yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

All Things Loveboat Research

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Things Loveboat Research

I looked around and there is little in the forum about the newest uni-product Loveboat. I have a bottle of this juice and frankly I have not got a handle on it yet. Not really sure what to make of it either.

Putting a placeholder here and a post dedicated to tests of the product and results. Looking forward to your experiences and as I have them I'll put my two cents in as well.

It is sort of a deep connection product, an alternative to Dienone in a way. Love boat isn't attraction, it more disinhibits specific emotions and romantic language.

Comment

So technically, there should be some synergy between Loveboat and Connections if used together since they both create connections. Maybe Loveboat would play a steering role with connections???

Comment

Connection is more serious type ... generates inner feelings....more of caring for the person. Loveboat on other hand, open up specific feeling.and brings out carelessness.... (disinhibition).

I think that would create a bit of confusing state. Nevertheless, good idea !

Should try it on one shy target this week.

Comment

I wouldn't say conflicting, I would say different channels of communication. Different molecules so it should have synergy.

Comment

hummm...well you two just blew my poor sleep deprived mind. lol

Question: Loveboat on other hand, open up specific feeling.and brings out carelessness.... (disinhibition). What do you mean by specific feeling?

I did not understand that connections actually creates feelings of caring. I thought it was more like IO rather than IH in nature. Very interesting and now I understand its synergy with The Thinker in a better way. I just looked up connections and see it is more like IH. Humm I have been looking for the wrong type of hits off of connections ever since I got the product. Dang it.....noob mistake here. Big noob mistake. lol

Comment

Alpha nol and beta nol are very different drivers. Too much alpha nol gives you a very different reaction at high dosage. Steve provides info on the components of his products and a bit of research will poke up what these molecules do, at least for some of them. You will be amazed how Steve takes optimal dosage for his molecules to get a desired effect at a single spray. Beta nol does an incredible job in connections and sob, and the effects are not the typical low dose. Steve has done his research on every molecule, that's for sure. Looking for a product where people open you? Ask Steve. I am sure he will make something superior to any other product.

Comment

As by specific feelings, I mean romantic. Love boat has an extensive yet briefly reported on history on AD. And they seem accurate.

Comment

Kimba, I'm interested on your take of Love Boat as a comfort blend which can replace Androstadienone. Can you tell us more about it? I've been testing XiSt in place of dienone, but I haven't been able to determine if it can. Can you compare the two?

Comment

Here are my thoughts on LB from ptruth. LB is top 3 in XS products for me, it contains beta-dienol which is one he'll of a useful molecule, kind of a mix between Alpha Androstenol , Beta Androstenol and Androstadienone , it absolutely slays the young ladies, really good rapport/comfort builder. Now If I use it alone I only use 1 spray because it can be beta, and I do agree that best results do come when it is combined around the over 25 crowd, it works very well with taboo, not a fan of using with xsist though as it's subtle at the best of Times and already contains sufficient buffers.

Comment

I think LB is a great alternative for someone that gets A1 depression, most of the effects are there, comfort and bonding from the B-dienol, the Rone Sulphate and DHEA lifts her mood, I just don't think it provides that masculine warmth that A1 does so it's not as cuddly and doesn't have a strong imprinting effect.

Comment

Ghost hit the nail on the head. Love Boat is not Cohesion, it is different. B - Dienol is no A - 1. But, it is one of the closest things to a comfort feeling.

In my little bubble of the Phero world, I know of four main comfort mones: Meo - EST (Or what Androtics sold as Meo - EST), B - Dienol, Beta - Nol and A1. Meo - EST is efficacious is a super dose, 50 + MCG is the starting point, and is extremely hard to source now. Great comfort stuff but due to the difficult nature to acquire now and price if you can (I have sourced many P's from Steve second hand which were cheap, but more from other members second hand on PTruth and PTalk. The ones I get from others I pay a mint for). B - Dienol is a very useful molecule. The comfort factor of some products I could not explain until I starting prodding around ingredient lists of Steve and cross isolating molecules I knew squat about. I think Ghost is right, it is comfort like A1 and some connection like Beta - Nol. And we have Beta - Nol. People dont know squat about Beta - Nol. It was one of the first molecules I fell for after reading about it on Phero Talk. At a high dose (I see it at 50 mcg) it gives you an aura. The aura is steered by what you pair it with but it is a positive aura, one of warmth. That amount of Beta - Nol give you the impression of being someone others can trust, feel like they know, and feel like they should know you. Its a great molecule, but again at a high dose.

The thing about A1 is, when you super dose it, say over 100 mcg, the effects begin to lesser on others, but the depression becomes more of a sedation effect. If you use a high enough amount, it is not that bad. I can get away with wearing A1 in frequently like you Mars, but a super dose may be the way to go.

Out of the four good comfort mones, two are required in a superdose to maximize comfort capabilities, Meo and Beta - Nol, on the other hand, B - Dienol and A1 can be used in a very small amount to just bridge other molecules and act as a slight comfort element to a blend.

Loveboat has many molecules vying for comfort, to a point they are not required to be in a high dose, but can be if desired to amplify some effects and lessen others.

This is an interesting point about Steves products. Other vendors, more is more. It is really true because they dose their products lightly. Steve is not the same. With Steve, less can be more, and more can be something different.

SOB, as my example, one spray is a mild sexual with built in comfort. Two adds a good amount of respect, and comfort skyrockets. The product morphs in to a far more familiar and comforting blend. The higher -None does better on many younger women because it is over powered by comfort. Weird phenom I discovered. This is all because Steve doses his to be effective at one spray, meaning a double dose often can change what many molecules will do or how they will act.

Some molecules rapidly change even at a slight molecular variance or mcg change. Many of these are examples of this.

I drifted a bit off topic. But I just woke up. I hope this somewhat answered your question?

Comment

I've meet people that I just feel like I should know before. I wonder if that was being guided by an overactive pheromone signature of beta-nol?

Also just to add to this conversation on beta-nol, here is a report from dbot:

"When 70mcg of beta androstenol was added, I experienced a most excellent beautification effect. Everyone I saw looked better than normal. I felt more empathy toward those around me, and exhibited increased verbal fluency. The things I found myself saying, too, seemed to come from a deep and soulful place. Those I came in contact with appeared to be experiencing a similar level of soulfulness and mental agility.
                          This has always been one of my favorite molecules; I'm not sure why it took me so long to experiment with high doses of the stuff. I could see high-dose b-nol working really well with some cheerful alpha stuff like a nice ratio of alpha/beta androsterone, or perhaps some 4-androstenone.

As the day went on, I came to realize something about high-dose beta-androstenol. It should not be worn in situations or around people you find exasperating. It really has the power to amp up those feelings as well as to amp up feelings of connections and appreciation. However, as I was wearing the stuff all day, and re-upped in the afternoon, it could also be that this effect was caused by a kind of burnout."

Anyone confirm or deny these effects? I have yet to get me a bottle of beta-nol as a single but its looking like I need to do so to get a better understanding of singles

I'm thinking a couple sprays of IS and 50-70 mcg of beta-nol might make an amazing mix for me from the sound of it

Comment

Insightful posts, thanks. Did'nt know LB contains B-Dienol, it's not stated on the product-page. Is B-Dienol AD's P74 btw? The properties that Ghost
                            describes seem similar to what I know about and experienced with that putative. If not yet used LB but it is high on my list for next purchase.
                            (As is SOB after reading Kimba's post )
                            I've mostly used Androtics products so far but intend to switch to XS completely for various reasons. I'm looking for a replacement of Instant Shine - thought
                            Bliss might be the obvious candidate because of the Rone-sulfate. Now that I've read about LB I reconsider. After all it also has Rone-Sulfate for mood-enhancement and also DHEA and Preg - which, as hormones, should give off the impressions as what IS is hailed for: youthfulness and, well, a shine/presence and B-dienol for comfort. Do you guys think LB could be a reasonable replacement for IS?

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                              As the day went on, I came to realize something about high-dose beta-androstenol. It should not be worn in situations or around people you find exasperating. It really has the power to amp up those feelings as well as to amp up feelings of connections and appreciation. However, as I was wearing the stuff all day, and re-upped in the afternoon, it could also be that this effect was caused by a kind of burnout."

Anyone confirm or deny these effects?
                              Yes, I agree on not using it with people who find you or you find irritable or not on good relations with. Same reason you stated. I experienced this first hand when I had a co-worker get scold at by my manager. My co-worker came venting to me about the problem. She told me she was going to go yell at her back. And so she did and was a hefty argeuement. I think I wore heavy -none that day also, can't remember, but I did have on Connections.

I've reupped with Connections in an afternoon once (at work). Initial 2 sprays in the morning with another 2 about 4 hours later (didn't need to, but wanted to anyways lol).
                              I've documented in my journal this event, basically after 15 minutes of my re-arrival, there was a spontaneous party that happened. People were pranking eachother, laughing at everything, co-workers who were "okay feeling" in the morning all became in a party mood when I came back. Quiet the opposite effect I would think Connections would of brought, but hey, it was all fun

Sorry this wasn't straight B-nol, but the jist of it should be around the same considering it's Connections.

Comment

Originally posted by GorchFock View Post
                                Insightful posts, thanks. Did'nt know LB contains B-Dienol, it's not stated on the product-page. Is B-Dienol AD's P74 btw? The properties that Ghost
                                describes seem similar to what I know about and experienced with that putative. If not yet used LB but it is high on my list for next purchase.
                                (As is SOB after reading Kimba's post )
                                I've mostly used Androtics products so far but intend to switch to XS completely for various reasons. I'm looking for a replacement of Instant Shine - thought
                                Bliss might be the obvious candidate because of the Rone-sulfate. Now that I've read about LB I reconsider. After all it also has Rone-Sulfate for mood-enhancement and also DHEA and Preg - which, as hormones, should give off the impressions as what IS is hailed for: youthfulness and, well, a shine/presence and B-dienol for comfort. Do you guys think LB could be a reasonable replacement for IS?

Nope. Nope. Nope. Not that I have experienced. Shine is a different beast. That and 297 are the only things I go to AD for unless they can cough up me some trione.

Comment

No b-DIENOL is not p74, p74 is more instant best friend stronger rapport, it's been reported to give of a kind of boyfriend effect, really top notch stuff for sales.

Comment

Good to know - so I might stick to AD for Instant Shine and p75 at least .... Will obtain LB anyway, sounds to be a useful product in an existing realtionship.

Comment

Gorch, a lot of useful products around here. poke around the forum and check things out.

Comment

Oh, I know - been lurking around almost since day 1 of the forum. Great to see how it gradually became such a powerful resource with all these veterans that contribute. So fascinated with all that stuff - I'm using mones for just a little over two years now, mostly AD, so I'm not more than a bloody noob ... nevertheless I always wished for more potent and versatile stuff and a more experimental approach - also I quickly became tired of all the secretiveness about the putatives and experimental mixes. While I can understand the need to protect his exact formulas and not bias testing by giving away too much, I find Steve's information-policy and the information availaible in the forum to be way more helpful and encouraging. Best part to me is all the new products popping up ... P.S.E. dammit... how can I possibly justify buying such a mix as a newly-engaged?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X