yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mellowing self-effect xist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Young_grasshopper View Post
    star trek facepalm GIF
    fred willard wha happened GIF by Warner Archive
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Love your Hair today LaFemme

Comment

Thank you for loving me.
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

I never get selfies with Xist, not even Bliss. I'm so sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
            Damn what a shame
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Let's all get together and OD on A1 together with Bloodburn Might as well invite Scottie2Hottie too since he dropped a whole bottle the other day. I don't know what my excuse is but i'll be there with bells on, well wooden bells today.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                Let's all get together and OD on A1 together with Bloodburn Might as well invite Scottie2Hottie too since he dropped a whole bottle the other day. I don't know what my excuse is but i'll be there with bells on, well wooden bells today.
                A1 in some product gives me severe lethargy after hours of application. ODing on it is gonna kill me, lol.

Comment

And to think I do it for the girls and they don't even appreciate it. That's worth another spray. This is gonna be worlds saddest party.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Damn what a shame

Comment

Yea that feel good move may do it for ya
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

The allo is in SOB too. I just redid measurements. I did two plus the wonky first spray sprays of SOB out of a 30 ml plus some cops and I could only stay awake 6 hours that day. Added some bliss later to try to get a spark going and I was out anyhow.

a1 crash is different but we can have a bliss crash party too if you insist.

Comment

Yes, maybe allo is the one. When I put on Bliss or SOB on, I yawn consecutively for hour. If I relax myself a bit and lay back my head on something, I can't help myself falling asleep.

Comment

Try it with three or four drops of bad wolf. just the opposite. I was at a convention and looking back, I could have been running for office, really social and energetic. less SOB than BW

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                              Try it with three or four drops of bad wolf. just the opposite. I was at a convention and looking back, I could have been running for office, really social and energetic. less SOB than BW
                              I have combo both before but I like to go solo on these or either one as the main mix and add some other mixes.

Comment

They could be mixed
                                Pheromone XS

Comment

You mean mix both in one bottle? That could ruin both.

Comment

I would think that would screw way more stuff up than it would make good, still, I play a littl bit in the sample bottles a ml her a half a ml here but the proportions never work out the same as regular comboing.

I did do wierd sample though last week. SX9 doesn't come out of a smaple pumpvery well at all, its a gel. I often use Voodoo because i like the scent so I tried about 4:3 sx9 to voodoo. Looked like crap, turned all white like a jergens dish soap and even with 3 parts voodoo, it didn't cut the polymer gel with the dpg.

But who am I to waste something. Couldn't notice affects on anyone around me, much like an OD but these don't have any or very much enone in at all. Boy did that stuff kick like a mule though. Totally out of character of with either one by itself and not like applying them to diffent app points either.

Comment

• Muestereate
                                      Muestereate commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      looked up polymers, some are water soluble so 4;3 sxd-9 to voodoo in that old sampler added about 150 percent water. . nice kick,once again still a thin gel

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                                      Try this for Bliss. Go to work and at the end of a very long and exhausting day when you are completely worn out. Give yourself just one spray of bliss. Then come back and report if you felt the selfie or not. I save my bliss for exactly this scenario.
                                      Ammo:
                                      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                                      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                                      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                                      AD: Glace
                                      Lovescent: NNPA
                                      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post

Try this for Bliss. Go to work and at the end of a very long and exhausting day when you are completely worn out. Give yourself just one spray of bliss. Then come back and report if you felt the selfie or not. I save my bliss for exactly this scenario.
                                        What would happen?
                                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X