yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Range

I thought having a place to post range estimates might be useful. Probably need some dosages too. I'm also interested in other companies because of carriers, diffusions and sileage etc.

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    I thought having a place to post range estimates might be useful. Probably need some dosages too. I'm also interested in other companies because of carriers, diffusions and sileage etc.
    You mean how far away? Like 10ft is my guess
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

This is going to be hard to gauge because of the correlation/causation and false positives issue.

Having said that, there are a few professional fragrances out there that can create a path for dozens of feet, but the closest I've seen with a mone vendor was Androtics Neroli scent.

Comment

yes, there are a ton of variables we could talk about too. Like up against a warm wall will project further than a cold wall. Theoretically the volume of air and concentrations should be even better from a corner but I haven't found a corner with good airflow so the theory of concentration per volumes are superseded by air currents in that case.

Just long versus short range products would do for a start though. I think there is another thread on dispersion I should visit with my math calcs.

Comment

• theLaw
          theLaw commented
          Editing a comment
          I used a few PXS products as an Uber driver in the winter with the heat on, and it hit like a truck. You could actually see them react to it.

did you ever try to find a minimum dose? Like I usually end up around 1.5 sprays, I get 4 or 5 feet from this in the regular room/open environments. I've OD'd people in a car with like 2.5. I'm thinking 1 spray would be more than enough for a car

Comment

I was mainly using oils, and I never saw any ghosting with even unreasonably high doses including 10+ sprays of SOB or 15 drops of BW. Although, I also did't see any improvements at that dose.

Personally, I think that the whole "Oding" phenomena is just an unbelievable signature, so you need to act accordingly.

Having said that, there's a mix called The Love God that's hot over at PT right now which has only 1mg of mones per fluid ounce with some interesting results so far. This would fit into my "u-shaped Curve" theory where low-doses are believable (hence better results in general) and higher doses are unnatural, so they're unbelievable (tough to be congruent with this).

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            I have to ask If barely any phero's, what are we paying for? A designer scent? I saw the suspected molecules Nothing to account for the low dose. Phero's 30 times as more powerful than naturals?

Originally posted by theLaw View Post
          I was mainly using oils, and I never saw any ghosting with even unreasonably high doses including 10+ sprays of SOB or 15 drops of BW. Although, I also did't see any improvements at that dose.

Personally, I think that the whole "Oding" phenomena is just an unbelievable signature, so you need to act accordingly.

Having said that, there's a mix called The Love God that's hot over at PT right now which has only 1mg of mones per fluid ounce with some interesting results so far. This would fit into my "u-shaped Curve" theory where low-doses are believable (hence better results in general) and higher doses are unnatural, so they're unbelievable (tough to be congruent with this).
          I got Love God in both oil and spray. I reported only once in the thread that it wasn't doing anything for me. I have tested both spray and oil dosing from 2-6 sprays/drops but they still haven't shown what all the other members reported. But I'm also Asian living in SEA and Darklord1 said he couldn't get this to hit Asians either.

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            Snoop's a great salesman. we have some stuff here that's about 4 times the strength but nothing that low.

• theLaw
            theLaw commented
            Editing a comment
            Personally, I've had the least reactions from Indians and Asians. I suspect very low androgens might be causing this, hence the need for such large doses from other products.

I personally mix Iso-E super in some oil mixes that I have. I believe the range that these mixes hit is farther, maybe at least 1 meter more. There are quite a lot of perfume when you look at the base note ingredients and they contain Ambroxan such as Dior Sauvage that has long reach.

Comment

• cbrn
            cbrn commented
            Editing a comment
            so you can add your own fragrance oil to the pheremonexs products? have you tried it with sprays?

Dior Sauvage is my next cover, I can only hope it throws the pheromones a bit. I use Dior Fahrenheit, does that have ambroxan in it?

Comment

Dior Sauvage is my next cover, I can only hope it throws the pheromones a bit. I use Dior Fahrenheit, does that have ambroxan in it?
            Only Dior Sauvage out of these two that has Ambroxan that I know of. Get the EDP one not the EDT. I personally haven't bought any Sauvage but it's called love/sex potion here in my country from reading many forums and even from the girls I follow on social media. This could be one of the best fragrance to accompany any attraction/sexual pheros blends.

Comment

are you sure about edp, I read the formulation changed and thought I was supposed to get the edt, Thanks

Comment

Yes, EDP is the most preferred one.

Comment

well, I've read boyfriend at 4 to 5 feet but for me it's more like 2 feet I had a girl start to light up at about 3 1/2, She started at 5 feet and very slowly closed the distance. At about 3 1/2 foot she started talking about her boyfriend. She was a tad critical of him but also accepting. She was having to sort a few things, like she was qualifying me to herself. So I got some action at 5 but very slow, would have been imprceptible if not for long time factor.

Comment

I love sauvage but it's becoming too "everyman" these days
                    Pheromone XS
                    Oil: evolve, xist
                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                      I love sauvage but it's becoming too "everyman" these days
                      Same as Aventus. Pretty much any commercial or well known perfume for men actually. Creeds, Chanel de Bleu, Sauvage, Le Male and all the ones in most top 10 lists are all everyman perfume.

Fortunately, I usually like using gourmand or rose scents, and mostly buy niche/indie nowadays. But going on a prowl at clubs and bars, I still have to use those commercial ones.

Comment

I have a whole box of niche perfumes/pheromones and I want them to think that all they are smelling is the same as an everyman.

I understand the niche idea but at this point, I'm just looking to cover day game and not smell like a 10 dollar cologne. a hundred dollar cologne on my finances is crazy as it is. If I can buy a hundred dollar cologne at Walmart for 50 bucks, and there are a couple, I'm all for it. I have to travel 70 miles to even get a whiff of the colognes we are talking about.

I guess that's a nice part of a small town, I don't have to compete with a metropolis of scents and clothing. Even clothing here is mute, We have a lot of lawyers, I'm not sure I notice any scents of note but I never paid attention.

Comment

I live in the capital city and Creed is one of the most purchased niche here. I just went to a niche boutique of one of the luxury malls I go quite often. There used to have Creed shelf in the boutique with other brands but now Creed has its own boutique instead. Must really sell well to expand from one shelf to a whole shop.

Comment

If only girls could tell it was 3 or 4 hundred dollars. Not sure about the knockoffs problem either. If I go anywhere after Dior it might be Tom Ford but I have a couple others I have my eye on for spring and summer.

So any guesses on the ranges of these covers? Do you think they can extend the range of pheromones as well?
                            Last edited by Muestereate; 12-22-2018, 01:27 PM. Reason: Off Topic

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Same as Aventus. Pretty much any commercial or well known perfume for men actually. Creeds, Chanel de Bleu, Sauvage, Le Male and all the ones in most top 10 lists are all everyman perfume.

Fortunately, I usually like using gourmand or rose scents, and mostly buy niche/indie nowadays. But going on a prowl at clubs and bars, I still have to use those commercial ones.
                              If you like gourmand and rose scents you should check out Tom Ford Noir Extreme .

Comment

If only girls could tell it was 3 or 4 hundred dollars. Not sure about the knockoffs problem either. If I go anywhere after Dior it might be Tom Ford but I have a couple others I have my eye on for spring and summer.

So any guesses on the ranges of these covers? Do you think they can extend the range of pheromones as well?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X