yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Combos for Gym Game (Personal Trainer +)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combos for Gym Game (Personal Trainer +)

Hey guys. New to the Mone Community. I’ll cut to the chase. There’s a cute personal trainer I’m working with over the next 6 weeks. We meet 2 days a week, bumping it up to three in August. Want to see how well the pheromones work. I’m a bit skinny and put off a “let’s just be friends” vibe (just being honest).

For context: I met up with her once a few days ago to sign up for sessions. I was just chilling that day; made a joke or two, no major impression. If anything I was a little introverted.

Today I used 2 oil drops of Xist on my neck and a spray of Bliss on each of my wrists. I know folks say just use one for the first time but I wanted to make an good impression. Honestly? The Bliss was awesome! I know the effectiveness of my jokes & I was peddling some soft balls, but she was smiling & laughing hard, complimenting my form. I know some of this is just professionalism (and maybe having good squat game), but I really think the Bliss worked!

What would y’all recommend using for the next 6 weeks meeting up with her? Just being real, if I play my cards right, I wanna hook up + date by the end of our sessions.

I am also new to the mones business but as far as i have heard, you should try Ascend and evolve along with Xist if you give off friendzoning vibes... Ascend will increase your perceived value and status and give you social proof ( copulins) which can make her a little jealous( thats good)... several exposures of evolve will definitely help things to go sexual...and xist will create great conversations and crushy feelings...hope that answers your question..

Comment

What's in your arsenal?

Comment

I have ordered xist oil and spray, sob, pse, boyfriend, ACE, copulins, exotica.. But I have yet to receive the order.. It's in transit

Comment

Xist oil is great. The only other I have exp with is sob, which I had good results with, but she was a pretty wild one. Not sure of it for relationships.

Comment

Yes sob is the polarizing one... Either you get the girl with it or not... It can be used when a girl does have an interest in being intimate with you.. But is hesitating for some reason (in your case the reason would be unprofessional relation with client which is against the work ethics)

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X