yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cashiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i had a great result with plain old XiSt a couple weeks ago. I just went in to a greek restaurant to order some food. Regular old experience, as I was standing at the cashier looking at the menu with my arm on the table. i ordered my food after a minute of pondering, and then the pheromones hit her (xist oil, on my neck, it's cold outside so i was wearing my hoodie). she comments "hey, that's a cool tattoo, can I see it!" referring to my sleeve tattoo. the crazy thing is, I WAS WEARING A HOODIE AND MY SLEEVE WAS COVERED. she saw a TINY piece of ink, and asked me to reveal myself to her. So I did, and the next 10 minutes were spent flirting with both female cashiers.

The small amount of ink was visible the whole time, but it took about a minute for the oil to smack her across the face, but once it did, I could tell it was off to the races. Once I picked up my food and got to my destination, I continued the flirt with other women. and one girl even got out of her boyfriends truck, ran over to hug me goodbye while i was with a group of about 15 mutual friends, then hopped back into her boyfriends car and they drove off.

XiSt is a beast!

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
      i had a great result with plain old XiSt a couple weeks ago. I just went in to a greek restaurant to order some food. Regular old experience, as I was standing at the cashier looking at the menu with my arm on the table. i ordered my food after a minute of pondering, and then the pheromones hit her (xist oil, on my neck, it's cold outside so i was wearing my hoodie). she comments "hey, that's a cool tattoo, can I see it!" referring to my sleeve tattoo. the crazy thing is, I WAS WEARING A HOODIE AND MY SLEEVE WAS COVERED. she saw a TINY piece of ink, and asked me to reveal myself to her. So I did, and the next 10 minutes were spent flirting with both female cashiers.

The small amount of ink was visible the whole time, but it took about a minute for the oil to smack her across the face, but once it did, I could tell it was off to the races. Once I picked up my food and got to my destination, I continued the flirt with other women. and one girl even got out of her boyfriends truck, ran over to hug me goodbye while i was with a group of about 15 mutual friends, then hopped back into her boyfriends car and they drove off.

XiSt is a beast!
      Nice it's my favorite too but i have never seen it hit that fast
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Nice it's my favorite too but i have never seen it hit that fast
        I know, it's an interesting blend. It consistently provides hits for me, second only to Taboo, which is my most used blend ever. Xist and taboo together are a nice combination, as well.

Anyway i tend to get solid hits from solo xist -- aside from the friendzone buster, which works over time, it also gives off a boyfriendy aura which affects targets on the first exposure IME. Though it can definitely be subtle

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post

I know, it's an interesting blend. It consistently provides hits for me, second only to Taboo, which is my most used blend ever. Xist and taboo together are a nice combination, as well.

Anyway i tend to get solid hits from solo xist -- aside from the friendzone buster, which works over time, it also gives off a boyfriendy aura which affects targets on the first exposure IME. Though it can definitely be subtle
          Yeah that's cool! Thanks for the imput man
          Pheromone XS

Comment

• eternitys_child
            eternitys_child commented
            Editing a comment
            Now that I'm reading yours and Xcc testing reports in the 193 thread, I'm wondering if i sprayed that and thought it was xist..... damn i forgot

• MRSNAKE
            MRSNAKE commented
            Editing a comment
            it probably was 193 boyfriend, I have xist myself in the oils and it has never worked that fast or that hard for me by itself.

So it could have been 193?
          Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X