yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ascend and/or Taboo for dating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ascend and/or Taboo for dating

So the other week I went on a coffee date with this British/Pakistani girl aged 30, I am aged 30 also, but White/Caucasian. It went well and she asked if I wanted to meet up again and we are this Friday and we are gonna go bowling and maybe something to eat.

On the coffee date I had on Ammo 3 sprays (this was my sweet spot) and 1 spray of Instant Shine x2. I had some left over from a while ago.

If I had the old A314 I would go with 1 drop and 2 sprays of ammo.

So anyway, I ended up deciding on getting a couple of XS products to test and I finally ended up puting in a order of Ascend and Taboo spray.

So my question is what would be better for the date Ascend or Taboo or both?

I wish they where A314 and Ammo, but I know they are of their own kind, so different.

I am more interested in a LTR.

I am thinking 2 sprays of Taboo and 1 of Ascend seeing as I won't get much time to "test them out" before the date, so just wanting other people's thoughts as I am new to these particular products.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

If you don't understand what each mix does solo, try them that way first. The GOALS system on the PXS page for each product tells you what to expect.
    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

I would say that you can't go wrong with 1x Ascend + 2x Taboo, it's a safe combo

However, if your Ascend is a Spray be aware that congruence with the product is important to make it work

If you're worried you can put on 2-3x Taboo Solo it should be fine
      Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Comment

Just Taboo solo, no Ascend needed imo.

Comment

I have both but my ascend is oil with cops, the taboo is spray, I didn't get any special with taboo and I tried with Many girls and differents situations, 1 spray, 2 sprays up to 3 sprays but nothing, I still have some but almost gone, i was thinking get the taboo oil but idk, my ascend oil with cops is the best I ever tried, in my job and sometimes with women the effects are very excited.
            My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
            Xsr89
            Barely legal spray (unscented)
            Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
            Instant honesty

Comment

1 spray of ascending won't screw anything up. women like a man that had some plans and are on their way. Ascend even at one spray can send a message like that.

Comment

Taboo is a good standalone product, but the two most common mixes are Taboo+Xist and Taboo+Xist+LB. I've never heard of Taboo+Ascend. Personally I'd just solo Taboo.

Comment

Also, why didnt you get products like Evolve, tailored for dating scenario.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X