yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Guys, What Kind Of Events And Meetups Attract Non Feminist Type Gals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's become apparent that you have fallen in love with me and want to marry me but you see me looking for "traditional" women is a personal rejection. YOU must change your ways woman. I insist on traditional Norwegian folk garb, and you will dance and sig for me while joyfully cooking vast swathes of contemporay as well as traditional dishes on Holidays. I'm not sure what Norwegian gals wear in the bedroom but it better be sexy too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

He sure is going to try...
      It's almost like you agrees with him just because you are a man. Almost like you just can't help yourself.
      A man............ Stirring up shit again....
      I understand. You can't answer any of the basic questions that I've presented regarding your argument, so you're deflecting.

This is what is known as cognitive dissonance. The difference between your actions and what you know to be right or wrong.

The good news is that you appear to know right from wrong. The bad news is that you apparently don't care.

Can't wait to find out what I "imposed" on you with my criticisms. Perhaps your feelings were crushed by microaggressions.

Comment

Oh, I'll be needing a prenup. Since you are 5 times more likely to bring divorce proceeding that will crush my soul and doom it to everlasting torment I think 80/20 is fair. If you initiate I get 80 percent of your earnings. Pain and suffering when you leave me will be catastrophic. If I initiate you can have 80 percent of mine. My way of taking out the financial element. We will soon see if this is true love or will you willy nilly leave Muestereate for the more traditionally alpha... TheLaw or maybe for a young stud... Primross?

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
          While I heavily disagree with Muestereate in this thread (and am quite offended with his choice of words in his first post "My coffee shops are too liberal, I like the education levels but too many feminists, LGBTQ types are MIXED in."), I do think this thread has become more of a debate that is besides the topic at hand. If a discussion is to be made on whether feminists are the bane of the earth that will use allegations of rape against you for their own gain or if it's nothing more than a small, over exaggerated minority being blown out of proportions, a new thread will suffice. I suggest "Muestereate's Musings" as a suggestion
          For obvious reasons, I feel little attraction towards lesbians or any other women that hate me because I am male. That is bigotry. I just want to avoid the haters and leave them to Their own Musings. They are not the only group of people I actively avoid. In fact, I don't even avoid these people. I have lots of gay friends and man hater women friends.

I just don't wish to meet any new ones for the purposes of dating or pheromone testing so I asked for suggestions on Where. I addressed this topic to guys and the guys stayed on topic. The masculine orders in the universe are organized and cohesive and the feminine is prone to chaos and disruption. Nothing new in the universe going on here.

As far as offenses, YOU are responsible for your own feelings, If I'm not in phero range there is nothing I can do to alter how you process stimuli, the resulting thoughts as to how they affect your beliefs, or the what feeling(s) you Choose to embrace about those thoughts.

Comment

Man theLaw is dominating this disagreement! Love it
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post

I understand. You can't answer any of the basic questions that I've presented regarding your argument, so you're deflecting.

This is what is known as cognitive dissonance. The difference between your actions and what you know to be right or wrong.

The good news is that you appear to know right from wrong. The bad news is that you apparently don't care.

Can't wait to find out what I "imposed" on you with my criticisms. Perhaps your feelings were crushed by microaggressions.
              What questions?
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

For obvious reasons, I feel little attraction towards lesbians or any other women that hate me because I am male. That is bigotry. I just want to avoid the haters and leave them to Their own Musings. They are not the only group of people I actively avoid. In fact, I don't even avoid these people. I have lots of gay friends and man hater women friends.

I just don't wish to meet any new ones for the purposes of dating or pheromone testing so I asked for suggestions on Where. I addressed this topic to guys and the guys stayed on topic. The masculine orders in the universe are organized and cohesive and the feminine is prone to chaos and disruption. Nothing new in the universe going on here.

As far as offenses, YOU are responsible for your own feelings, If I'm not in phero range there is nothing I can do to alter how you process stimuli, the resulting thoughts as to how they affect your beliefs, or the what feeling(s) you Choose to embrace about those thoughts.
                From your wording it made it seems as though you held some form of bigotry towards the LGBTQ community, that is all. Certainly stating that you think there are lots of lesbians would be sufficient to be not misunderstood. No need to be, dare I say, triggered. I'm certainly aware of my rights to be offended and your right to offend me, purposefully or otherwise.

I was seeking to separate such discussions in to their appropriate places as it is clear that your choice to continuously engage with Ildergreier shows that you willingly allow this thread to turn into chaos. There is the option to mute her if you think it is not conducive to the topic at hand, so it seems that you intend to have a debate rather than an answer. I was being (mostly) cordial in my message as well, so don't take it the wrong way.
                �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

• Muestereate
                  Muestereate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have to admit I have developed a grudge against an LGBTQ attorney that specializes in relieving men of their money. It's not the whole group and even her and I talk civilly. but it is a grudge.

• Muestereate
                  Muestereate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don't think a grudge against one is a grudge against all.

• Nightwing
                  Nightwing commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That is an understandable position to take.

Ildergrier cannot be blocked. I was not triggered, you used red lettering for emphasis so I attempted to establish rapport with red lettering too.

I have gleaned a little info out of this thread, Primross and TheLAw both replied to my original post in a constructive manner. I've also learned that liberal gals cockblock conservative girls. Wow! who knew? I'm also quite surprised at the amount of effort put into trying to make me see feminists as attractive. It didn't work. I've also noticed that so far it could only be done by attacking me and accusing me of abuse. Another thing I learned was about false rape allegations. You have to be careful on statistics. They can mix in false assaults including false allegations. There are a lot more false assault charges but somehow a preference for an LTR instead of marriage got me into a rape conversation so that's the numbers I used. Lots of learning opportunities.

Here's a Muestereate's Musings. You see a woman can cause a lot of trouble just by saying their feelings are hurt. Male chivalry jumps to the defense, politicians quake in their shoes and cops are obliged to go through the motions. I still remember the junior high fights between men that women would setup. Defending a woman's honor is part of the Arthurian fables and junior high school mentality. I'm not of the opinion that most women have the honor to defend anymore. Or at least what I consider to be honor. Honor to me implies stuff like stability, loyalty, courage, and temperance. In the old days, it meant virginity, chastity and reputation thereof. Now honor has more to do with another fleeting word, Integrity. I really respect Integrity but the social battles are on the old chivalry archetype and subtext. I'm looking for women of mental and spiritual integrity. That's a battle we fight ourselves all our lives and not in fairytales and high school.

Comment

What questions?
                  They're all clearly posted on this thread (hint: they end with a question mark), but you don't want to answer them because they would expose your toxic philosophy about men (and women for that matter), which is why you were so rattled by Muestereate 's original post, which you thought was about you.

Sounds like a textbook case of Muestereate-Derangement-Syndrome.

Comment

it sounds like you are looking for places where the less "sophisticated" people go to party or hang out.
                    places that dosent smell pretentious or hipstery.

Comment

• Muestereate
                      Muestereate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That's not a bad assumption. It reminds me I will have to tone down my vocabulary to Maga level. I enjoy intelligence, my last serious target was a Ph.D. Above my paygrade anyhow.

Here's a wild idea: everyone dial down the attitudes. If you can't have a conversation without name calling or throwing shade, get out of the thread.

Comment

He sure is going to try...

It's almost like you agrees with him just because you are a man. Almost like you just can't help yourself.

A man............ Stirring up shit again....
                      I don't agree with this at all either! You're implying Muestereate is essentially "forcing" women to partake in a lifestyle you seemingly find offensive.

That's not cool at all, but the irony is you're attempting to force your lifestyle on another by the very accord you are demonizing.

The guys are perfectly okay to post about sex and relationships as the ladies are. Nobody has the okay to shut anyone else down because their lifestyle is different from somebody else. That includes myself as the philosophy of XS is that we all add value based on the very differences that make us who we are.

I remember a thread in the women's section about someone looking to use mones to find a sugar daddy that didn't go over well with some guys. They tried to shut it down! As in that thread as here, that shit is not allowed. We all have different lifestyles and we have all faced our own discrimination based on those choices. Do you and let others do themselves.

Nobody in this thread has implied that anyone will be "forced" to take part in a lifestyle they choose not to. You're suggesting that because you disagree with his choice others will be coerced or somehow forced into participating against their will. I don't see it.

Yes even mods have the right and capacity to disagree, but nobody should feel like they have to walk on eggshells around anyone else. You've all made your point and its time to agree to disagree and move on from it.

We now return to our regularly scheduled threaqd

Steve O
                      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

We got a fair amount of country music around here. Country is always fun even though I'm more into Blues Rock. I'm not much of a dancer but these line dances drag in women by the score. They dress nice as well and have all the contexts TheLaw suggested in the beginning. Showing skin-Darkness-Booze. I'm gonna need a hat eventually and a trip to Nashville to those clothes shops I used to raid as a truck driver. Come to think of it, There is a PA truck stop that sells high end Country clothes. The crowd in a lot of joints is older too which is good for behaviors and not looking like an old perv.

Comment

We got a fair amount of country music around here. Country is always fun even though I'm more into Blues Rock. I'm not much of a dancer but these line dances drag in women by the score. They dress nice as well and have all the contexts TheLaw suggested in the beginning. Showing skin-Darkness-Booze. I'm gonna need a hat eventually and a trip to Nashville to those clothes shops I used to raid as a truck driver. Come to think of it, There is a PA truck stop that sells high end Country clothes. The crowd in a lot of joints is older too which is good for behaviors and not looking like an old perv.
                        Let me know when you're in Nashville. I might have to meet up with yah if possible

Steve O
                        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Muestereate
                          Muestereate commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Memphis has quite the Blues scene that I have never been able to enjoy. My brother's retiring and wants to sell songs in Nashville, That's a long ass state but it could work.

I consider myself a traditional woman as I:
                        1) Believe a man should be head of my household
                        2) Only will have sex with someone if we are in a committed, exclusive, and monogamous relationship (srsly, I haven't had sex in 3 years by pure choice)
                        & a few other things on that list (more on the "extreme" side and I'll save you guys from having to drop your jaw at my views/beliefs haha)

& if a man ever came to me and tried having sex with me (well, they always do this), I'd be very, very upset.

If you want a traditional woman, you need to be a traditional man. You can't pursue a traditional woman with the liberal attitudes that you dislike so much in other women.

Mues, you're almost starting to sound like those MGTOW men & I'd hate to see you turn into one of those, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Let me know when you're in Nashville. I might have to meet up with yah if possible
                          Not before you come hiking with me in NY!

Comment

To answer the original question, Church! Great place to meet great people with a more traditional set of values.

PS: Please do not debate religion, this thread has seen enough oral passing of gas.
                            PPS: don't go after the Nuns as they're already Married.
                            PXS: Evolve, More Evolve, Exotica, PSE, Connections, Pencil Thin Mustache, Boyfriend, Thinker, 86, 96, 37.
                            For the wife: Innocence, Temptress

Comment

Originally posted by DBJ View Post
                              To answer the original question, Church! Great place to meet great people with a more traditional set of values.

PS: Please do not debate religion, this thread has seen enough oral passing of gas.
                              PPS: don't go after the Nuns as they're already Married.
                              I'm not gonna lie, I'm shocked by this. Unless you mean... to the father & the holy ghost.

Comment

• Muestereate
                                Muestereate commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Catholic nuns marry the Church as do the priests. I've heard of some hanky panky... of course. Celibacy is harder for men in my experiences.

I really do like the religious gals but despite the allegations and aspersions against my character, I don't go looking in churches because I've given up on marriage. Cheerio, I've always been monogamous except for once where I couldn't get a stalker to leave me alone so I got another girl so as to send a message. Since the stalker wouldn't leave me alone and would force herself on me I was technically not in a monogamous relationship for about a month. I jumped to a Pillhead she was about a nine in looks but/and bled me of all my savings and put me in another 5 grand in debt before I realized what was happening while I wasn't in town. EXBF with pain pills.

That won't be happening again and from there in a similar attempt to escape a bad relationship I jumped to an extremely religious widow who insisted on no sex for at least a year of engagement. The foreplay was too intense for that game to last that long and if I recall rightly, the stalker made a showing and put me out of my misery and that was the end of my pursuit of marriage.

See I now know through practical experience that if my partner won't participate in sex that I will drift despite my best efforts. 40 and 50-year-old virgins just aren't on my list of things I want to try again. If a woman is frigid she needs medical or psychological help. Fixing that is like converting a lesbian and maybe the same thing, WAY above my paygrade. I also learned tht women will fake interest in marriage to get to your money. I'm out. I spend it all on pheromones

Comment

• Muestereate
                                Muestereate commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Notice I didn't even cheat on the pillhead. but I did jump ship pretty quickly when I saw the writing on the wall. But, I had a date before I broke the other one off.

I am not the imposing anything on anybody. I am merely accepting the facts and shaping decisions accordingly. 85% of divorce is initiated by women. In educated professionals, the number is 95% of divorces are initiated by the female. Ultimately, it is females who are imposing a single life on men, not vice versa. Even if a woman says yes to marriage, chances are good that she will change her mind.
                              OK, so women are not loyal to the vows of marriage anymore and disproportionately seek to dissolve marriages. Even if this is the reality now, there will always be exceptions to the rule. Why not stack the odds in your favor? Maybe screen girls you date and observe how they treat others and how loyal they are to their existing friends. If she shows signs of being a misandrist then break it off.

Also, the one variable you can in fact control is yourself. Be a strong man and lay good pipe on a consistent basis. If she feels deep down you are a top notch man and you are constantly giving her excellent orgasms she probably won't end the marriage. Also, make sure you marry someone with similar interests.

Make sure you are the type of man a traditional non-radical feminist would be interested in. Make sure these women don't screen you out.

Comment

• cryptomones
                                cryptomones commented
                                Editing a comment
                                1000% agree with this.

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X