yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

All Things Loveboat Research

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GorchFock View Post
    Oh, I know - been lurking around almost since day 1 of the forum. Great to see how it gradually became such a powerful resource with all these veterans that contribute. So fascinated with all that stuff - I'm using mones for just a little over two years now, mostly AD, so I'm not more than a bloody noob ... nevertheless I always wished for more potent and versatile stuff and a more experimental approach - also I quickly became tired of all the secretiveness about the putatives and experimental mixes. While I can understand the need to protect his exact formulas and not bias testing by giving away too much, I find Steve's information-policy and the information availaible in the forum to be way more helpful and encouraging. Best part to me is all the new products popping up ... P.S.E. dammit... how can I possibly justify buying such a mix as a newly-engaged?

When something is being called slut juice......how can you not? Every man wants a lady in public and a freak....slut in the bed. lol

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X