yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

SOB + Evolve together on night out report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOB + Evolve together on night out report

Last night I went on a night out with about 10 women and 2 men, pubs were all busy and so was in close proximity to women a lot of the time.

I tried one big drop, probably 2 drops of SOB oil on one side of the neck, a spray of evolve on the other, a spray if Ascend on my adams apple and 2x sprays of Cohesion on face.

I have to say I had a great night with lots of attention. I attribute most of the observations down to SOB as when I have worn this on its own I get this crazy women staring at me situation and that was exactly what happened last night.

Women stared at me, openly smiled at me, when I talked to women it was like they just wanted to talk to me and nobody else, more receptive than usual. On arriving at the first pub a woman I don't know, a nice blonde in her early 40s started staring at me and engaging with me and shouting and laughing. Later on a woman came up to me using the line don't I know you from somewhere! She just wouldn't stop talking. At the end a woman kept hugging and rubbing up against me and breathing heavily.....I had a great night and I didn't really put much effort in, I just was relaxed and just talked a bit. One of the biggest things I noticed was how I was grabbing attention off women, I don't ususally walk into a place and women turn there heads and stare, but last night they were, real deer in the headlights too!

Then there was the men, men actually were talkative and showed me lots of respect, I kept getting patted on the back and apologising when trying to get past me. One bloke even high fived me, I didn't know him and that has never happened to me before.

I love SOB - I know I had lots of other stuff on but SOB just seems to really grab attention without any effort.

I also had a false alarm, I was stood in front of a plant and I thought I could feel somebody ticking my neck, I thought wow that's good I haven't even done anything yet and it was just the leaves from the plant lol!! Oh and I have a hangover pffft!!!

Makes me miss my clubbing days. Nothing like being groped while you're making your way thru a crowded club or on the dance floor.

Comment

Great report. SOB is a beast in pub.

Comment

Many "kitchen-sink" mixes tend to perform well, and hit hard with a significant blast-radius.

LAL (Dr Chocolate's mix):

5x AV
        5x VD
        5x DP
        5x BW
        5x SOB

PXS (Catlord):

"Special K" Mix (K*)

2x Cohesion
        2x XiST
        4x Taboo

Special K II

2x Evolve
        5x Cohesion
        5x Xist

SuperMan Mix: 4x Evolve, 4x Ascend w/Cops
        Superman II: 4x Evolve, 4x Ascend w/Cops, 4x XiST (K)
        Superman III: 4x Evolve, 4x Ascend w/Cops, 4x XiST, 1x Cohesion (K**)

TK Mix
        2x Xist, 3x Evolve and 2x Cohesion (K)

Crazy Teen Mix
        6x Cohesion, 5x XiST, 4x Evolve, 3x Ascend (K, K, K, K)

HAX:

Holy Grail X ( basically everything = Androstadienone (x2), Androstenone (x1), alpha-Androstenol (x4), beta-Androstenol (x4), Androsterone, Epiandrosterone (x2), Androstanone, Androstadienol (x3), Estratetraenol (x4), DHEA Sulfate, Oxytocin, Copulins)

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post
          Many "kitchen-sink" mixes tend to perform well, and hit hard with a significant blast-radius.

LAL (Dr Chocolate's mix):

5x AV
          5x VD
          5x DP
          5x BW
          5x SOB

PXS (Catlord):

"Special K" Mix (K*)

2x Cohesion
          2x XiST
          4x Taboo

Special K II

2x Evolve
          5x Cohesion
          5x Xist

SuperMan Mix: 4x Evolve, 4x Ascend w/Cops
          Superman II: 4x Evolve, 4x Ascend w/Cops, 4x XiST (K)
          Superman III: 4x Evolve, 4x Ascend w/Cops, 4x XiST, 1x Cohesion (K**)

TK Mix
          2x Xist, 3x Evolve and 2x Cohesion (K)

Crazy Teen Mix
          6x Cohesion, 5x XiST, 4x Evolve, 3x Ascend (K, K, K, K)

HAX:

Holy Grail X ( basically everything = Androstadienone (x2), Androstenone (x1), alpha-Androstenol (x4), beta-Androstenol (x4), Androsterone, Epiandrosterone (x2), Androstanone, Androstadienol (x3), Estratetraenol (x4), DHEA Sulfate, Oxytocin, Copulins)

Thanks for those mixes, will try some of them out see what differences I observe while wearing them. It was great to not have to put the effort into opening people as they were doing it for me.

I agree SOB is just on another level with hits for me, I was initially a bit dubious wearing it when I first recieved it. I once bought Instant Jerk from Androtics years ago which I think is a similar product and it did nothing for me but seem to irritate people around me.

Comment

• theLaw
            theLaw commented
            Editing a comment
            For reference: Pheroman just posted this over at PT: So here is the formula mix that will never get you laid.

10 sprays element X
            5 sprays m3x
            5 sprays true love
            15 to 20 drops NNPA
            5 to 10 Drops DP

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
          Makes me miss my clubbing days. Nothing like being groped while you're making your way thru a crowded club or on the dance floor.
          ha ha I'm well past my clubbing days, todays hangover has wiped the floor with me and I probably wont be right till about Tuesday!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob111 View Post

ha ha I'm well past my clubbing days, todays hangover has wiped the floor with me and I probably wont be right till about Tuesday!
            Lmao I feel ya.

Comment

I go to clubs only once in 2-3 months nowadays too. It takes days to recover from hard drinking at this age.

Comment

I go out almost every Friday and Saturday. I'm sure a lot of the op's success was due to what we call "social proof"
                the group was mostly female and that will get you more attention
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

(Dr Chocolate's mix):
                  5x AV
                  5x VD
                  5x DP
                  5x BW
                  5x SOB
                  I've been wondering if 2 sprays of SOB is too much then I see this.

Comment

Originally posted by Metaltree View Post

That's a clear OD
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Metaltree View Post

It should also be noted that this particular member had a minor breakdown, and no longer posts.

Comment

It should also be noted that this particular member had a minor breakdown, and no longer posts.
                        Are you the same theLaw from pherotruth? If so, are you still running your Uber experiments?
                        Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                        Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                        Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
                        Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

Are you the same theLaw from pherotruth? If so, are you still running your Uber experiments?
                          Yes - the same.

I ran pretty much every major product over the last few years while driving, but I have been recently working on my own natural mone production using Androsterone/DHEA/Pregnenolone with positive results so far. I might add some cops at some point, but only if it doesn't negatively effect my own androgen production.

Comment

Yes - the same.

I ran pretty much every major product over the last few years while driving, but I have been recently working on my own natural mone production using Androsterone/DHEA/Pregnenolone with positive results so far. I might add some cops at some point, but only if it doesn't negatively effect my own androgen production.
                            Other than your natural production. Was ACE + Core your best "sledgehammer mix"? Do you think it would get you approached in a club or bar? I just started with pheromones, so anything that makes the cold approach warmer is interesting to me. I recently went through a breakup so I am just getting back into pickup again.
                            Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                            Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                            Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Other than your natural production. Was ACE + Core your best "sledgehammer mix"? Do you think it would get you approached in a club or bar? I just started with pheromones, so anything that makes the cold approach warmer is interesting to me. I recently went through a breakup so I am just getting back into pickup again.
                              I got approached the most with m3x and core 2:2
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

I got approached the most with m3x and core 2:2
                                So do you think that would be good training wheels as I work on myself? I was thinking SOB + Bliss or ACE + Core.

Comment

So do you think that would be good training wheels as I work on myself? I was thinking SOB + Bliss or ACE + Core.
                                  I just got bliss and need to test with sob. We're you referring to nights out?
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

I just got bliss and need to test with sob. We're you referring to nights out?
                                    Yea for bars and clubs. I am super into Alphas for the daytime. I REALLY like Ascend so far.

Also Kimbas journal had a lot of good stuff about SOB + Bliss combo

Comment

Yea for bars and clubs. I am super into Alphas for the daytime. I REALLY like Ascend so far.

Also Kimbas journal had a lot of good stuff about SOB + Bliss combo
                                      Yea I tried it for a quick beer but didn't see anything last week. Will have to give it a good run
                                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X