yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Be Your Best

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Sex toys... Are you intimidated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotcha????????

Comment

It really depends on the morals and ethics of each country. Some people consider it an intimidating thing to add a vibrator into the play. Of course, if you are far away like my wife and me, then a remote control vibrator helps a lot to keep this connection that gets lost day by day without sec and close contact. I love controlling her vibrator as it makes me feel like I'm there using it myself. It's not the best, but hey, it's one great way to pretend you are having sex while you don't and on the bright side she still cums thinking of you.

Comment

I personally love Vibrators. I used to tie up an ex-gf a long time ago, and make her cum with a vibrator multiple times till she cant take it, and begs me to stop. Sometimes i stop, other times i continue, and she struggles so much with the sheer intensity. Her face, body struggling, trying to muffle her screams, etc makes me go crazy.

But it wore her out big time.
        Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X