yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What works on older ladies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What works on older ladies

Hi,

I am interested to know what mix works for the best for older ladies (30+), milfs, moms etc...
    I am a white male 25 years old from the balkans, black hair, green eyes.

Thanks
    Regards

Originally posted by HristijanV View Post
    Hi,

I am interested to know what mix works for the best for older ladies (30+), milfs, moms etc...
    I am a white male 25 years old from the balkans, black hair, green eyes.

Thanks
    Regards
    Sob works well at 2 sprays. The more sexually experienced ones go for heavy sexual mixes
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Not sure what I would like, but I am repulsed by a too strong sexual signal in non sexual settings.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I have a thing for older women. I am still learning about pheromonesxs mones, but I have had really good luck with strong sexual/status blends with 10-15MCG of P96, and the P96 is VERY IMPORTANT because it smoothes over any rough edges from a strong mix and creates a nice intimate connection with people. So what I would do is look for a stronger status/sexual setup and test it out to see what you get and then keep some P96 handy if you OD, the P96 will reel things back in for you.

Comment

Originally posted by justintime469 View Post
          I have a thing for older women. I am still learning about pheromonesxs mones, but I have had really good luck with strong sexual/status blends with 10-15MCG of P96, and the P96 is VERY IMPORTANT because it smoothes over any rough edges from a strong mix and creates a nice intimate connection with people. So what I would do is look for a stronger status/sexual setup and test it out to see what you get and then keep some P96 handy if you OD, the P96 will reel things back in for you.
          That's true p96 is a great add on
          Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by justintime469 View Post
            Wow do these effects go for female blends too? ???? How would you compare using P96 over Xist?
            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Wow do these effects go for female blends too? ???? How would you compare using P96 over Xist?
              The ladies use it as well as the men. I am certain P96 plays a vital role in XiSt.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

The ladies use it as well as the men. I am certain P96 plays a vital role in XiSt.
                Damn it Scottie2Hottie I was trying to find a way out of resisting to buy P96 along with P86. Between you and Prettyrickyboi
                PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Damn it Scottie2Hottie I was trying to find a way out of resisting to buy P96 along with P86. Between you and Prettyrickyboi
                  You won't be sorry about the P86/P96.

Comment

I got some p96. What's the deal with p86 haven't heard much on it
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

It's a beautifier. It reminds me of this old tv show called "Moonlighting" that starred Bruce Willis and Cybill Shepherd. Every time they would shoot her from his perspective they used this special filter that gave a soft, almost fuzzy, appearance. That's what it's like.

Comment

It's a beautifier. It reminds me of this old tv show called "Moonlighting" that starred Bruce Willis and Cybill Shepherd. Every time they would shoot her from his perspective they used this special filter that gave a soft, almost fuzzy, appearance. That's what it's like.
                        Scottie2Hottie Would you consider P86 to be effective before coming into contact with the person who's wearing it? For example; if someone sees a photo of me online, then they see me in real life up close. Or is there still some glamour effect to those who've only viewed you by photo only?

P.S. Also since beauty is in the eyes of the beholder will this make guys think my ass looks bigger... Smaller... Nice & round?
                        Asking for science.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie Would you consider P86 to be effective before coming into contact with the person who's wearing it? For example; if someone sees a photo of me online, then they see me in real life up close. Or is there still some glamour effect to those who've only viewed you by photo only?

P.S. Also since beauty is in the eyes of the beholder will this make guys think my ass looks bigger... Smaller... Nice & round?
                          Asking for science.
                          Theyll likely just think you're more beautiful in person. Sometimes pictures don't do justice.

I'd have to see your ass to fairly judge.

For science.

Comment

Theyll likely just think you're more beautiful in person. Sometimes pictures don't do justice.

I'd have to see your ass to fairly judge.

For science.
                            Hmmmm well Christmas is coming around the corner.... Depends have you been naughty or nice?

Click image for larger version

Name:	smiley-lol.gif
Views:	313
Size:	5.9 KB
ID:	81505

Comment

Omg hahahaha
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

Hmmmm well Christmas is coming around the corner.... Depends have you been naughty or nice?

Click image for larger version

Name:	smiley-lol.gif
Views:	313
Size:	5.9 KB
ID:	81505
                                I don't play nice.

Comment

How much do you use for these? I usually use 25mcg for both.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

How much do you use for these? I usually use 25mcg for both.
                                    Same here.

Comment

Same here.
                                      i use 25mg of p96 too I haven't tried p86 yet
                                      Pheromone XS

Comment

I think 25 mcg of P86 is the upper limit for me. P86 can take you from sexy beast to cute cuddly puppy dog of you're not careful. There is a risk of status reduction with too much.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X