yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best daily habit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best daily habit?

If you could only implement one daily habit in your life, what would it be?
    Cheers,

OrcaWhale

killer whale swimming GIF

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
    Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
    A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Waking up!

Comment

• cryptomones
        cryptomones commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a pretty key habit

For me, it's taking ice cold showers. Cold showers have a ton of benefits. For one, they wake you up. As Muestereate stated above actually waking up and not just getting out of bed but actually being primed for the day is kick started and accelerated when you have a bunch of freezing water dumped onto your body. It kick starts endorphins which rush to your brain and activates a whole host of other benefits.

The most important benefit I have observed in my opinion is that it gives you sky-high confidence and motivation to overcome procrastination. Since many people put off work and focus on escapist activities due to the unpleasant association we have with certain tasks, taking cold showers lets us readjust our levels of willpower because compared to a cold shower, that activity that is being pushed off seems like nothing.

If you are interested in reading more here is an article on cold showers: https://www.healthline.com/health/cold-shower-benefits
      Cheers,

OrcaWhale

killer whale swimming GIF

Comment

• Harrisalexis90
        Harrisalexis90 commented
        Editing a comment
        Commitment to a cold shower is hard

• drlove
        drlove commented
        Editing a comment
        Very interesting article - thx!

Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

I would work less overtime.
        But I can't stand it when work isn't done

Comment

Going to bed before 11PM every night. New gig is opposite schedule then i'm used to and getting up in the morning sucks when I'm only getting 5-6 hours.

Comment

Going to work is a good habit

Comment

I'm gonna add to this, I know only one is allowed but I think jerking off less is super important. It'll suck at first, but you'll start thinking with your actual head, women will become more desirable, your confidence shoots up, you start thinking clearer.

I like to think of it kinda like this. Imagine taking adderall everyday (you don't have adhd), over time the benefits wean and what ends up happening is when you don't take adderall you start to feel less clear headed and capable. This is a farce. In reality when you're using something everyday as a cruch your natural abillity to perform deteriorates, and so you feel like you need that to feel clear headed (post nut clarity syndrome).

Now imagine you have post nut clarity all the time instead of just for a few hours after you last did the deed, it's a lot more useful, healthy and sustainable.
              Quitting all at once sucks, but if you taper off over time you can reach success, or even just doing it less will help.

Comment

Reading for sure

Comment

Also working out and prayer if you're religious

Comment

• drlove
                    drlove commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Agreed - like this one!

Upping one's post count

Comment

• drlove
                    drlove commented
                    Editing a comment
                    haha - good one! I think I just hit 100 - or am close....more discounts here we come!

By commenting things twice

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                    By commenting things twice
                    Or three times

Comment

Quod erat demonstrandum; best habit ever Phaethon
                      Mascot here I come
                      Last edited by Suaviter in modo; 09-17-2019, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Mascot here I come
                        Yeesss, this little fun thing in a bottle is in my package which will hopefully arrive soon

Comment

Be sure to post a report when you have tried it Phaethon, I didn't discover it in time so will add it to my next order. As you say a fun little thing, and seems like it could be really versatile in combinations too

Comment

Be sure to post a report when you have tried it Phaethon
                            Of course I will but it will take some time because I have so many blends to test

I will start with APi and S.O.B.

Comment

I can imagine that! Your own special version "Instant A-L"
                              And don't forget to eat your broccoli Phaethon!

Comment

YES after I found my sweet spot on both blends I will defo go for the 'Instant Arschloch' combo and see if it works and in which direction it will lead me

Hopefully I won't get beaten up for no reason

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X