yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Your best hit Evolve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adg a great xs cover!!
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
      Adg a great xs cover!!
      It great if you only use a couple of sprays. For me it gets a little strong if you are trying to use something like the ACE combo.
      On my next order, I am going to try out Cool Water to see if it a little more palatable for multiple sprays

Comment

Originally posted by Oncearound View Post

It great if you only use a couple of sprays. For me it gets a little strong if you are trying to use something like the ACE combo.
        On my next order, I am going to try out Cool Water to see if it a little more palatable for multiple sprays
        Yeah I never mix too much at a time but it smells great
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Oncearound View Post

I enjoy cool water, you can use a bit of it and after a while it mellows, not very overpowering
          XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X