yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Sex toys... Are you intimidated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex toys... Are you intimidated?

I have a question for you fellas. I know alot of women like a little extra clitoral stimulation via sex toys. Some men don't want to share their woman with an electron device. How do ya'll feel? This question can be for any sex toy. Yes or no
    Last edited by Mysticbeauty; 09-09-2019, 04:59 PM.

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
    Some men don't want to share their woman with an electron device.
    Some? Well I quess it's the minority!

Are you intimidated...
    For f*cks sake NO!! Toys are fun and when the woman orgasms that's double the fun. Men don't have a monopoly on orgasms.

BUT, it depends on who you ask and where this 'who' lives on this planet. A lot of things come into play when you ask this question, e.g. Asia is different to Europe. Even parts of Europe are different to each other regarding this question.

As always, this is my personal opinion

Comment

This is what I got the last time I shared my woman with an electron device

the bride of frankenstein horror GIF

Comment

• Tigris
        Tigris commented
        Editing a comment
        ????????????????????

young frankenstein igor GIF

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

Some? Well I quess it's the minority!

For f*cks sake NO!! Toys are fun and when the woman orgasms that's double the fun. Men don't have a monopoly on orgasms.

BUT, it depends on who you ask and where this 'who' lives on this planet. A lot of things come into play when you ask this question, e.g. Asia is different to Europe. Even parts of Europe are different to each other regarding this question.

As always, this is my personal opinion
        Thanks for your input. When it comes to sex, there's all types of freaky things people are or aren't into. There's definitely a broad spectrum of what's acceptable and what's not.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          This is what I got the last time I shared my woman with an electron device

the bride of frankenstein horror GIF
          I think she looks satisfied! Lol

Comment

young frankenstein igor GIF
            Ewww I've had guys look at me like that before.
            Lol

Comment

Also, when I say intimidated, I don't mean the sight of a toy kills your boner. It could mean that I guess. I've heard different reasons why men don't like them and I was curious for more. My friend told me he's just jealous cause he wants to be the one making her orgasm.

Comment

I could see why women would prefer a vibrator to a man. Like when was the last time your vibrator told you to do the dishes or asked you to take a bath before sex? When was the last time your vibrator asked you to get it off too?

Comment

I could see why women would prefer a vibrator to a man. Like when was the last time your vibrator told you to do the dishes or asked you to take a bath before sex? When was the last time your vibrator asked you to get it off too?
                  No one said women want a vibrator more than a man.

Comment

It just kind of follows if you want something more than a man you prefer that more than a man. I don't really know how to address your issue, I've never needed the assistance of one so I always thought of them as a solo thing for girls to use while we are fighting. If you are a bad girl you have to settle for the vibrator. I do remember wondering about this when I was very young but so were my girlfriends. Have you looked into tantric sex? It might make things easier for you.

Comment

Someone please give me an enlightenment about what an electron device is ????
                      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                      APEX: Manimal 2
                      * sample bottle

Comment

clap tesla GIF by Clasharama

Me wearing Androstanone and Mysticbeauty experience a hands free tantric electron orgasm
                        ???????

Comment

My friend told me he's just jealous cause he wants to be the one making her orgasm.
                          That's egoistic, what if he's not around?
                          I can't imagine he meant this honest, must have been a joke.
                          If not it sits somewhere deeper in his mind, probably something psychological?

Comment

Come to think of it I may have made a comment similar in jest at some point

Comment

It just kind of follows if you want something more than a man you prefer that more than a man. I don't really know how to address your issue, I've never needed the assistance of one so I always thought of them as a solo thing for girls to use while we are fighting. If you are a bad girl you have to settle for the vibrator. I do remember wondering about this when I was very young but so were my girlfriends. Have you looked into tantric sex? It might make things easier for you.
                              Did you read my original post. I have no issue. If I did I'd talk to my man about it or my girls, not the men's forum. I am just curious. My man is into tantric sex not so much into toys. Also I wrote on there about clitoral stimulation not a substitution for a dick. I just wanted to get other men's feedback. If it's no go or not. Alot of women I know are very sexual and their man isn't available at any given time of the day to help her out. Some women will give themselves an orgasm and be on their way (some men are cool with this some aren't, which is why I posed the question)

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

That's egoistic, what if he's not around?
                                I can't imagine he meant this honest, must have been a joke.
                                If not it sits somewhere deeper in his mind, probably something psychological?
                                ???????????

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post
                                  Someone please give me an enlightenment about what an electron device is ????
                                  I meant a vibrator not necessarily a dildo

Comment

Muestereate also tantric sex isn't a quick fix to get to a better orgasm its supposed to be a spiritual experience. Westerners always muddy stuff up though and make it about sex.

Comment

just a suggestion, like organic food instead of a hamburger

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X