like you want.

To the other fellas here, suggestions on how you get your ladies to let their guards down? Relax, refocus on you?

The sexuals are great for sex when you want it, but Jinnph here is trying do redirect his lady to head down that path. What have you used effectively for that?
                            No offense taken at all. I'm new, I'm learning, feel free to teach, I'd love to learn how to mix my own stuff.

She has trouble unwinding and getting in the mood... that's probably directly related. I've tried Cohesion and Xist, and while she relaxes a bit, going from that to focusing on me to the bedroom isn't happening (and not for lack of effort). She's also somewhat inhibited, has a hard time saying what she wants, experimenting (she gets embarrassed).

So I guess the order I need to go in is something to unwind - preferably with a stronger effect than Xist and Cohesion. I'm seeing a few suggestions for that, what would you say would be the strongest relaxer without hitting the zone out phase?

Is there something that people feels really takes down inhibition, or does that fall under the relaxation effect?

The sexuals are going to be a good bonus once I get the first two down, but I don't think they'll help much otherwise. And I keep hearing bad wolf poping up, but from the descriptions I've read, it's not quite what I need, unless I'm completely misunderstanding.

Sorry for going on so long, but a lot of the descriptions sound pretty similar, so I'm not sure which direction to go.

Comment

I dunno, I think the whole "and it needs to work fast" part may be expecting to much from just the pheromones. You might want to do something to break the pattern that comes with a committed relationship in order to add to a reset of thinking. For example, spontaneously take her on a "date" in the middle of the week when you would nornally stay in and act like you're getting to know each other again. Wear something with copulins to get her attention. Be flirty and playful, like you did when you were trying to make her interested. Stop taking her for granted, and hopefully she will follow...

Comment

Originally posted by Robby View Post
                                I dunno, I think the whole "and it needs to work fast" part may be expecting to much from just the pheromones. You might want to do something to break the pattern that comes with a committed relationship in order to add to a reset of thinking. For example, spontaneously take her on a "date" in the middle of the week when you would nornally stay in and act like you're getting to know each other again. Wear something with copulins to get her attention. Be flirty and playful, like you did when you were trying to make her interested. Stop taking her for granted, and hopefully she will follow...
                                Hey Robby, thanks for the thoughts. I'm already doing the behavioral change/break patterns/trying to reset our relationship to what it was like when new and everything was romantic and passionate. You're right, I may be having unrealistic expectations of the pheromones, I'm just looking for something to help. We still do romantic things, I still surprise her (dates, gifts, etc), but that's fighting against high stress, exhaustion, and the fact that even flirty and playful can become a pattern (and requires two people willing to put in the effort, not just want to veg out). So yeah, maybe I need to look for slower results, but I still think if I can find something that helps us reset, relax, and get in the mood again, that would be a huge bonus.

Comment

No offense taken at all. I'm new, I'm learning, feel free to teach, I'd love to learn how to mix my own stuff.

She has trouble unwinding and getting in the mood... that's probably directly related. I've tried Cohesion and Xist, and while she relaxes a bit, going from that to focusing on me to the bedroom isn't happening (and not for lack of effort). She's also somewhat inhibited, has a hard time saying what she wants, experimenting (she gets embarrassed).

So I guess the order I need to go in is something to unwind - preferably with a stronger effect than Xist and Cohesion. I'm seeing a few suggestions for that, what would you say would be the strongest relaxer without hitting the zone out phase?

Is there something that people feels really takes down inhibition, or does that fall under the relaxation effect?

The sexuals are going to be a good bonus once I get the first two down, but I don't think they'll help much otherwise. And I keep hearing bad wolf poping up, but from the descriptions I've read, it's not quite what I need, unless I'm completely misunderstanding.

Sorry for going on so long, but a lot of the descriptions sound pretty similar, so I'm not sure which direction to go.
                                  ok, now it sounds like you need a lot more then just pheromones.

regardless, m3x from apex, swoon and maybe escape the friend zone from pheromone treasures are what you are looking for.
                                  id say the hookup might be useful too.

i havent tried m3x but its basically suppose to do exactly what you describe you wanted.
                                  its a disinhibatore and a sexual that described in the site as the most effective on people you know.

xist also have disinhibation effect for sure, try up the dose.

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post

ok, now it sounds like you need a lot more then just pheromones.

regardless, m3x from apex, swoon and maybe escape the friend zone from pheromone treasures are what you are looking for.
                                    id say the hookup might be useful too.

i havent tried m3x but its basically suppose to do exactly what you describe you wanted.
                                    its a disinhibatore and a sexual that described in the site as the most effective on people you know.

xist also have disinhibation effect for sure, try up the dose.
                                    Lol, believe me, I know. This is a major project on my end, I'm working on this from every angle I can think of.

I'll look at the one's you suggested, and I didn't think about dosage, I might be wearing them too low. I'll have to play around with that.

Comment

Ok, so I have never tried it, but from someone else's post, I am wondering if Bitch might help. Reasons: It supposedly helps you say what is on your mind AND I read that mixed with the Desire Me, it made someone's libido go through the roof.

Ildergreier you directed me to your Bitch thread and I think I read the above info there... do you have any thoughts on this?

I know that for me personally, cops turn me on. So maybe the Desire Me (which should also help your desire) alongside something like Bitch OR Desire Me with something like P83 for disinhibition?

Another thought, since she seems to be the harder sell here... have you tried PSEL instead of PSE? Because PSEL disinhibits me, makes me feel awesome AND should still affect you, too.

Just some thoughts.
                                      XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                                      LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

I can't say exacly how men's and women's Xist differ, but how long have you been using it? On the women's side, the reset is spectacular, imho. In conjunction with other blends (like you said you saw results with Cohesion) you've seen results on the relax side.
                                        You've seen some results with Evolve, but you needed to already be, well, ready
                                        I'm still experimenting with Evolve (I have it in oil) and it's true, it does take some time to "evolve" and that's about 2-3 hours, which doesn't sound like the "fast" you're looking for unless you can get her exposed much sooner than your expected bed sports to begin.

I'm wondering - forum gentleman please advise!
                                        If exposing her to Xist and Evolve regularly over say, a couple of weeks, (that's approximately how long it has taken for my Xist reset experiences to really take hold), possibly with the addition of Cohesion as well, could help reset her mind to their sexual side?

But because it takes Evolve time to warm up, so to speak, I'm not sure you want to invest that kind of time (2 weeks, and a couple hours of exposure) to see if it could work. Especially since the outcome may or may not be what you want. But it's something to consider. Plus I'm trying to consider what you have product wise and how you can use what you have without having to spend on a lot of other items before exhausting your options with what you've got right now
                                        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X