yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Combination thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xist and XS130 - Something magic here. Seen fallout for the first time with this combo. Person affected by it does know me rather well but not someone I would get into a relationship with.

Comment

Originally posted by M&M View Post
      "1 sp Bliss, 2 drops NA & 2 sprays SOB from sample bottle to forearms. I initiated the conversation and she responded well. She tried hard even though her English is not that good."

Maeve, can't believe I found a massage parlor run by Asians in a town near me! I think I'm gonna dive in next week! A lovely Asian running her hands all over my body could be just what the doctor ordered!!!!

On your WORLD MASSAGE TOUR, was everything applied to the forearms or just the SOB?

Mucho appreciated!
      Try to put them where it wont be covered during your massage; neck, sides of body, legs for example. That time I put both sob & bliss on my wrists, since I never thought I would 'get some', if u know what I mean.

UPDATE - For the sake of testing, I added a couple of dabs of Dirty Primitive on my second encounter with the lady, and this time, she added a BBBJ to her 'service package'. Neat!

Comment

Originally posted by maeve View Post

Try to put them where it wont be covered during your massage; neck, sides of body, legs for example. That time I put both sob & bliss on my wrists, since I never thought I would 'get some', if u know what I mean.

UPDATE - For the sake of testing, I added a couple of dabs of Dirty Primitive on my second encounter with the lady, and this time, she added a BBBJ to her 'service package'. Neat!
        You're such a NAWTEE BOI!

Since it was THE SECOND time, you probably would have gotten smoked without the DP, but one never really knows!

What kind massage are you getting where your neck and legs don't get massage!? You going to one of the parlors where sex is guaranteed or something?

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

I have been running Immpact with A314/API/A314 Spray to good success. Anyone have experience with these?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X