yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Got My API

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The site recommend is 2-3(or +) drops. It seems to be the standard for oils. There have been a few single molecules that I've tested that seemed to drain me initially. I acclimated within a couple/few exposures.
    As you've continued your testing of API, are you finding that tired feeeling diminishing? As curious as I am about it singly, you've been combining it, has this helped buffer the feeling of tiredness or lethargy?
    I'm thinking of it for Mr Right, but we have a toddler and he needs nothing that will drain him more than she already does
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I've had api for a while but haven't tried it yet. That's the problem with having too many!!
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post
        It seems like a pain in the a*s to get API working properly

Do you think that it is worth purchasing for a newbie?
        Start with Ascend. There's a reason why it's in the main store front and not a beta mix. It works and is easier to drive. Api does require a bit more to drive it properly. I personally didn't like it but I'm used to the old school a314 which was more in your face and demanded respect. Api is more smooth and cool level of respect. I w as also working at a job where respect was very old school, given that most of the employees had been around for many years. So, a harder hitting mix was needed for my situation.

Comment

Well, I tried mixing with cologne. 1 full drop API on top of 1 and 1/2 drop Dior Fahrenheit. Some nice diffusion but nothing that knocked my socks off in the first few minutes.

But then I decided to dig into my LAL VooDoo, 2 drops on forearms. Holy smokes, It hit like a freight train. Kind of Like I was speeding. VooDoo, never hits like this. It's subdued, It hits far but it doesn't raise excitement. It's just a kind of imprinter. The second part of imprinting though is creating emotion, these two work together, kinda explosively. Totally altered both products personalities.

Lot's of attention from the ladies, just pleasantries from the guys. One older lady, who's name I'd forgotten felt the need to tell me that remembering peoples names made them feel significant. I've been forgetting names all my life but the in combo with the API, it may have made her feel insignificant. Which she is not.

Wish I would have talked less.

Comment

The description for API confuses me. Is it dominant, "balls of steal" or more like the goals description - social mostly with status thrown in? It appears innocuous and yet there is also this hint at domination, which is it? You're using very small amounts (3/4 drop, half drop) and buffering with other blends to positive social affect? Anything near 2-3 drops a no go, even buffered or still too new to you for me to be bombarding you with these questions?

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              Could be used for goal orientation, "The Magician, The Hermit, The Star" The goals are sublime instead of petty and earthly though.

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              Balls of steal refers to "courage to act" but there is a heavy restraint to it at the same time. It's not balls of steel in a teenager sort of way.

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post

Start with Ascend. There's a reason why it's in the main store front and not a beta mix. It works and is easier to drive. Api does require a bit more to drive it properly. I personally didn't like it but I'm used to the old school a314 which was more in your face and demanded respect. Api is more smooth and cool level of respect. I w as also working at a job where respect was very old school, given that most of the employees had been around for many years. So, a harder hitting mix was needed for my situation.
            This and oil vs spray too.
            XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

I had a weekend shindig to attend and Pulled the API back out. I wasn't looking for any real attention but I was going to have eyes on me multiple times in a Large Ballroom. I had noticed InBetween plays alright with API. This seemed about right for InBetween and API. My Dose of API was higher. I went up to 2 small drops and 1 full spray of InBetween.

I arrived Friday right after dinner and the agenda had been moved around to Sunday. This is the third time a particular topic was delayed. No Irritation whatsoever I just slid on over to the hospitality room where the kids were making coffee and had a range of relatively healthy snacks. Last year the food was much more decadent but they did come through with some killer grapes and some chocolate miniatures that I couldn't leave alone. Conversation and being nice to people came easy. None of the slight edginess I had noticed with InBetween on previous trials. I was articulate in small talk but I did stumble. A man I met admitted to being ready to die so tried to help him resolve some anger and give him some peace. Meanwhile, he tried to give me some secrets to getting more medical aid as he had gotten pretty good with the system.

This was the last time I stumbled for words this weekend. I continued with the combo, spoke my piece gently but quickly. And I spoke it multiple times. I really don't know why more people don't exercise self-expression and wait for others to say their words for them but that was not my concern. I won no battles, nor did I fight any. I DO seem to have become someone's nemesis, unfortunately. I don't think I've ever spoken to him. My instinct to want to be liked kicked in for a few seconds but rolled right off as dismissed his problem as his and not mine. Perhaps he thinks I'm his mean, mean daddy or some other psychosis. I had worn Dominant Ascend in the same room as him but never closer than 20 feet. That stuff????!!!!!

This mix made a lot of older women "hover", They weren't hitting in the pickup sense but several times I noticed ladies hanging within a couple of feet if they were behind me and a few feet to the sides and front. I felt a bit like LaFemme and wondered they should be hanging around someone like so good looking, like me. Only once did I spread for some more space and they fluttered off but then I realized they couldn't help themselves and let them flutter back. At least 7 female hits maybe 6 guys out of 90. Can't speak for the dozens I kept walking past over and over. Subtle but as I wanted it. 1 new negative guy hit plus that one old Dominant Ascend guy.

On the third day, about 6 hours after my API and InBewteen I added 3 small drops of Bad Wolf and went to the coffee shop. Same hovering but I opened a younger woman with a romance novel and before long we're talking about sex, relationships, and intentions. Her boyfriend probably got the benefits of my pheromones tonight. I'd hit her with API and Boyfriend a month ago and she said she had been long for me. One of them has some imprinting. Somewhere along the line, she recalled, "she has a lot of romance in her life'. Even 6 hours later API still had the balls to temper BadWolf.!!! I chattered for a bit to not make it obvious but I was about ready to leave anyhow.

Comment

I've been having a good run with APi at 1 drop buffered with DM+, P86 and neno. I'm going to bump up to 2 drops to see how the feel and behavior changes.

I don't think I naturally produce whatever is in it that creates a standoff reaction in/for men who have had that wearing it. Whatever the alpha signature is, it isn't so alpha that it's pushing people away. It's been performing as a great social - but then I am buffering it with androstenol (DM+) & neno, which both produce favorable affects in others.

Any new findings or updates in your testing?

Comment

Just what I mentioned about Banol. It was good to learn about another molecule. There is a new putative in the store XSP109. It gives an accomplished vibe. I would guess it is in Comply. Now API gives me an Old wisdom status vibe. I'd like to add some accomplishment to that. Have you tried API with Comply yet? I have not requested comply because of the negatives I'm seeing in everybody's reports and their attitudes.

I don't know what new alpha component is in that blend but there are several new alpha putatives in the store. I wonder if the Banol in API could temper the short tempers and pathological intolerance

Comment

That's interesting what you mention about COMPLY. While I don't believe I personally felt those things (short temper/intolerance) I did check myself more than once as far as my own body language being either aggressive or closed (crossing my arms across my body or standing with an aggressive posture while speaking) and moving deliberately into a more relaxed posture. I know those kinds of things are subconscious cues for others that could potentially cause resistance or defensiveness.

APi is shining for me in the comraderie department. I'm even feeling brave enough to test it without a buffer now that my base has been exposed to me with it buffered. I think the change in signature will be accepted more readily than I first anticipated.

xsp109 is new for me. I've been following Ildergreier's testing and is looking like a potential addition to my growing cart...
                    Last edited by NuTrix; 04-11-2019, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                      That's interesting what you mention about COMPLY. While I don't believe I personally felt those things (short temper/intolerance) I did check myself more than one as far as my own body language being either aggressive or closed (crossing my arms across my body or standing with an aggressive posture while speaking) and moving deliberately into a more relaxed posture. I know those kinds of things are subconscious cues for others that could potentially cause resistance or defensiveness.

APi is shining for me in the comraderie department. I'm even feeling brave enough to test it without a buffer now that my base has been exposed to me with it buffered. I think the change in signature will be accepted more readily than I first anticipated.

xsp109 is new for me. I've been following Ildergreier's testing and is looking like a potential addition to my growing cart...
                      I ordered this Tusday, it should be on its way any day soon now. I am looking very forward to this particular product.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I combined this with a good dose of celebrity tonight. I had tried API with celebrity once and a light spray. Tonight it was One drop API under chin. 2 FULL sprays of celebrity to the upper middle chest. I used my usual neno at 60ug. I sometimes go 80 but stayed with 60 because Celebrity has a little and has sother stuff to brighten up things.

I'm still working out my new covers. My Dolce^Gabanna Light Blue Intense is the lightest cover I own. Maybe too light but I need to ask a few people if they can smell it after three or 4 hours later. I meant to but forgot. I used 2 full sprays to the sides of the middle chest. Nice and uplifting and after a 30-minute dry down, I noticed no one wrinkling their noses at all. I may try three but I'm having trouble believing I can carry 2 full ones at this point.

The Celebrity worked great at the higher dose, Everybody wanted to be around me and seeking advice and validation. The API continues to rebuild respect, A woman that has not said a nice thing to me for a year and gives me dirty looks sat beside me. The day before her boyfriend referred to me as his friend. To keep things easy for her I told her her purple made her look like an Easter Egg. I don't want her getting the hots for me just as her boyfriend lets her sit beside me.

I noticed her hair is nicer than I had noticed before, This may have been a Celebrity effect or it could be my new contacts. Will have to check for beautifiers on others posts about celebrity because the way this woman makes faces at me, it sure is hard to see her prettier side. I have noticed more respect for others while wearing API. It's outweighed by how I feel they respect me but there is some mutuality going on I'm just noticing. It could be a result of them respecting me first.

The bottle still looks like its new at these small doses. Yeah!! That's what I like to see, full bottles of the stuff I like. I detest those nearly empty favorites that call to my wallet for replacement.

Nice slow path off of I'm so friggin Alpha shit list:
                        1. Xist,
                        2. Xist-Innocence,
                        3. API,
                        4. API-Fantasy,
                        5. API-Celebrity.
                        6. In my case all with a good amount of neno as a daily base.
                        7. Easy does it on Mr Cologne man

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          80! I admit 2 sprays of 30mcgs and that's rare. 80 would be out of control on me

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                        I combined this with a good dose of celebrity tonight. I had tried API with celebrity once and a light spray. Tonight it was One drop API under chin. 2 FULL sprays of celebrity to the upper middle chest. I used my usual neno at 60ug. I sometimes go 80 but stayed with 60 because Celebrity has a little and has sother stuff to brighten up things.

I'm still working out my new covers. My Dolce^Gabanna Light Blue Intense is the lightest cover I own. Maybe too light but I need to ask a few people if they can smell it after three or 4 hours later. I meant to but forgot. I used 2 full sprays to the sides of the middle chest. Nice and uplifting and after a 30-minute dry down, I noticed no one wrinkling their noses at all. I may try three but I'm having trouble believing I can carry 2 full ones at this point.

The Celebrity worked great at the higher dose, Everybody wanted to be around me and seeking advice and validation. The API continues to rebuild respect, A woman that has not said a nice thing to me for a year and gives me dirty looks sat beside me. The day before her boyfriend referred to me as his friend. To keep things easy for her I told her her purple made her look like an Easter Egg. I don't want her getting the hots for me just as her boyfriend lets her sit beside me.

I noticed her hair is nicer than I had noticed before, This may have been a Celebrity effect or it could be my new contacts. Will have to check for beautifiers on others posts about celebrity because the way this woman makes faces at me, it sure is hard to see her prettier side. I have noticed more respect for others while wearing API. It's outweighed by how I feel they respect me but there is some mutuality going on I'm just noticing. It could be a result of them respecting me first.

The bottle still looks like its new at these small doses. Yeah!! That's what I like to see, full bottles of the stuff I like. I detest those nearly empty favorites that call to my wallet for replacement.

1. Xist,
                        2. Xist-Innocence,
                        3. API,
                        4. API-Fantasy,
                        5. API-Celebrity.
                        Are those combos or the order of application?
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

That was the order, It took a long time, those are at least a week in between combos but It was not an exact science. I also had to become willing to apologize and to accept apologies I didn't really care to receive. It seems there is a bit of gossip and consensus gathering that takes place behind the scenes and that takes time to propagate before you move forward.

Comment

Damn that's a lot of mones
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

1. Xist,
                              2. Xist-Innocence,
                              3. API,
                              4. API-Fantasy,
                              5. API-Celebrity.
                              Have you tried celebrity by itself? what were the affects?

Comment

It actually pulls more guys. Smiles backslapping bright eyes. I've had a few ladies gather but they were more guarded with their chatter and acceptance. In some ways it reminds me of LAL's OD. That gathers a lot of guys too. A touch of Hypnotica and it's a guy party.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X