yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

SOB + Evolve together on night out report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

Other than your natural production. Was ACE + Core your best "sledgehammer mix"? Do you think it would get you approached in a club or bar?
    I think you're best chance of being approached would be to use one of Catlord's mixes or a heavy-ACE combo (basically the Superman III mix):

SuperMan Mix: 4x Evolve, 4x Ascend w/Cops
    Superman II: 4x Evolve, 4x Ascend w/Cops, 4x XiST
    Superman III: 4x Evolve, 4x Ascend w/Cops, 4x XiST, 1x Cohesion

***Sprays only if you want the most impact***

You can even further increase this with Core, but it's not necessary.

Basically, this is as close as you can get to an approachable mix, mainly because it's so heavy and the Xist is a nice buffer. Just talk.

Comment

125 ug enone lol

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post

I think you're best chance of being approached would be to use one of Catlord's mixes or a heavy-ACE combo (basically the Superman III mix):

SuperMan Mix: 4x Evolve, 4x Ascend w/Cops
        Superman II: 4x Evolve, 4x Ascend w/Cops, 4x XiST
        Superman III: 4x Evolve, 4x Ascend w/Cops, 4x XiST, 1x Cohesion

***Sprays only if you want the most impact***

You can even further increase this with Core, but it's not necessary.

Basically, this is as close as you can get to an approachable mix, mainly because it's so heavy and the Xist is a nice buffer. Just talk.
        Has anyone really tried this?
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

You 're Young, If anyone can handle it here it should be you. Please spray on a couple hundred ug of enone and report. Last time I tried 80 I thought my whole crotch was the size of a basketball and glowing like an Interstellar spaceship.

waddle GIF by Jim Gaffigan

Comment

I don't think you can equate 80 buffered, as in Evolve, to unbuffered.

Comment

I guess if you knew the burn profiles you could find some equivalence though. I don't know of any blends that ARE unbuffered to experiment with and I don't own any unbuffered enone. I see yours is only 5ug. How does 5 ug of unbuffered enone compare to the 20ug in one spray of Evolve? How LONG does each take to release itself? Like, whats the burn profiles and how do they compare?

For instance, if unbuffered lasted 5 hours and buffered lasted 20 hours, You could say the airborne concentrations at any particular time were EQUIVALENT when they are in One to Four ratio. In this case, One 5ug spray of enone would have the same airborne concentration as one spray of 20 ug Evolve.

Actually, I have dirty primitive which id about 18ug a drop. but it has cops. I have lucky SEVEN and Lucky Seven Royale but they too are buffered and I have no idea how this would affect the burn/dispersion profile. I don't recall my Dirty Primitive only working for 5 hours though. I think it was still working well around 8. That would make evolve enone ratio closer to One to Two, instead of One to Four.

This would put Superman 3 at about 85 effective ug of enone. I stand by my Lol and my Interstellar Junk. Maybe I will try 4 drops of Dirty Primitive some day soon to test my assumptions. Congruency without spiked collars is gonna be a chore though.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Has anyone really tried this?
                I've tried higher doses of most of the major products and found fewer negative reactions across the board than I expected.

Even 20 drops of BW, 6 sprays of LIIK, or 10 drops DP didn't really change reactions that much, but did increase projection (the cloud).

Having said that, everyone has a different tolerance for how much they can wear, so it would depend on how much you can get away with.

Comment

I've tried higher doses of most of the major products and found fewer negative reactions across the board than I expected.

Even 20 drops of BW, 6 sprays of LIIK, or 10 drops DP didn't really change reactions that much, but did increase projection (the cloud).

Having said that, everyone has a different tolerance for how much they can wear, so it would depend on how much you can get away with.
                  Interesting I really want to try Superman III now. Do any of those pheros have a disinhibitor? If not I wonder how it would pair with 25mcg of P83 (I pick that dosage because I accidentally ordered that concentration)?
                  Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                  Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                  Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
                  Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

• theLaw
                    theLaw commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Xist

• Phoenix2886
                    Phoenix2886 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ah thanks!!

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                  I don't think you can equate 80 buffered, as in Evolve, to unbuffered.
                  Is Domination unbuffered?

PS I sent you a PM FYI...I think
                  Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                  Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                  Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                    I guess if you knew the burn profiles you could find some equivalence though. I don't know of any blends that ARE unbuffered to experiment with and I don't own any unbuffered enone. I see yours is only 5ug. How does 5 ug of unbuffered enone compare to the 20ug in one spray of Evolve? How LONG does each take to release itself? Like, whats the burn profiles and how do they compare?

For instance, if unbuffered lasted 5 hours and buffered lasted 20 hours, You could say the airborne concentrations at any particular time were EQUIVALENT when they are in One to Four ratio. In this case, One 5ug spray of enone would have the same airborne concentration as one spray of 20 ug Evolve.

Actually, I have dirty primitive which id about 18ug a drop. but it has cops. I have lucky SEVEN and Lucky Seven Royale but they too are buffered and I have no idea how this would affect the burn/dispersion profile. I don't recall my Dirty Primitive only working for 5 hours though. I think it was still working well around 8. That would make evolve enone ratio closer to One to Two, instead of One to Four.

This would put Superman 3 at about 85 effective ug of enone. I stand by my Lol and my Interstellar Junk. Maybe I will try 4 drops of Dirty Primitive some day soon to test my assumptions. Congruency without spiked collars is gonna be a chore though.
                    I think you should dress like a Harley biker then douse yourself in SOB. I've been to biker bars and grey dudes seem to be able to pull the 20-somethings pretty easily.

Comment

Is Domination unbuffered?

PS I sent you a PM FYI...I think
                      The Anone in Domination does help a bit but it's not to the extent of Evolve.

Comment

Yeah, cause I have heard horror storieses about people overdosing. I have been put in a bad depression or get very irritable when suffering an overdose
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                          Yeah, cause I have heard horror storieses about people overdosing. I have been put in a bad depression or get very irritable when suffering an overdose
                          I've had similar issues, and found that it appeared to be dictated by serotonin created by gut bacteria. If I took a hefty dose of activated charcoal (around 3 tbsp) in juice, it mitigated these symptoms significantly.

Having said that, I no longer think that most pheromones are healthy, so I wouldn't wear any of these products.

Comment

I've had similar issues, and found that it appeared to be dictated by serotonin created by gut bacteria. If I took a hefty dose of activated charcoal (around 3 tbsp) in juice, it mitigated these symptoms significantly.

Having said that, I no longer think that most pheromones are healthy, so I wouldn't wear any of these products.
                            Whaaa....but you're theLaw! The Uber guy with the Sledgehammer mix?!

Comment

Whaaa....but you're theLaw! The Uber guy with the Sledgehammer mix?!

I wouldn't trade my health for anything that I've seen in ten years using pheromones. They're good, but they're not that good.

Comment

I wouldn't trade my health for anything that I've seen in ten years using pheromones. They're good, but they're not that good.
                                They sure aren't miracles but they work. And I feel they are safe if used correctly.
                                ???
                                Pheromone XS

Comment

I ran pretty much every major product over the last few years while driving, but I have been recently working on my own natural mone production using Androsterone/DHEA/Pregnenolone with positive results so far. I might add some cops at some point, but only if it doesn't negatively effect my own androgen production.
                                  Looks like you are avoiding enone. Do you think enone can negatively effect your health or androgen production?

Comment

• theLaw
                                    theLaw commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Not just enone, but many of the mones used in these mixes. Much like Est, what we might be seeing with enon is actually a stress reaction, so I don't want to risk it.

• Metaltree
                                    Metaltree commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    I most definitely get a stress reaction from enone.

What health effect have you suffered that you believe could be caused by pheromones? That's a pretty big statement. Are they hormonal, vascular or neurological or digestive in nature?

and another question if you don't mind, If you think any illnesses you have developed are incidental to pheromone use, How about dose dependency. I have only seen a few people using the doses you claim to have used and you have been using them in a very closed environment also.

And I guess one more HAS to be asked. Which if any Pheromones do you attribute to your bad health effects. Why would you come on recommending such huge dosages of something that made you sick? Have Pheromones turned you into a sociopath maybe?

Thanks
                                  Last edited by Muestereate; 12-03-2018, 12:34 AM. Reason: add quote for clarification

Comment

Ive had several near death expectations

becauseso many women have tried to fuck me to death.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

What health effect have you suffered that you believe could be caused by pheromones? That's a pretty big statement. Are they hormonal, vascular or neurological or digestive in nature?

and another question if you don't mind, If you think any illnesses you have developed are incidental to pheromone use, How about dose dependency. I have only seen a few people using the doses you claim to have used and you have been using them in a very closed environment also.

And I guess one more HAS to be asked. Which if any Pheromones do you attribute to your bad health effects. Why would you come on recommending such huge dosages of something that made you sick? Have Pheromones turned you into a sociopath maybe?

Thanks
                                      In theLaw defense he recommended a mix that would achieve my goals but also mentioned he wouldn't do it based on health reasons. And I think in another post he alluded to a person having a mental breakdown. But I am also curious to hear more about possible health risks? I imagine A1 depression could cause some serious issues.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X