yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I Think I May Have Discovered Something About Older Women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    Innocence and Xist is Fantastic if theirs some animosity
    Really? I'll have to try this with my Asian friend, shes not talking to me.
    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      Report? Update?

Originally posted by manover84 View Post

Really? I'll have to try this with my Asian friend, shes not talking to me.
    Have you ever thought she's not into you and no sig will change that?

What self improvement have you been doing?

Pheromones are an enhancement she's not going to take a whiff then fall in love with you. I know it's confusing as the forum is filled with stories of over exaggerated claims by most but anyone experienced with women will tell you at least 90% of it is down to your appearance and game.

Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      That only applies to a subset of women so 90 percent is whacky. There were men having sex with women for hundreds of millions of years before game was published in 2005

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Have you ever thought she's not into you and no sig will change that?

What self improvement have you been doing?

Pheromones are an enhancement she's not going to take a whiff then fall in love with you. I know it's confusing as the forum is filled with stories of over exaggerated claims by most but anyone experienced with women will tell you at least 90% of it is down to your appearance and game.
    Anything is possible, we butt heads much like Scottie and Bitchface and he's had her swoon.
    Women can love you one minute and hate you the next, so I'm not not too worried about her "being into me". I know what pheromones can and cant do, they wont make someone do something to door isnt already open to. And game and appearance is a bs theory, I've seen 400 lb guys that dont have appearance going for them pull women. It's all about her emotions, you know that.
    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post

Anything is possible, we butt heads much like Scottie and Bitchface and he's had her swoon.
      Women can love you one minute and hate you the next, so I'm not not too worried about her "being into me". I know what pheromones can and cant do, they wont make someone do something to door isnt already open to. And game and appearance is a bs theory, I've seen 400 lb guys that dont have appearance going for them pull women. It's all about her emotions, you know that.
      Well wait for your miracle and you will likely be disappointed

It's better to improve yourself and hit up as many girls as you can it's a number game after all. Not all of them will be into you
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        You aren't very nice ya know that? First you say one thing and then you say its a numbers game. Make up your mind.

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Well wait for your miracle and you will likely be disappointed

It's better to improve yourself and hit up as many girls as you can it's a number game after all. Not all of them will be into you
      I am the miracle

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

who paid for the pizza?
        I DIEDDDDDD

laugh lol GIF by Big Brother Canada
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

confused thinking GIF
          Other older women threads haven't gone far and i may have discovered something that warrants a fresh thread.

Post menopausal and post hysterectomy women need a feminizing molecule.

I can count on one hand, good responses from older women that felt like they could go anywhere other than social.
          1. SOB
          2. Dirty primitive
          3. Xist
          4. Exotica

Recently I started experimenting with female blends

Most make me really horny and a couple feels like a warm furry hug from the fluffy sweater girls of my youth. It does not feel manly but they are comforting. I hesitate to wear them solo though and I keep noticing a lively twinkle in the ladies eyes. Last night I took out TEASE as part of a real stupid combo. I was with my XSO having Pizza at a bar with several couples. Now my XSO ALWAYS gets pissed 30 seconds after a sexual or kind thought. She's frigid post hysterectomy.

I think women feel embarrassed or ashamed of sexual feelings. menopause may make them feel DEsexualized and as a result, DEwomanized. They need a social but a disinhibitor like allo-thdoc. SOB has some of this. Beta-Androstenol may be another social, The transformation from wooden statue to fluffy sweater takes time.

I found that Cops works well with older women. I bought some DesireMe+ ladies cops with beta androstenol. While they get social, some old sexual associations are building. Cops seems pretty good with older ladies in general.

Now enone is a problem, Older ladies need a lot, after a lifetime, they don't excite easily. I use DIRTY Primitive for my enone boosts but evolve might work.

But without something to make them feel feminine:
          You have a friendly piece of wood that wants to smack somebody because they have an itch they are ASHAMED to scratch.
          I'm pretty sure when I wear a feminizing molecule around an older woman she feels happy and even somewhat grateful that around me, she once again, feels like a woman.

Disinhibitors don't take that away by themselves. The different part of my combo last night was TEASE. I had been getting a knowing twinkle with Fantasy but looking back, they may have thought I was feminine and they were giving me the, I know you are gay eye, if there is that look. But Tease has BETA-Allothdoc and the knowing twinkle turned into a, thanks for making me(her) feel feminine again.

I can also see this working with XIST because it's reasonable for me to expect a woman to need time to readjust to feeling feminine again.
          I may try this with boyfriend in keeping with the xist theme, maybe quicker. Though SOB just works for me and boyfriend still doesn't

The full combo was an ecological nightmare but I'll list it because If I can't simplify it somehow I'll have to do it again to repeat anyhow.
          • 3 drops 20ug pregnenolone in dpg on gonads
          • 1.5 SOB Amber Musk upper chest
          • 1.5 Xist upper chest
          • 1 euro drop Dirty Primitive under the right chin
          • 1 spray tease. mid chest
          • 1 FULL Spray DesireME+/w Loins AMber Rose
          XSteveO Take a look at this?
          Did he just...
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

She wants to go out again tonight, but she doesn't know she's paying yet.

What part of feeling feminine confuses you, Vicki? Is it the part where you become vulnerable to buying your own Pizza? It's not really that way.

I realize feminity makes a woman vulnerable but do you realize that vulnerability makes a woman feminine. Femininity is attractive to men. Sexuality makes you disposable but femininity is what makes a man want to protect a woman. It's really what a woman should cultivate and learn to harness. Vulnerability can get you abused but feminity can get you protected.

Women cultivate all these personas that are purposely strong to protect themselves. They are not attractive and as importantly they tell a man that the woman will be alright by herself. In other your words the message you send is 'It's alright to leave me'. When you add in sexuality now it becomes something like, 'Its ok to screw me and leave me, I can handle it' The end result is more abuse. In this girls case, if she acts like a woman she'll get fed. If she acts like a tuff guy, she'll be buying her own. I don't buy tuff guys dinner.

Comment

She wants to go out again tonight, but she doesn't know she's paying yet.

What part of feeling feminine confuses you, Vicki? Is it the part where you become vulnerable to buying your own Pizza? It's not really that way.

I realize feminity makes a woman vulnerable but do you realize that vulnerability makes a woman feminine. Femininity is attractive to men. Sexuality makes you disposable but femininity is what makes a man want to protect a woman. It's really what a woman should cultivate and learn to harness. Vulnerability can get you abused but feminity can get you protected.

Women cultivate all these personas that are purposely strong to protect themselves. They are not attractive and as importantly they tell a man that the woman will be alright by herself. In other your words the message you send is 'It's alright to leave me'. When you add in sexuality now it becomes something like, 'Its ok to screw me and leave me, I can handle it' The end result is more abuse. In this girls case, if she acts like a woman she'll get fed. If she acts like a tuff guy, she'll be buying her own. I don't buy tuff guys dinner.
              ASHAMEDawkward lucille ball GIF

Comment

You, by the way, came into my thread. Which you are welcome to do. I pray you get a chance to grow old though I have my concerns about your future health and FengShui. And if you do grow old, I hope your bitterness presently overtaking you has an opportunity to get peeled back and that you may be one of the lucky ones that can embrace their femininity gracefully instead of with fear. In my experience, women following your paths do not find freedom at the other end of their journey.

You are not old anyhow, I'm surprised you even opened this thread.

Comment

Well I went with XIST and Tease, and without SOB some shit testing ensued though it was not very spirited and was easily countered. What was interesting was I was willing to counter it, its not usually worth my time. This time it didn't bother me.

Her: Remember when you told me to leave.
                  Me: remember when you tried to stab me.
                  Her: remember when you moved out.
                  Me: Remember when you beat me in my sleep.
                  Her: Remember when you called the cops on me.
                  Me: Remember when you poisoned me.

Somewhere in here is the key to her acting like a woman instead of an old bitter thug.

Comment

Well I went with XIST and Tease, and without SOB some shit testing ensued though it was not very spirited and was easily countered. What was interesting was I was willing to counter it, its not usually worth my time. This time it didn't bother me.

Her: Remember when you told me to leave.
                    Me: remember when you tried to stab me.
                    Her: remember when you moved out.
                    Me: Remember when you beat me in my sleep.
                    Her: Remember when you called the cops on me.
                    Me: Remember when you poisoned me.

Somewhere in here is the key to her acting like a woman instead of an old bitter thug.
                    Sounds like War of the Roses

Comment

But I saw a Glimmer of light

Comment

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Did she back down/off and become more civil/unconfrontational? Is that what you mean by glimmer of hope...I missed this

WTH?!
                      Why are you still even conversing with this person? Hopefully in a well lit, very public place

Of course there's that tiny spot in the back of my mind that wonders what you did...lol.
                      I wish it weren't so, but I do know crazy ass people of both genders who are just mad (imbalanced/lack self control) and have done/would threaten to do such things. I'm afraid their age doesn't have a range though - all old enough to know better, imho.

ETA
                      Sorry you even had to experience that.
                      What do you think you were wearing that had you less bothered to respond? Or do you think your mood was more relaxed and you just weren't going to let her get you riled up with her foolishness?
                      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

No idea until I run XIST and Tease a couple more times. not caring enough to chase might be in tease though. Though it looks like I defended myself, that actually came from not caring. I usually just let her throw accusations and judgments at me. SOB has you not caring too but I omitted it.

I have had friends that were real bastards and critical and I usually don't stay close. Once I played the game back and what I learned is that it makes the asshole comfortable but other people judge you to be the asshole for responding. I'm not sure what to take out of that harsh lesson but doing it in public isn't good. So the well lit public place is not the place for exchanges with people like this.

Most of her complaints are of the nature that I reacted negatively to her verbal or physical abuse. It's as if I don't have the right to become angry at all. It pisses her off if I fight back.

Comment

I didn't read it as defending yourself, more of a matter of stating the facts. In my own experiences I've found it pointless to defend myself to that type of personality and you seem to know that already too. I only figured public place because, er, psycho...?! Maybe I'm being too harsh on her...

SOB sounds pretty alpha, lots of Enone? I know women who say when they hit a threshold for Enone it flips their bitch switch. I wonder, even with the Tease and Xist, if SOB, a least for this particular individual, is making her confrontational?

Comment

Some people just have a conflict oriented personality too.
                            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

The Cinderella fantasy met reality that a prince charming cannot rescue a girl from the drudgery of work in an age of two-income households. Tease lit up some femininity and innocence lit up the spark of youth. Enone bitch threshold probably hasn't been passed. I find it takes around 6o ug to light up sexual interest but the permission to be a woman again is elusive, as fast as one blend turn it on, it gets shut back off until the next blend finds a chink in the armor she has constructed.

Xist and Tease and Dirty Primitive kind of wore her down but I want that spark of uninhibited femininity and not just a defeat of faulty reason. I may have to settle for defeat but I can't imagine escalating on only that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                                Some people just have a conflict oriented personality too.
                                That's true, but I'm curious because I was able to use pheromones to get past the walls of a co-worker who was notoriously difficult for everyone to work with. It's changing the whole dynamic of our team now because over time he's becoming better for others as well, not just me. He's still bristly with others on occasion but the difference is noticable even to them. (I keep my phero powers secret, but it's easy to investigate, we're a fairly small team hahaha!) He and I now have a great working relationship and he's never bristly with me.
                                Muestereate seems to be on a similar path with females who have been bristly in the past and present for him. This is one of my favorite fascinations about pheromones, making friends and influencing people...over time, I believe they can be used to work a way/path into the psyche and influence a person's behavior even when not exposed directly. Positive experience reinforcements during exposure work their way over into other areas/relationships even when not exposed.
                                It's exciting to watch/see

Am I over thinking again?...

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

That's true, but I'm curious because I was able to use pheromones to get past the walls of a co-worker who was notoriously difficult for everyone to work with. It's changing the whole dynamic of our team now because over time he's becoming better for others as well, not just me. He's still bristly with others on occasion but the difference is noticable even to them. (I keep my phero powers secret, but it's easy to investigate, we're a fairly small team hahaha!) He and I now have a great working relationship and he's never bristly with me.
                                  Muestereate seems to be on a similar path with females who have been bristly in the past and present for him. This is one of my favorite fascinations about pheromones, making friends and influencing people...over time, I believe they can be used to work a way/path into the psyche and influence a person's behavior even when not exposed directly. Positive experience reinforcements during exposure work their way over into other areas/relationships even when not exposed.
                                  It's exciting to watch/see

Am I over thinking again?...
                                  Nope, I see it every day at work when using xs194.

When it comes to difficult bosses: The key seem to be they think everybody but them is not good at their job, and they use their position to reinforce that thinking instead of trying to inspire to better work ethic. Since nobody dare to tell them to relax, things continue and often escalate. I believe the pheromones made him think of you as an equal first, and then he saw your work ethic, then he started to relax and his perception of his co workers and associates changed with time.

Does this sound about right or am I missing something?
                                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
                                    NuTrix commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    You got it!
                                    Now.
                                    Let's change the world!

• Ildergreier
                                    Ildergreier commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    NuTrix Yes!

Ad down