yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Your best hit Evolve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your best hit Evolve

Ok it's that time this no the it will be evolve.

My best hit was in a bar wearing x2 evolve

Got approached by a very cute latina who got right up in my face smiling asking for my snap. Once it was exchanged we met up via snap chat at the end of the night and had a naughty tome in her car going more than a few rounds. Magical stuff
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Nice! Were you only wearing Evolve and nothing else? Just curious, how long before going to the bar did you apply it?

I guess I've never used Evolve alone without anything else. I have had plenty of great experiences with Evolve + SOB, which is pretty much guaranteed sex with my SO. But I'll have to try it solo some time and see for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by cryptomones View Post
      Nice! Were you only wearing Evolve and nothing else? Just curious, how long before going to the bar did you apply it?

I guess I've never used Evolve alone without anything else. I have had plenty of great experiences with Evolve + SOB, which is pretty much guaranteed sex with my SO. But I'll have to try it solo some time and see for myself.
      Yea you should always try a product solo first. I only mix products when I know one solo won't work for me
      Pheromone XS

Comment

• cryptomones
        cryptomones commented
        Editing a comment
        You're right I will definitely be trying more of the products solo.

Nice hit. But are we sure we are going to have all these seperate threads for every product just for best hits?

Never got best hit with Evolve solo but in a combo but I'm quite sure it played a part in sexual department. Got laid with it.
      Last edited by Bloodburn; 02-02-2019, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
        Ok it's that time this no the it will be evolve.

My best hit was in a bar wearing x2 evolve

Got approached by a very cute latina who got right up in my face smiling asking for my snap. Once it was exchanged we met up via snap chat at the end of the night and had a naughty tome in her car going more than a few rounds. Magical stuff
        That's a great hit. I think my best hit(s) with evolve solo (usually 2x to 3x sprays) have been in pubs. I've had numerous occasions of women turning round to gawp at me, smiling at me and looking at me like in awe when talking to me. My best though had been getting naughty with a blonde lady that I met going to my hotel room in the corridor of the hotel, she wanted to know where bar was on hotel, it was closed and she pinned me against the wall so i showed her my bar in my hotel room lol.

I have to admit if only I escalated better and sometimes weren't so scared of the rejection or having the wrong presumptions of how things are going this would be great as when I have escalated with evolve it's always gone splendidly!

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
          Nice hit. But are we sure we are going to have all these seperate threads for every product just for best hits?

Never got best hit with Evolve solo but in a combo but I'm quite sure it played a part in sexual department. Got laid with it.
          Why not? I think it's best to separate each mix so people can fully understand it. It's hard for beginners because so many threads get derailed by people making mad scientist mixes trying to stack 3 or more products. I feel like Steve balances his mixes well that they stand better alone or 2 at the most
          Pheromone XS

Comment

• cryptomones
            cryptomones commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree with this also.

• eternitys_child
            eternitys_child commented
            Editing a comment
            Yup. I only solo nowadays. Even socials. It is underrated. They work as intended, out of the package

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Why not? I think it's best to separate each mix so people can fully understand it. It's hard for beginners because so many threads get derailed by people making mad scientist mixes trying to stack 3 or more products. I feel like Steve balances his mixes well that they stand better alone or 2 at the most
          I don't know. I think we have a lot of standalone product reviews already. You can already read a lot of good hits in those threads.

Comment

Well I though it would be best to have a concentrated thread which will be simple enough to summers what's expected as a product for the new people
            Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by cryptomones View Post

WOW Evolve and SOB? i never dared to put on both.

Comment

I really like evolve as a stand alone product for day wear as well. One spray by itself is great for a unofficial day. You could wear it at work, but i think there are better products for work. Like ascend and celebrity. The thing i like about evolve is it has a nice social buffer.

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
                  I really like evolve as a stand alone product for day wear as well. One spray by itself is great for a unofficial day. You could wear it at work, but i think there are better products for work. Like ascend and celebrity. The thing i like about evolve is it has a nice social buffer.
                  And has that heat up factor too great for easy escalation
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Haven't noticed much with Evolve yet. I tried wearing it during the day for social effects, at night for going out and meeting new girls, and in bed for sex. I was really surprised when it had absolutely no effect on the girl during sex. I've read posts about how Evolve makes girls wet and wild in bed with earth-shattering orgasms. She wasn't wet from the get-go, and it took me the usual amount of time and foreplay to get her going. Orgasm seemed as usual too. Maybe it was just this girl? I will continue trying this out with other women and see how they react.

Comment

Best hit was at church.
                      XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterY View Post
                        Haven't noticed much with Evolve yet. I tried wearing it during the day for social effects, at night for going out and meeting new girls, and in bed for sex. I was really surprised when it had absolutely no effect on the girl during sex. I've read posts about how Evolve makes girls wet and wild in bed with earth-shattering orgasms. She wasn't wet from the get-go, and it took me the usual amount of time and foreplay to get her going. Orgasm seemed as usual too. Maybe it was just this girl? I will continue trying this out with other women and see how they react.
                        Did you wear it for a hour or two first? You have to have the specials burn off a little
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

I believe I met up with her about an hour after I applied it. I will try applying it sooner next time.

Comment

I believe I met up with her about an hour after I applied it. I will try applying it sooner next time.
                            I find close to the 4 hour mark it turns into something more sexual.
                            XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post

I find close to the 4 hour mark it turns into something more sexual.
                              Duly noted.

Comment

For me it's an hour but it probably depends on natural enone sig as well as congurency
                                Pheromone XS

Comment

Question. I have Evolve in Aventus cover, and I noticed a strong scent. The only way I can describe the smell is of urine. I know many people say that Enone smells like cat piss. The thing is I have never smelled this in other products with Enone (like DP and NNPA). Is the smell due to the Aventus cover or is it because of the Enone used in Evolve? What cover scent do you all use for Evolve?

Comment

Question. I have Evolve in Aventus cover, and I noticed a strong scent. The only way I can describe the smell is of urine. I know many people say that Enone smells like cat piss. The thing is I have never smelled this in other products with Enone (like DP and NNPA). Is the smell due to the Aventus cover or is it because of the Enone used in Evolve? What cover scent do you all use for Evolve?
                                    Cool water, I've even had it unscented, never smelled or was told I smelled like that, but everyone body chemistry is different

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X