Be Your Best

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cashiers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cashiers

    Anything recommended for hitting on cashiers? Something fast hitting and something likely to get a # close. I always find hot ones everywhere and wondering what's good to use
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: Cohesion
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, Love Boat, Flirt

  • #2
    How did Player work for you?

    Comment


    • #3
      Need something intense try SOB maybe.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
        How did Player work for you?
        I have used it with some p96 in bars so far haven't seen much from 2:2 sprays
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: Cohesion
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, Love Boat, Flirt

        Comment


        • #5
          Out of the myriad of different opportunities to get a # each day, you want to go after one of the most challenging situations you experience on a daily basis.

          Can you get a number this way?.....................Yes, you can. But why choose the difficult path?

          I've learned that this usually stems from a fear of success with women where a guy's brain directs him toward the more difficult path, so he'll fail (see day-game at the local mall).

          Having said that, if you're dead-set on this approach, then something to create comfort while you tell (not ask) her to give you her number. Taboo or Catlord's crazy teen mix:

          Crazy Teen Mix
          6x Cohesion, 5x XiST, 4x Evolve, 3x Ascend

          Comment


          • #6
            P96 and SOB are a bit antithesis aren't they?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by theLaw View Post
              Out of the myriad of different opportunities to get a # each day, you want to go after one of the most challenging situations you experience on a daily basis.

              Can you get a number this way?.....................Yes, you can. But why choose the difficult path?

              I've learned that this usually stems from a fear of success with women where a guy's brain directs him toward the more difficult path, so he'll fail (see day-game at the local mall).

              Having said that, if you're dead-set on this approach, then something to create comfort while you tell (not ask) her to give you her number. Taboo or Catlord's crazy teen mix:

              Crazy Teen Mix
              6x Cohesion, 5x XiST, 4x Evolve, 3x Ascend
              That is a crazy combo
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: Cohesion
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, Love Boat, Flirt

              Comment


              • #8
                High... levels of taboo and evolve. Be prepped for weirdness.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Crazy.......ridiculous....what's in a word?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Primross View Post

                    That is a crazy combo
                    I call it crazy because of the amount of pheromones and because of what I've seen it do to 18-19 YOs. I'm curious what sort of results others get from it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Gonna try this but have. No ascend atm
                      Pheromone XS
                      Oil: Cohesion
                      Spray: Xist, Evolve, Love Boat, Flirt

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Primross View Post
                        Gonna try this but have. No ascend atm
                        Just so you know, Crazy Teen Mix isn't designed to get them to initiate. It's designed to allow a comfortable and sexually open situation where you can steer the outcome to sex if you want to, and it's aimed at 18-19. I don't know what it does to younger than that because I am never around younger and I'm not interested in younger, but I would play it safe with them if you're wearing it.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          LMFAO

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Ah ok target is around 19-21 so it should help
                            Pheromone XS
                            Oil: Cohesion
                            Spray: Xist, Evolve, Love Boat, Flirt

                            Comment


                            • #15

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Cashiers those poor cuties that can´t run away when exposed to your mones..... jejjeje I´ve great fun with them.

                                I think many mixes can be effective (if string enough), the most important thing is to get noticed and stand out from all these other customers. Also important is repetition, I don´t think one (unless you´re a really good/hot looking guy) will get anything moving the first few times. Just repeat, while being friendly and respectful,... Soon they will recognise you (or your mone signature) and will start to interact more than scanning your products and giving change. if they wear a name tag or their name is printed on the receipt; remember it and use it to greet them by name.

                                My experiences (Note I´m 49 y/o) in the past years

                                #1, early twenties, hot looking with amazing blue eyes. Me using LiiK V2 (not from steve) only visiting that particular store once in a week within a couple of weeks she read my name of my credit card and remembered it the next week. Didn´t wend any further as she disappeared from the store soon after.
                                #2, 25 y/o really cute, using Evolve+Cohesion+Bliss Spray and after doing the above had no doubts writing her phone number on the ticket, we wend out twice.
                                #3, about 40 y/o actually the cashier I typically wend to if I found out that #2 wasn´t working that day. Many flirtations and personal questions (as far as posible in the short timespan of paying for your things)
                                #4, average looking 23y/o, using barely legal (Spray) got very friendly giving me promocional items (like "get a free glass when you buy 12 cans of Coke") without me actually buying any of the items..... and a really big hug on my birthday (making it really obvious she has bigger breasts than how it seems like in the stupid store uniform, however she toned down after she asked me my age.
                                #5 (My current Supermarket project) a very young (I would guess between 18 and 22) beauty with some asian characteristics, very long black hair intense black eyes a mouth that can smile from ear to ear..... I´m using Evolve+Cohesion oil on her (I´m out of Bliss) She´s very friendly to all the customers but the last couple of weeks even more so towards me. Yesterday she asked me about how I spend my Christmas and telling about hers quickly adding she had spend it alone with her mother... Great news apparently no father around so she may have some daddy issues, obviously single and giving plenty of indications of interest. The only problem, she seems like a keeper and is much more worth than just a one night stand but I don´t really fancy a serious relationship with someone that technically can easily be my daughter..... but the temptation is huge ..... O well I may just ask her to take a coffee with me and see what happens.

                                about the Crazy Teen Mix (6x Cohesion, 5x XiST, 4x Evolve, 3x Ascend) : I can see that could work however if the age difference is large (like me at almost 50 towards girls of early/mid twenties) you may want to skip the Ascend as the vibe from it comes naturally with your life experience.

                                Off topic: I´m not sure if I will post ever again on this forum, the post counter now stands on 69.... my lucky number ;-)

                                Comment


                                • MRSNAKE
                                  MRSNAKE commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Try evolve and xist on the young asian.

                              • #17
                                Originally posted by rj5555 View Post
                                Cashiers those poor cuties that can´t run away when exposed to your mones..... jejjeje I´ve great fun with them.

                                I think many mixes can be effective (if string enough), the most important thing is to get noticed and stand out from all these other customers. Also important is repetition, I don´t think one (unless you´re a really good/hot looking guy) will get anything moving the first few times. Just repeat, while being friendly and respectful,... Soon they will recognise you (or your mone signature) and will start to interact more than scanning your products and giving change. if they wear a name tag or their name is printed on the receipt; remember it and use it to greet them by name.

                                My experiences (Note I´m 49 y/o) in the past years

                                #1, early twenties, hot looking with amazing blue eyes. Me using LiiK V2 (not from steve) only visiting that particular store once in a week within a couple of weeks she read my name of my credit card and remembered it the next week. Didn´t wend any further as she disappeared from the store soon after.
                                #2, 25 y/o really cute, using Evolve+Cohesion+Bliss Spray and after doing the above had no doubts writing her phone number on the ticket, we wend out twice.
                                #3, about 40 y/o actually the cashier I typically wend to if I found out that #2 wasn´t working that day. Many flirtations and personal questions (as far as posible in the short timespan of paying for your things)
                                #4, average looking 23y/o, using barely legal (Spray) got very friendly giving me promocional items (like "get a free glass when you buy 12 cans of Coke") without me actually buying any of the items..... and a really big hug on my birthday (making it really obvious she has bigger breasts than how it seems like in the stupid store uniform, however she toned down after she asked me my age.
                                #5 (My current Supermarket project) a very young (I would guess between 18 and 22) beauty with some asian characteristics, very long black hair intense black eyes a mouth that can smile from ear to ear..... I´m using Evolve+Cohesion oil on her (I´m out of Bliss) She´s very friendly to all the customers but the last couple of weeks even more so towards me. Yesterday she asked me about how I spend my Christmas and telling about hers quickly adding she had spend it alone with her mother... Great news apparently no father around so she may have some daddy issues, obviously single and giving plenty of indications of interest. The only problem, she seems like a keeper and is much more worth than just a one night stand but I don´t really fancy a serious relationship with someone that technically can easily be my daughter..... but the temptation is huge ..... O well I may just ask her to take a coffee with me and see what happens.

                                about the Crazy Teen Mix (6x Cohesion, 5x XiST, 4x Evolve, 3x Ascend) : I can see that could work however if the age difference is large (like me at almost 50 towards girls of early/mid twenties) you may want to skip the Ascend as the vibe from it comes naturally with your life experience.

                                Off topic: I´m not sure if I will post ever again on this forum, the post counter now stands on 69.... my lucky number ;-)
                                What were our bliss, evolve and cohesion dosages?
                                Pheromone XS
                                Oil: Cohesion
                                Spray: Xist, Evolve, Love Boat, Flirt

                                Comment


                                • #18
                                  for #2 i was using just one spray of each 10 minutes before entering the store just enough for getting rid of the alcohol smell
                                  for #5 I'm using 2 drops of oil each but wont see her until at least two hours after applying

                                  Comment


                                  • #19
                                    Originally posted by rj5555 View Post
                                    for #2 i was using just one spray of each 10 minutes before entering the store just enough for getting rid of the alcohol smell
                                    for #5 I'm using 2 drops of oil each but wont see her until at least two hours after applying
                                    Thanks will try it out
                                    Pheromone XS
                                    Oil: Cohesion
                                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, Love Boat, Flirt

                                    Comment


                                    • #20
                                      And the oil hits that fast?
                                      Pheromone XS
                                      Oil: Cohesion
                                      Spray: Xist, Evolve, Love Boat, Flirt

                                      Comment

                                      Ad down

                                      Collapse

                                      Working...
                                      X