yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Combination thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combination thread!

This is for great combinations you have used and made. The best of the best. I will be adding shortly, On my phone so spacing is an issue!

SOB + Bliss: When I first gave this a spin I got insane results. I stopped using it because of such high enone and me being a young guy. But nothing beats women opening you, being motor mouth, seducing you and so on. I have had success spiking this with TAA, Cohesion, Xist and Taboo. Great blend.

Comment

Personally I love the mix you mentioned on another forum, CJ's mix. 2 XIST 2 Love Boat 2 Taboo (All FXS although I'm thinking about ordering the next XIST in P/N for projection). Had loads of success with this mix as you might have read in my forums, LMR killing and status a long with flirting.

I liked Xist, Cohesion and Taboo but I prefer Cohesion alone.

on a different note, yesterday I read somewhere (Suggested by Magnus) that Exotica was better than Taboo in CJ's mix for shy girls. This might be great for my case lol.
      Last edited by Dignify; 02-16-2014, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Taboo is a great attractant but on the weaker side. Exotica was always killer for shy girls. I prefer flirty women, especially when I tested that. In conjunction with the xist lb base I see huge potential.

Comment

Im just gonna put this out there that when it comes to actually making mixes measuring things out and all that jazz im like a caveman I dont habe a clue. I just took other peoples great work and combined them together. If I didnt do it first someone else would have combined those three products. Xist seems to make almost everything better. I used to combine p93 20 mcg and p75 15 mcg with ammo and shine. Maybe i should try them with taboo and xist. Cjw mix 2 lolz

Comment

Crush XS + SOB , dear in the headlights, heavy reactions from 30+ women a bit intimidating for the -20
            For me the effects are really similar to LIIK (V2) from alfa dream.

Comment

Originally posted by KIMBA View Post
              SOB + Bliss: When I first gave this a spin I got insane results. I stopped using it because of such high enone and me being a young guy. But nothing beats women opening you, being motor mouth, seducing you and so on. I have had success spiking this with TAA, Cohesion, Xist and Taboo. Great blend.

I'll second the power of this combo but I have to say its a little too strong and a little too raw for me.

I am attracted to shy, quiet girls who are at heart introverts unless they are in small groups of people...a girl similar to myself.

This mix seems to just irritate that type of girl. Never had the chance to try it one on one though....could turn them into beasts. lol

Comment

• Dignify
                Dignify commented
                Editing a comment
                Actually that's my type of girls as well lol xD

• MrGoodbar714
                MrGoodbar714 commented
                Editing a comment
                I don't have a type... If she's fine, I don't mind... Look I made a rhyme

Um I have kind of a noon question and for that I apologize lol. When mixing do you spray each one in a different location like taboo back of neck xist on.sides and love boat in front or can I just layer it

Comment

Originally posted by flacowww View Post
                Um I have kind of a noon question and for that I apologize lol. When mixing do you spray each one in a different location like taboo back of neck xist on.sides and love boat in front or can I just layer it
                For better diffusion, it'd probably be better to use different locations.

OT;
                I've found Cohesion+Connections to work wonders at building bonds with girls. Attraction wise it's a bit lacking since Connections makes things more on the serious side. So if you break the ice you can end up sharing some intimate moments with another. Also depending on how you steer the conversation, things can go diff ways. Girls will easily take the lead in the conversation, but just make sure you are showing you are the one actually in control, that way you don't end up just being someone's diary.
                If you want a lighter mix, I've used Steve's straight A1+Connections to similar results, it's on the lighter side of emotions. Not as serious, but at the same time, not as intimate, so take that into consideration. The pheros in Cohesion really do help to keep the attention on you.

Comment

CJ mix 2
                  2 ascend
                  2 xist
                  2 cohesion
                  1 connection
                  2 sprays cover
                  All to neck

Comment

Club Banger, 3 sprays PSE + 2 sprays IMPACT v2 + 37.5 Etrione.

Comment

SOB+Bliss+NA ..Instant Sex mix. Hits cougars pretty damn hard. Million thanks to Kimba for the SOB+Bliss part. When a late 30 masseuse suddenly started removing all her clothes off during an initially legit massage, I smiled and think of Kimba....lol

Comment

• MMM
                        MMM commented
                        Editing a comment
                        What dosages did you use, Maeve?

And have you two been flirting or doing the nasty before this mix?

Thanks!

• maeve
                        maeve commented
                        Editing a comment
                        1 sp Bliss, 2 drops NA & 2 sprays SOB from sample bottle to forearms. I initiated the conversation and she responded well. She tried hard even though her English is not that good.

AV and Flirt did pretty well for me over the weekend - A lot of good social status and excellent attention from two young Middle Eastern women.

In fact AV has always proved a bit hit or miss with me but the addition of Flirt made it seem fully manageable for the first time.

Comment

2 sprays Taboo + 1 drop Evolve oil is my current favorite.

Comment

• MMM
                          MMM commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Does this mix pull in a certain age range, or is everybody biting, Martian?

Thanks!

• Panikos
                          Panikos commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Add 1 more drop of Evolve + 1 spray of XiSt, dont be shy ))))

2xCohesion left side of neck and 2xBliss right side of neck, works good for me. Brings lots of smiles
                        and kindness from women. Adding 1 or 2 sprays of Evolve or SOB has added a noticeable increase in
                        more IOI(indicators of interest). There are so many 3 stack combinations to experiment with.
                        Smile and be Happy

Comment

That NA combination looks promisinng.

Cohesion and Bliss is like female happy sauce. Evolve is the safest way to add a pull to it. Women will love it, and you.

Comment

Guys if youre going to list combos, you have to list doses.

Comment

• MMM
                              MMM commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Yes, that would be cool. Even if what works for one doesn't work for others. It gives the inexperienced a blueprint to work with so to speak.

Originally posted by maeve View Post
                            SOB+Bliss+NA ..Instant Sex mix. Hits cougars pretty damn hard. Million thanks to Kimba for the SOB+Bliss part. When a late 30 masseuse suddenly started removing all her clothes off during an initially legit massage, I smiled and think of Kimba....lol
                            And just in case you missed this, Maeve, I'd love to have your dosages on this mix.

And I'd like to know if you and the masseuse had already BUMPED UGLIES before this took place.

Much appreciated!

Comment

Oh, I just replied to your first comment before I saw this one lol.. Never seen her before, it was told by the owner that she's new. Of course I asked her myself during the session to be sure. Not really good at picking up non verbal signals, but the way she massaged me is kinda sensual, like it was a meant for a special someone. I know this because I'm a regular. A little flirt here and there, and half an hour later I had the chance to see how deep the rabbit hole goes.. . Works great for ladies in their late 30s or early 40s, if you're into that kind of range.

Comment

• MMM
                                MMM commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Mucho appreciated, Maeve!

"1 sp Bliss, 2 drops NA & 2 sprays SOB from sample bottle to forearms. I initiated the conversation and she responded well. She tried hard even though her English is not that good."

Maeve, can't believe I found a massage parlor run by Asians in a town near me! I think I'm gonna dive in next week! A lovely Asian running her hands all over my body could be just what the doctor ordered!!!!

On your WORLD MASSAGE TOUR, was everything applied to the forearms or just the SOB?

Mucho appreciated!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X