yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mellowing self-effect xist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bliss, Odyssey and thinker would make me space and Evolve would give me crazy boners but I dont remember any self effects from Xist.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post

Try this for Bliss. Go to work and at the end of a very long and exhausting day when you are completely worn out. Give yourself just one spray of bliss. Then come back and report if you felt the selfie or not. I save my bliss for exactly this scenario.
      Sadly I don't work in office. I run my own restaurant and what I do day to day is only managing it. I may spray after my workout sessions and see the difference but like I have mentioned, Bliss gives me lethargy.

Comment

I know I'm late to the party, I just wanted to back track a minute and address the married woman situation.
        I'm not surprised at all about your experience. Muestereate They say 25% of all children are the result of an extramarital affair. That doesn't even include those who aren't married. Nonpill using pair-bonded women self-reported that they engage in more flirtatious behavior, are more assertive and are more likely to seek sex outside of their relationship. While they may choose to engage in long term relationships with men who are willing to invest their time and resources in offspring they seek "sexy genes" during ovulation in an attempt to improve the overall genetic quality of their offspring while also cuckolding the parentally invested man. Women report that during ovulation they do have an increased preference for more masculine, more attractive men and an increased desire for men besides their partner. This result is more extreme when the woman's partner does not possess "sexy traits".

I have a history as the man on the side or just a fling. Judge me however you will. Most I didn't know, others I didn't care. And I wasn't always discreet. With one woman the common scenario was I belly up to the bar next to her. We completely ignore each other then proceed to sext with her husband sitting right next to her. I could go on but the bottom line is women are gonna cheat. And I think the rate of infidelity is far greater in women. Just my personal experience. Men have much more to lose than women.

Comment

Fully understand and life experiences, now that SOB helped pull it all together correlate. I Took a very spiritual way of life 30 years ago and a lot of things changed. Trying to have an LTR instead of ONS was one of them. No judgment of others than myself. Occasionally some envy but almost always, the price has been uncomfortably high.

I never married, One of the biggest reasons is that I didn't want to limit myself to just one woman. Until recently I loved them all. How does a man love them all when all his beliefs say to love only one? I have been under the mistaken impression that marriage meant fidelity. Of course, this mistaken belief has been collapsing for decades. SOB just whacked it with a sledgehammer.

Comment

This is some deep stuff guys a great read!
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Going back to the original topic, I have noticed that I get irritable when I wear too much Xist. My first trial, when I pressed down on the pump for the spray, I got a stream of liquid rather than a spray. After a couple hours, I noticed that I got easily angry and sensitive over nothing. Like my brother's after shave suddenly made me angry. He doesn't use any pheromones, and I use the same after shave. But the smell just pissed me off for no (or some?) reason. I also got a headache after a while, and I washed off the app points (my wrists). As soon as I washed off Xist, I felt lighter and much better.

The second time I used Xist, I got more a fine mist from the spray. I did not get any headaches or feel irritable. I did not notice any other effects either however. None for myself or those around me. Two mist sprays to my wrist.

The third time I used Xist, I got half spray, half stream. I got irritable again and immediately washed it off after about thirty minutes.

I read on another pheromone forum that Xist caused irritability for them as well. Has anyone on this forum experienced the same thing? I've tried searching, but I couldn't find the same response from users here.

I wonder what it is that is causing irritability with me and Xist. Anyone know?

Comment

I'll have to try using straight liquid instead of spray but XIST never made me feel irritable at all that I can recall. It is very light in the enone dept 5mcg, but has more rone if I recall. Sometimes different rones have made me aggressive for sure. but XIST is so well balanced????

Comment

Different Rones? Such as?

Comment

never narrowed them down Scottie, I don't have them in singles

Comment

I've worn Xist maybe all of 3 times total... Haven't had any selfies, but I think I haven't tested it enough nor have I gone past 1 spray... Hmmm I guess I know what I need to do!
                      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Just used 1sp Xist to help me sleep on an airplane. Hopefully it's not harmful

Comment

Originally posted by Young_grasshopper View Post
                          Hello,

Has anyone noticed a calming and appreciative self-effect wearing xist? I find at 1 or 2 sprays I get a very subtle but often profound feeling of self-worth and appreciation for my life. I just feel good about myself.

Maybe I should OD on it the next Treat Yo' Self Day I give myself.
                          I felt that, it actually gives me confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

I hadn't recalled this but I'll try it today. I've been angry for a while, Specifically since SOB taught me how fast a married woman will take a turn. Really messed up any preconceived notions about them being loyal and we guys being disloyal.

I need a reset but I'm not sure I can ever look back and believe the fairytale again.

Dang And I just got the new stuff.

Sold, dang you guys, xist it is for daylight today.

Try it with a little TABOO so spice it up

Comment

XiSt Oil has so far has given me more introversion
                              Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

It gives me confidence too
                                Pheromone XS
                                Oil: evolve, xist
                                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X