yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Got My API

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got My API

I have been wanting to order this since day one and finally pulled the trigger with the valentines sale. The other threads are old so I thought i'd start a new one.

So far I have worn this three times. I'm working doseages at this point and one preliminary to mention is this stuff is very thick. Up to this point my drops are very small. I'm getting two sizes of drop off the dropper and today was the first time I saw the size of the full drop. I mention this because there are posts that are saying 4 to 6 drops.

My first two tests were two drops, very small drops. They didn't fall off the dropper. The diameter was only a little bit larger than a pencil lead and when it got that big I touched it to my skin.

When I got it I put on two of these small drops but I had on some other blends from earlier in the day. During sleep it wrestled with me a bit and I woke up thinking it was stronger than the selfie.

The next day was just two small drops. The weather was very cold and the dispersion was non-existent it seems to others. I felt somewhat confident and a bit of swagger. I would say I felt pleased with myself. After some coffee I went home and caught a video game coaching session and learned something that simplified a complicated concept and was able to apply it. My games showed marked improvements. Usually it takes me about 20 minutes to win around, if I win at all. Suddenly I was down to 17 minutes and doing things I'd never been able to do before.

So today I start to get ready to go out. Knowing I'm going out, I put on 4 of these tiny drops and instead boot into my game. I practice something else I hadn't been able to do before and take a couple games in 17 again and then have a 13 minute and an 11!!!

I am not excited at all but my actions per minute on one game actually doubled. The other games they have increased by 50 percent though they are slow to start with. Instead of juggling 3 or four tasks at once I'm multitasking 5 and 6. I am employing new tactics with just one practice game instead of dozens and hundreds. Yes, they are poor compared to pro standards but I'm doing them and they are working.

I normally wouldn't discuss some of the things I've discussed on here today so that is possibly a piece of API too. It's not so much disinhibiting as assuredness coupled with just enough disinhibition to try and do new things. Its Alpha especially in this willingness to move forward. The need to execute perfectly has been replaced by the willingness to execute as well as I can and live with it.

I Still think this diffusion is nonexistent but I'm working with thick an oil on a cold day 40f so whatever I come back with tonight, good or bad, take that into account.

I finally got two more full drops out. Each one is about double those midget drops I've been using. Diffusion yet, doesn't seem like it. social exposure will tell more than my nose.
    Last edited by Muestereate; 02-21-2019, 11:23 AM.

Thanks.
    Just trying to decide to order scented or unscented when I pull the trigger.

Comment

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      no scent after 20 minutes. At least to my nose > I bit of a whiff If I concentrate but the lack of scent is slightly unassuring. But the pheromone is not.

Good luck API was a fun one, I used it with Cohesion.
    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

thanks for the hint

Comment

Sweet. Wonder what its effects are on others.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterY View Post
          Sweet. Wonder what its effects are on others.
          It has been described as more James Bond type vibe
          XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            So far I have worn this three times. I'm working doseages at this point and one preliminary to mention is this stuff is very thick. Up to this point my drops are very small. I'm getting two sizes of drop off the dropper and today was the first time I saw the size of the full drop. I mention this because there are posts that are saying 4 to 6 drops.
            I have seen these reports as well, users needing multiple drops for API to be effective

It's the only reason why I purchased Ascend over API

Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

This isn't anything like Ascend. I wore the equivalent of 3 or 4 full drops all day. after about 6 hours I started getting tired. AT about 8 hours I put on 3 full drops thinking the other stuff was done and I needed a pickme up. I did not get a pickup like Ascend would have. Instead, the OD almost put me to sleep. It has been a rough week already but the little bit of disinhibition I thought I experienced yesterday turned into almost being anesthetizing. I need to repeat this high dose but I'm not anxious too. I cleaned off what I could with water and paper towel and started to come around enough to make it through the evening.

Those doses of 6 may have been on a high strung person because I was nodding even through several cups of coffee.

Tomorrow, if a nights sleep fixes this I'm back to the full drop thing and just one, then maybe 2.

Earlier at 3-4 I'd noticed some mild attraction but nothing startling. More of this seemed to affect me. Usually, I am detached and amused when pheros work but I had to fight off a strong urge to open this tall blond. I had a couple other hits of a different sort. All Blondes today by the way. Both of these ladies felt the need to defend themselves when I questioned policy. The Post office lady gave me shit about my address formatting being wrong after ten years of it being correct and then the bakeshop lady had to defend their new round scone shape instead of their typical triangular scone. Both smiled easily if I acquiesced even a little. It was easy enough for me to just let go of the bullshit. Not that important.

Both were super helpful and come to think of it the other blond went out of her way to seat me in a recliner and ask if I'd like her to light the fireplace so as to make even more comfortable and turned on some light pop music for me to read my Solzhenitsyn by.

I need to try different skin types for the application. I think this has some corticosteroids in besides just pheromones. If I'm right, cortico's are absorbed and what's underneath the skin matters.

Comment

Have you tried wolf?
                If so, how would you rank it in relation to API.

Wolf+Xist is quickly becoming this noobs favorite and I just scored a date with a cutie bartender with it.

Comment

Wolf has much better diffusion, Wolf elicits testing from guys and so far API has gotten me tested a few times by girls but not guys at all. Another review says just the opposite so this is going to be a Your mileage may vary blend. I ust put on a couple drops of XIST at your mention of it, feeling confusion and more lethargy.

Girls are anxious to please but all are announcing boundaries of sorts. I can get a glimpse inside their thinking with their boundaries and I find it encouraging that the boundaries announced are not sexual. This lethargy I'm experiencing has got to go though.

I just looked at the ingredients and it 20 times as strong as most sprays but half as strong as Ascend with regards to actual mg of content. I may HAVE to go to One drop or even fractional drops. I just recleaned this morning's app off with witch hazel. I'm betting the residuals will still be potent. I had used two drops under each armpit, This is a warm area for diffusion but its so thick that I used two drops instead of the one I had intended on each arm just to get some area coverage. I'm kicking myself for repeatedly overdosing myself.

I'm getting treated like princely but I sure don't feel princely, Yet. Prepare for a serious sweet spot search regimen if you buy this. The high dose posts are most certainly extraneous anomalies. There's always a couple people that do that. My sig is kinda high on sterones naturally. This may be because I'm older.

Another thing, this is going to be slow like xist but I think it's more for a business like Ascend. In business, slow and steady earns trust. Wolf is more coworkerish. It's playful compared to API or Ascend IMO. I get shit tested but let it go and get things done somehow without losing face with the shit tests. All of these are good for work. All have strong sex components but the ladies display differently in response to perceived and type of status. API is a different kind of staus you will have to or will want to experience someday or other.
                  1. Wolf, "who's your daddy? "
                  2. Ascend, " I know what I'm doing"
                  3. API, "I know what YOU're doing"

Comment

Originally posted by Oncearound View Post
                    Have you tried wolf?
                    If so, how would you rank it in relation to API.

Wolf+Xist is quickly becoming this noobs favorite and I just scored a date with a cutie bartender with it.
                    Try Bad Wolf and Xist

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post

Try Bad Wolf and Xist
                      I tried a sample of BW on its on a few weeks ago. It kinda turned me into an asshole.
                      I don't know if it was because I was in a slightly pissy mood already or maybe I need to get used to it.

Comment

I tried a sample of BW on its on a few weeks ago. It kinda turned me into an asshole.
                        I don't know if it was because I was in a slightly pissy mood already or maybe I need to get used to it.
                        Many factors can cause that, try it next time in your arms or places away from your face

Comment

You can get used to it fast. Dosage is important though. I've settled on three drops. Each of us is different but bad wolf pushes me forward. At 2 it just helps me overcome the inertia of just sitting around, around 3 is pretty darn gregarious but at 4 I get a bit pushy. 5 and 6 start feeling heavy and oppressively pushy towards people that don't want to play. At those doses I feel its running into a wall as far as escalating effects.

Besides 3 making me outgoing, a spray of SOB combines nicely for me and I'm quite a pushy whore that apparently is fun to whore around with.

I'm not sure I've tried it with Xist

Comment

So last night I went out with a small drop, one that was not large enough yet to fall off the dropper. Just put iton finger and rubbed under my chin. Then I put on 2 sprays of InBetween xs 194. That stuff is pretty nice. I could get used to it. 1 drop of API is fine. The 194 buffered and lightened up the real small amount of API nicely.

I really didn't want to socialize last night but people wanted to socialize with me. Environment was hostile as usual, I did not let down my guard until the end of the evening and a jackoff caught me relaxin and jacked me off and got me off on a bad topic. I didn't go to crazy on it but I didn't let it go easily either.

Comment

I went out today with this mini drop again. I squeeze the bulb on the dropper and the drop starts off round, As soon as the drop diameter starts to shrink at the neck of the dropper instead of getting larger, I touch the dropper to my fingertip. I', guessing this this drop is about 30 percent less than a drop I let fall off on its own. It may be reduced even more than this because the diameter of the increasing drop is smaller in addition to the length of the drop.

I'm repeating this because of the reports of 6 drops. At 6 drops this is an entirely different animal, it is sedating and heavy. Though it does disperse at this dose, The self effects are overwhelmingly paralyzing, heavy and I just want to sleep. Now at one drop, I admit I'm not seeing much on other people but the self effects instead of being heavy are actually light hearted.
                              I think this is more as its intended to be. I have to call it social at this point.

It continues to combo nicely with a spray of 194.

I went to the gym and though I was bored as usual I pushed through decently. I may try combo with sport for gym. I stand tall and straight, my posture and swagger is good for the workout.

I added a small pump of nude gel before going to bookstore, nothing. Added another, no hits. Coffee tasted great and lots of good reading, cognitively sharp but no hits from women except for one younger brunette who kept arching backwards and pushing her breasts out at me everytime I looked up from my books. She was about 15 feet away but two other ladies I was more interested in minded their own business. One was there with her husband and another may not have been planning on sticking around. SHe was there and when I turned back around she was gone. The Nude catches the young ladies so I still can't attribute hits to API or 194.

Comment

It seems like a pain in the a*s to get API working properly

Do you think that it is worth purchasing for a newbie?
                                Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Probably, most noobies are looking for sexual hits or real radical socials. This is reminding more of my neno thing. It grows on you and gets better with use. I think the worst problem was the misleading dosing information. I swear sometimes people just try to ruin a product by saying it needs a high dose. People on the other forum did the same think to Bad Wolf with a couple saying you needed like 10 or 12 drops and stuff.

This may be caused by one-dimensional thinking that pheromones are only for sex. Many peoples self-awareness is shallow too. It takes some maturity to not look at the world through eye that see only sex.

You know... my first experiment with pheromones was with Walleye fish lure, Stinky but it attracted girls just as well as Cops does, when you are 25. When you are 25, you can get laid wearing Walleye Lure. No Game, No clothes, No looks, after work and after fishing grime and when your 25 you get laid anyhow.... with Walleye Lure.

This is way too sophisticated for a one-dimensional person but it's not as hard to use as NUDE ALPHA.

Comment

Thank you for starting this thread! This one was a mystery to me.

Do you think, or have you tried, diluting this in a scented or unscented carrier oil (jojoba, coconut, almond - or fragrance oil) or spray of your prefered cologne to help with diffusion? Drop to drop, or a little spritz in the palm of your hand and adding the API then putting on neck or chin?
                                    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I'll try that tomorrow night. I tried it with Celebrity today. I was in a large room and celebrity worked ok I think. Strangely a few people I knew ignored me while some people I didn't know were hit.

If I can remember, I'll go up to a full drop, I have to remember its still February and this is an oil. It would be nice to get some hits off it though instead of just a subtle lift to myself. All this decade long hype about a314 smh.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X