yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

newbie needs advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie needs advice

I am new to pheromones, and as an older married man (60) I bought the A.C.E pack along with boyfriend. I want to spark things up with my wife of 42 years, we have a good relationship, but just want to kick it up a bit sexually. is there a single or combo that you would recommend?
    i have seen a small response from what I bought, but was hoping for more.

secondly:
    my wife's bff is a very attractive, and intelligent woman, as is my wife. I enjoy her company very much. Her husband is also my friend, and we spend a lot of time together. However she seems guarded around me, or nervous. There is no sexual agenda in our friendship, as I am very faithful to my wife. however what would you recommend to get her to let down her guard, around me? But also perhaps make me more social. I find intelligent women very intriguing, and would like more and deeper conversations.

i would appreciate any guidance on one or both points. Thank you.

With people that are very familiar with us, a gradual ramping up may be prudent. With Post menopausal ladies I find It take blends with a LOT of Enone in them to get them thinking about sex. A lot of enone can be difficult to handle though, the line between excitement and fear isn't super wide. Cutting to the chase I would say evolve for days you think will end in the sack.

I really think a lot of the socials and intimates can raise the quality of her life. To laugh, to talk, to have meaningful conversations and communications can bring back essential sparks and make it easier to appreciate life and lives of others.

Really you are asking about the whole range of products but start with basics, Xist and Xist and loveboat for more intimacy, cohesion to draw her closer if distance is a problem but Crush is similar and more lively for me but its a very personal thing, each guy is different but the ladies like both, cohesion for calm closeness and crush for lively closeness but some people can't wear crush. I don't wear a ton of connections it is intensely honest and deep conversation, I reserve it for ladies I'm very interested in. I like some single molecules, Pregnenolone adds sparkle as do blends made with it. I like small doses of ANONE like 5mcg, no more, for familiarity and I feel sexually confident.

Socials are harder to recommend because it depends on personalities. I seem to like the socials under the artesian subcategory but I wouldn't go there until you have at least tried samples of the mainstays. Bliss, Vibes and Flirt.

Taboo has some a1 in it for comfort and closeness, it also has social molecules as well as attractive male pheromones. It's a lot all rolled into one. It's seems to disarm guys and the girls aren't afraid to be around me. Might work for your friends wife. I have been wearing it often around mixed company with pleasant results. Brings out a nicer side of people, nice attractive and comfortable to be around. It attracts younger girls but there doesn't seem to be enough enone in it to alarm the older gals so even though its supposed to be an attractant I wear it as a social.

I know its too much but you asked. Make sure you ask for samples, make a list of things to try and request them in remarks. Put them on your Wishlist, sometimes they will look at that , sometimes they just throw some stuff at random but at least get samples of the major blends, see if they are the direction you want to go or not. They work for the majority but for me i go to those Artisans. And keep posting and we can get more specific over time, start a journal helps too.

Comment

Thank you for sharing your knowledge. It gives me some research and testing to do.

Comment

Also thank you for the suggestion to request samples.

Comment

sure thing

Comment

I have been using PSE, Naked Gun, and Brute with my wife for bedroom activities, and the results are exactly what I was looking for. they give me confidence, passion, and staying power. I could not be happier with this combo. (3 sprays each, 2 brute)

I forgot to mention that, she responds to the combo very positively as well. I must say we are having the best bedroom experiences of our entire marriage. I also have been working on being more Dominate in the bedroom, not as in BDSM. But as a Loving/Dom it works very well to spark up a loving relationship.

Comment

• sanserif
              sanserif commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice mini report mate, and happy to see the positive results. Just wondering which product PSE refers to, since the hyperlink clicks to a "page not found" page. Would love to know what it is. Cheers.

it is XS 129 PSE under artesian blends for men.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Easy View Post
              I have been using PSE, Naked Gun, and Brute with my wife for bedroom activities, and the results are exactly what I was looking for. they give me confidence, passion, and staying power. I could not be happier with this combo. (3 sprays each, 2 brute)

I forgot to mention that, she responds to the combo very positively as well. I must say we are having the best bedroom experiences of our entire marriage. I also have been working on being more Dominate in the bedroom, not as in BDSM. But as a Loving/Dom it works very well to spark up a loving relationship.
              I had an amazing time with my wife on Monday using PSE and Flirt. Haven't found the right combo or blend to get her initiating contact and to be more of the agressor yet. But once I got her going wearing that she got pretty wild lol. It was great.
              Current Collection:
              PSX: APi Oil
              Evolve, Xist, SOB, PSE sprays LPMP Trial Sizes: Legend & Kingmaker w/Charisma, Girlnip w/Perfect Match, Adam's Nectar w/Love God, Voracious w/Wanted Man, TMI w/TMI En Route: Love Boat oil, Cohesion, Bliss, Celebrity sprays Cover Scents:
              (Recently purchased Trial Sizes) Tom Ford Ombre Leather and Oud Wood, Dior Savauge Elixir, Armani Code, Baccarat Rouge 540, Creed Aventus
              (Full size) Lucky You, Bora Bora

Comment

Originally posted by CptKielbasa View Post

I had an amazing time with my wife on Monday using PSE and Flirt. Haven't found the right combo or blend to get her initiating contact and to be more of the agressor yet. But once I got her going wearing that she got pretty wild lol. It was great.
                I have found that my wife, doesn't usually initiate. But when I do she welcomes it. we both work Mon-Wed. so Thursday's are our day, we don't make plans that don't include each other, but then in the afternoon we will have some drinks, watch a movie, and then we hit the bedroom. However starting on Monday I start flirting with her by word or text. I will kiss the back of her neck while doing dishes, and walk away( push pull). Or whisper in her ear how much she turns me on. So by time Thursday rolls around we are both primed. we have been married 42 years, and are having the best sex of our entire marriage. Pheromones play a big part, as well as me working on taking the dominant roll in the bedroom. I lead but its about her pleasure first, and with the pheromones I am able to last for over an hour.

cptkielbasa, I'm glad you saw success to a degree, keep searching!!!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X