yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Better Reset Than Xist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Reset Than Xist

Stumbled upon a combo that you're not going to believe. Xist for men and Innocence for Women. Of the ladies blends I've tried, innocence has the least female uumph. By itself, I'd only tried it twice. Definitely Beta but it was an easy going thing I liked. Still, it sat in the box. Last week I mixed Tease with a bunch of men's stuff and got hits from older ladies. That is rare. I had on quite a bunch of things and still need to sort that out.

That experiment led me to pull out all my female blends and the Innocence bottle was full. This stuff may be innocence to a chick but for me its like forgiveness in a bottle. When I put this stuff on, people overlook some assholery I've pulled off with heavy alphas. It still feels a bit soft though so what's hard? I tried SOB and innocence and a bit of ladies cops. None of the guys would stop talking to me. People that had resentful attitudes were all smiles and one guy took me out to 50 dollar lunch and says he might have a couple grand extra of insulin he can give me. SCORE!!!

Today I said, enough with all the guys, It's great to have friends again but what about the gals? I had a meeting to run, prepared and presented well but some of my #metoo nemesis's arrived. I did extremely well under pressure, the focus was very intense, I had some Neno on too. I had gotten extra Innocence on my hands. I used three sample poofs but got a couple full sprays on my hands while filling a fresh sample bottle. I washed it off with soap and water but not before the extra had spilled into the room. The dose was; 1.5 Xist. 1.5 Innocence to chest but some cleaned up spillage on my fingers. 60ug Neno base on wrists and elbow creases.

A month ago the feministas burst in sniffing for blood, mine. They were hostile, Once again I had offended somebody on their social media network. Damn social media mobs are like female lynch mobs looking for somebody that hates kitties. This week instead of sniffin for blood, they were chanting my name, for real. One day a rabid dog that needed put down, and the next a puppy they all wanted to go GooGoo over. ????

RESET!!

Then the Alpha pack dog (Big but good looking) pulls me into the back room and apologizes for her behavior???? Actually asks what she can do and patiently listens to my responses to her behaviors.

Xist can do a reset but a lot of times underneath the need for a reset, isn't that we don't measure up, its that we've pissed them off. Right or wrong, we know we are wrong and will never be right again. Not with XIST and INNOCENCE.

2 days in a row, I think I'm onto something.

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    This stuff may be innocence to a chick but for me its like forgiveness in a bottle. When I put this stuff on, people overlook some assholery I've pulled off with heavy alphas.
    It's also forgiveness in a bottle for us. Ildergreier often says you can get away with murder with this one.
    Last edited by Isis; 02-06-2019, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Hmm, looking at the molecules used in this mix. ALPHA-AndrosteNOL, PregNENOLONE, Beta-THDOC, ESTratetraenol, Beta-AndrostANOL, EPI-AndrosteRONE, AndrosteRONE-Sulfate, Dehydroepiandrosterone Sulfate. I guess it's the EST that drives this mix? This female molecule is used in small amount in many men mixes as well.

Comment

epirone may be worth a look see.

Comment

I have my eye on the Beta-thdoc too. I'm used to that est. I don't think its the same but it could be

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            beta and allo - thdoc in blends usually perk my attention. I've enjoyed the blends that have them. First true love with it, LPMP, Le Femme Mystere. Would love to know where that rabbit hole leads.

Interesting, will have to look into this
          XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Beta androstanol is looking awfully suspicous, The est does indeed soften but there is not much. I wore 2.5 sprays of innocence with only 1 XIST but I added one drop of DIrty Primitive. I reported further in the "Bridges" thread.

Though I usually do well with androsterone, its really because I'm used to it. I think I carry a good amount naturally. Now the Epi-Androsterone in innocence may be buffering my own sig. Androsterone makes people standoffish, egotistical, too large for life. I think the epi is working with the Banol to bring my sig age down. In addition to these youthful signatures which are less intimidation, The steady pregnenolone I've been using is raising testosterone a bit while lowering cortisol. Lower cortisol is lower stress. Innocence has pregnenolone in it but I'm sure it's not enough for someone my age by itself.

The est in it is not really high, it just barely took the edge off of the enone in dirty primitive. The sexy was smooth but minimal for daylight wear but the social was kinda bright. I cannot wear two drops of DP without sending people packing. I may try a second drop now that I've upped the innocence for evening wear.

3 sprays innocence, 1 Xist, 2 euro drops DP and my daily neno. Maybe I could drop back on Neno too but 1 thing at a time.

Comment

I like mixes with EST. They generally work very well with my chemistry. However, my main goal using pheros is to have a LT relationship so fallout is my number one goal. I may have to get Innocence just to have some fun sometimes but it has all these fallout-killer molecules.

Comment

In your case, it might be a part of a phero first aid kit to patch that LT up from time to time. Something I always forget about when wearing imprinters is that escalating emotions are part of that formula. I think imprinters amplify some emotions better than others. I guess you are looking for bonding type imprinting and not oh shit here he comes memories. I think some of the betas do this sort of bonding. Some bonding and imprinting naturally occurs after sex. Some amusement parks have created those memories but I think it was fear and horror that I always recall first before the person. Still, a good rollercoaster ride creates memories of mutual fun.

But here's a link to the kind of activities that can imprint other areas of the mind than just fear and excitement, which by the way are the same thing with different expectations.

http://serenityhacker.com/2010/02/7-...ting-memories/

Comment

I asked for a sample of Innocence on my last order, I will try out XiSt + Innocence if I get the sample and take notes
                  Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Interesting, subscribed
                    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

You are a brave man Pingu to even venture into sample territory. Be careful if you hit it right when comboing with XIST. A couple of weeks ago I went out with Xist and Tease. She has not acted feminine for a decade. I don't know what she went through except for a demure smile I haven't seen since forever. I got reverse imprinted though.

This will not end well, would be a bet with some odds still on the side of fail.

I'm starting to recoil a bit away from innocence, mostly because my ego want to be rougher and tougher but it may have done its job already and it's up to me to not piss people off with the alphas again. I'm reset to second chance but I am not the same person I was 9 months ago and don't want to be quite like that in the future. I hope they are not expecting the, "old me".

Comment

With the V sale going on, I can't make up my mind if I should get Innocence or Glow for my last 10ml bottle. lol

Comment

Could you ask for a sample of innocence? it would be nice to have another guy/researcher try to duplicate my results.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                            With the V sale going on, I can't make up my mind if I should get Innocence or Glow for my last 10ml bottle. lol
                            Glow is a cop bomb, you'd love it ????
                            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                              Could you ask for a sample of innocence? it would be nice to have another guy/researcher try to duplicate my results.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Glow is a cop bomb, you'd love it ????
                                Does it stink like any other mixes with cops unscented? And I thought SOB is a cops bomb.

Comment

• NuTrix
                                  NuTrix commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Oh GADS yes! Smells like cops are all there is in it

I just made another order with Innocence as the #1 Sample again, hopefully I could try out the combo
                                Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

I just placed an order. I actually went for 30ml bottles and asked for Innocence and Glow samples instead.
                                  Last edited by Bloodburn; 02-15-2019, 07:29 AM.

Comment

I was ready to go for 30 of Tease or Innocence. It was just pure greed, my 10ml bottles are just getting down to the ten mark but these have worked so nicely for me I thought, Hell I better stock up.

Thank goodness I came to my senses. I think STEVE will still be here a month from now and maybe I've learned enough about being an Alpha asshole to not have to reset with innocence too often. Can you imagine needing 40 ml of innocence to reset that many pissed off people? A lynch mob would be smaller. Why I could quell the whole Russian Revolution with that much.

Before I found innocence, I'd really made a decision to switch to oils next order. Soon I shall have some XIST in oil, I'm excited. I have some API and connections coming too. I don't own either but I don't think I'll be disappointed.

And I got another oil, Fantasy, ne oddball that really surprised me is Fantasy. From what I can tell its just A-nol and B-nol but it is the absolute best stuff for being creative and problem-solving through lots of solutions. It is not about focus and at higher doses, I felt some softness that could be tilted easily to feminine so there is that warning. But geeze, the multitasking. I have thinker, but focus blends need a LOT more work on my part.

I've been staying up late, running a dozen open tabs while trying to program something way over my head. A bit of fantasy and I have no doubts and I keep making headway. Amazing stuff for creativity, writing, programming and not quite for planning but the brainstorming side of planning.

Of ALL my products, I have used more fantasy than anything except XIST. I've used just a bit more XIST. Sure, my head gets in the clouds but, Fantasy could be great for a work combo in the right profession.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X