yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did you pickup on any of those bases that has a more watery feel to it. I'm not familiar with any individually but I'd love to find something that mixes with the alcohol blends. Modt of my sweet spots are at 1.5 sprays. I'm thinking a few ml added to a slightly used 10ml would bring my sprays up to a nice 2 spray thing.

I overdid it again on cohesion, 2 sprays and excitement at going out turned into lethargy and washing off.

I'm looking at timbersilk, not sure if sylvamber is the same thing or not and I'm not sure how to buy it to mix with alcohol.

Comment

• cbrn
      cbrn commented
      Editing a comment
      sylvamber is a clean, ambery, cedar smell. don't have timbersilk but I can say it's not the same. sylvamber is a very nice, and exquisite smell.
      Last edited by cbrn; 01-05-2019, 10:33 PM.

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

did you pickup on any of those bases that has a more watery feel to it. I'm not familiar with any individually but I'd love to find something that mixes with the alcohol blends. Modt of my sweet spots are at 1.5 sprays. I'm thinking a few ml added to a slightly used 10ml would bring my sprays up to a nice 2 spray thing.

I overdid it again on cohesion, 2 sprays and excitement at going out turned into lethargy and washing off.

I'm looking at timbersilk, not sure if sylvamber is the same thing or not and I'm not sure how to buy it to mix with alcohol.
    Iso E Super concentrated oil I have is in DPG I believe so it blends well in both alcohol and oil. I also have mixed fragrance oil into alcohol mixes and it is dissolved completely. I only add at most 0.5ml or 1ml oil to 10ml alcohol (5-10%) however.

Comment

Sylvamber is supposedly even more effective than ISO E in projection, but it's also more pungent in a woodsy kind of way. Personally I don't care for the smell.

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        It could be a seasonal type of preference. The woodsy are for fall and winter. If it was worn in spring or summer it might have clashed with summer colognes,

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        that said I haven't found a cedar cologne that smells like cedar to me.

• cbrn
        cbrn commented
        Editing a comment
        sylvamber is very cedary. I would also recommend perumer's apprentice or creating perfume. their products are more professional quality and they are my main vendors for many reasons.

Even summer fragrances have woodsy notes in them as base notes so I don't think it will clash. In fact, Mara of LPMP told me Sandlewood is one of the easiest single note to scent into pheromone mixes and it goes well with any fragrance notes. Iso E or its cousins have similar smell but just not as vanilla-y and sweet as sandlewood.

Comment

I'm still looking for a good sandalwood cover. I'd take sandalwood and patchouli. Old hippy and incense thing but Its time to start shopping for spring summer. The depth of winter just started here. about a month and cabin fever will rear its head and, I want to be their Springtime coming through the door.

Comment

I'm still looking for a good sandalwood cover. I'd take sandalwood and patchouli. Old hippy and incense thing but Its time to start shopping for spring summer. The depth of winter just started here. about a month and cabin fever will rear its head and, I want to be their Springtime coming through the door.

Comment

Both I guess, Creed has a sandalwood cologne I can't afford and one of its predominant notes is sandalwood. My thinking is a Sandalwood base would work well for out 'Intimate" pheromones. Thanks for the idea about lpmp, I haven't ordered anything from them.

Comment

Both I guess, Creed has a sandalwood cologne I can't afford and one of its predominant notes is sandalwood. My thinking is a Sandalwood base would work well for out 'Intimate" pheromones. Thanks for the idea about lpmp, I haven't ordered anything from them.
              There are quite a few really great Sandalwood fragrance. For niche, I really like By Kilian Sacred Wood but it's been discontinued. If you want something cheaper from designer houses, Chanel Egoiste. I haven't smelled it personally but have read good reviews on it.

Comment

If a college is too much money to justify i just purchase a decant of it from a eBay seller.
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post
                  Think of it this way... how far away can you smell a musty person? Different blends move around and diffuse differently. I'd say most the product here have a five foot range when applied at 2-4 doses. I'd rank distance of the products I've tried as thus.
                  1. Bliss
                  2. Xist
                  3. Celebrity
                  4. S.O.B.
                  5. Domination
                  6. Ascend
                  7. Odyssey
                  8. Taboo
                  9. Evolve
                  10. Cohesion
                  11. Essentials
                  12. Love Boat
                  13. Thinker
                  14. Boyfriend
                  1-7 is about five to six feet effective, people will walk into the bubble if you have been there for about 3 mins with no air flow, and walk back as if by compulsion in some cases, and interact with you. Think of a loud cologne. 8-10 I'd say two to four feet, a medium cologne. 11-14 I'd say conversation distance, leaning over a two seat table with no airflow. Think a loud deodorant.

These are just my experiences.
                  Have your experience with these products and their range been with Oils or Sprays?
                  Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                    If a college is too much money to justify i just purchase a decant of it from a eBay seller.
                    Decant is only good when you want to sample or test the scent. It's better off paying for a full bottle of designer fragrance than buying decant of a niche house and end up paying more than a full bottle of any.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Decant is only good when you want to sample or test the scent. It's better off paying for a full bottle of designer fragrance than buying decant of a niche house and end up paying more than a full bottle of any.
                      Depends for me a whole bottle is a waste especially on a edp. I have a few 30ml decants that i will have for at least a year and after that the scent isn't as good anyway. I see what you mean it is better value but for me its not worth it i would rather get the decant as its better for me
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Depends for me a whole bottle is a waste especially on a edp. I have a few 30ml decants that i will have for at least a year and after that the scent isn't as good anyway. I see what you mean it is better value but for me its not worth it i would rather get the decant as its better for me

Comment

Well actually i find the opposite to be true. Unless you spend a small fortune on a retailers bottle then the only way to know you are getting a legit purchase and not a knock off is get a decant online. I have never had a decant that's a dud. The sellers already make enough profit to consider selling fakes
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Well actually i find the opposite to be true. Unless you spend a small fortune on a retailers bottle then the only way to know you are getting a legit purchase and not a knock off is get a decant online. I have never had a decant that's a dud. The sellers already make enough profit to consider selling fakes

Comment

possibly i'm no scientist but i love my decants and they last a long time.
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

possibly i'm no scientist but i love my decants and they last a long time.
                                It's ok to get decants if you can finish the bottle in 6 months. Maybe up to a year for some fragrance.

Comment

It's ok to get decants if you can finish the bottle in 6 months. Maybe up to a year for some fragrance.
                                  mine commonly last about 3-5 months
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

mine commonly last about 3-5 months
                                    Do you still buy the same product again though?

Comment

Do you still buy the same product again though?
                                      depedns i usually own 2 products at a time. the 2 i have right now are new to me. i cylcle them if i get bored of them of find a better replacement
                                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X