Collapse

Got My API

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The site recommend is 2-3(or +) drops. It seems to be the standard for oils. There have been a few single molecules that I've tested that seemed to drain me initially. I acclimated within a couple/few exposures.
    As you've continued your testing of API, are you finding that tired feeeling diminishing? As curious as I am about it singly, you've been combining it, has this helped buffer the feeling of tiredness or lethargy?
    I'm thinking of it for Mr Right, but we have a toddler and he needs nothing that will drain him more than she already does

Comment

I've had api for a while but haven't tried it yet. That's the problem with having too many!!
      Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve,SOB, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, SOB, Bliss, XSP96
      Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose
      Pheromone Treasures Oil: Latina, Swoon
      Androtics: Oil: A314

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post
        It seems like a pain in the a*s to get API working properly

Do you think that it is worth purchasing for a newbie?
        Start with Ascend. There's a reason why it's in the main store front and not a beta mix. It works and is easier to drive. Api does require a bit more to drive it properly. I personally didn't like it but I'm used to the old school a314 which was more in your face and demanded respect. Api is more smooth and cool level of respect. I w as also working at a job where respect was very old school, given that most of the employees had been around for many years. So, a harder hitting mix was needed for my situation.

Comment

Well, I tried mixing with cologne. 1 full drop API on top of 1 and 1/2 drop Dior Fahrenheit. Some nice diffusion but nothing that knocked my socks off in the first few minutes.

But then I decided to dig into my LAL VooDoo, 2 drops on forearms. Holy smokes, It hit like a freight train. Kind of Like I was speeding. VooDoo, never hits like this. It's subdued, It hits far but it doesn't raise excitement. It's just a kind of imprinter. The second part of imprinting though is creating emotion, these two work together, kinda explosively. Totally altered both products personalities.

Lot's of attention from the ladies, just pleasantries from the guys. One older lady, who's name I'd forgotten felt the need to tell me that remembering peoples names made them feel significant. I've been forgetting names all my life but the in combo with the API, it may have made her feel insignificant. Which she is not.

Wish I would have talked less.
          MY CURRENT INVENTORY

Comment

The description for API confuses me. Is it dominant, "balls of steal" or more like the goals description - social mostly with status thrown in? It appears innocuous and yet there is also this hint at domination, which is it? You're using very small amounts (3/4 drop, half drop) and buffering with other blends to positive social affect? Anything near 2-3 drops a no go, even buffered or still too new to you for me to be bombarding you with these questions?

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              Could be used for goal orientation, "The Magician, The Hermit, The Star" The goals are sublime instead of petty and earthly though.

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              Balls of steal refers to "courage to act" but there is a heavy restraint to it at the same time. It's not balls of steel in a teenager sort of way.

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post

Start with Ascend. There's a reason why it's in the main store front and not a beta mix. It works and is easier to drive. Api does require a bit more to drive it properly. I personally didn't like it but I'm used to the old school a314 which was more in your face and demanded respect. Api is more smooth and cool level of respect. I w as also working at a job where respect was very old school, given that most of the employees had been around for many years. So, a harder hitting mix was needed for my situation.
            This and oil vs spray too.
            XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
            X