yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What works on older ladies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm actually going to try the opposite tack. I got some exotica too. Once I got a nice hit off an older middle Eastern gal with it. Instead of high enone I think this exotica will buffer my natural sig. I'm only looking for friendzone hits with it but all the betas in it could turn the guys into dickheads. We'll see. I've been wrestling with some rusted bolts on the cars this weekend and not feeling super alpha. A couple of them are still putting up a good defense and I'm just not in superman mode.dog i have no idea what im doing GIF?

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      I'm actually going to try the opposite tack. I got some exotica too. Once I got a nice hit off an older middle Eastern gal with it. Instead of high enone I think this exotica will buffer my natural sig. I'm only looking for friendzone hits with it but all the betas in it could turn the guys into dickheads. We'll see. I've been wrestling with some rusted bolts on the cars this weekend and not feeling super alpha. A couple of them are still putting up a good defense and I'm just not in superman mode.dog i have no idea what im doing GIF?
      Wew, Exotica does beta effect to you then. I thought this product work best for Eastern Asian such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean. It does work on Middle Eastern gal too! I'm waiting for your update for this product
      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
      APEX: Manimal 2
      * sample bottle

Comment

I was only in contact with a few ladies tonight. Overall the social moods were chipper and the guys did not bust my balls as I feared. I had a bit of a creative edge, It was an honest edge less colored by holding up the alpha. I had a sort of courage to dispense with the ego. I think all the girls were married except for one, she was about an 8! Maybe a dancer but sickly white and had an old ballcap on, a bit too pale for my taste. Most of the girls around here in ballcaps are lesbian jocks, that and the almost sickly white and I wasn't interested in learning more and introduced her to another woman and peeled off.

I do have trouble retreating after the initial engagement. That's an essential part of escalation I fail at. I was willing to do that at least. I like this stuff but its so different. A lot of molecules just turning up or down different aspects of personality, even the ladies stuff. This though is like a 180 in the gut. A bit of queeziness that I think I'll get used to. I'm more curious than queezy, this may take a couple of days. I worked my dose up through the day to 2 1/2 sprays. When I got home I tried another spray to figure out an initial selfie but I don't have a handle on this yet.

Comment

I was only in contact with a few ladies tonight. Overall the social moods were chipper and the guys did not bust my balls as I feared. I had a bit of a creative edge, It was an honest edge less colored by holding up the alpha. I had a sort of courage to dispense with the ego. I think all the girls were married except for one, she was about an 8! Maybe a dancer but sickly white and had an old ballcap on, a bit too pale for my taste. Most of the girls around here in ballcaps are lesbian jocks, that and the almost sickly white and I wasn't interested in learning more and introduced her to another woman and peeled off.

I do have trouble retreating after the initial engagement. That's an essential part of escalation I fail at. I was willing to do that at least. I like this stuff but its so different. A lot of molecules just turning up or down different aspects of personality, even the ladies stuff. This though is like a 180 in the gut. A bit of queeziness that I think I'll get used to. I'm more curious than queezy, this may take a couple of days. I worked my dose up through the day to 2 1/2 sprays. When I got home I tried another spray to figure out an initial selfie but I don't have a handle on this yet.
          Usually the feelings to exit are a sign you aren't enjoying the interaction/shy/anxious. Next set a goal that you are going to have fun talking then staying in the set will seem natural.
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

you don't think walking away and back changes the dynamic?

Comment

you don't think walking away and back changes the dynamic?
              Depends on the situation. But I find with women they mirror your emotions to a point. If you are having fun they will too
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Sob combined with ascend seems to be working well overall but I'm noticing A LOT OF ATTENTION from cougars with this on. Both are sprays and ive been using them at 2 sprays a piece

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post
                  Sob combined with ascend seems to be working well overall but I'm noticing A LOT OF ATTENTION from cougars with this on. Both are sprays and ive been using them at 2 sprays a piece

Comment

depends the envirorment. in work something alpha and sexy not sexual. outside anything alpha, try prowl mix?

Comment

i would say celebrity works really well on the oldies, i've had soo much fun on the older men, so i think the women would respond to it too!
                      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• eroque
                        eroque commented
                        Editing a comment
                        older women sure love the rones

Cohesion attracted older women to me. It was not flirty or anything like that. My personal space became more of a safe space for them than anything. "Oh Im just going to stand here as long as possible, and carry this conversation on for no reason" type effect.

Comment

Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post
                        Cohesion attracted older women to me. It was not flirty or anything like that. My personal space became more of a safe space for them than anything. "Oh Im just going to stand here as long as possible, and carry this conversation on for no reason" type effect.

Comment

• kingtut savage
                          kingtut savage commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Ive said it a couple of times before but for sure the ace pack is like the "perfect husband " mix. Cohesion is a key factor. Its so much more than just the average love/bonding phero

• Julia
                          Julia commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes, I think Cohesion would be a bridge with other blends, it is a great blend, even on its own ????

Lesson to younger guys, dont do this unless you want to be cougar bait.

Comment

i remember seeing my first wrinkle. Traumatic. And then there was that huge boob that didn't stand straight out. PTSD

Comment

Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post
                            Lesson to younger guys, dont do this unless you want to be cougar bait.

Comment

I am open to a vocabulary change. In my context I got brought along to an older bar and the guy I was hangout with flirted with who ever approached me.

Comment

I don't use the word cougar but I see nothing wrong with it. I don't think Julia did either. My understanding was she feels women in monogamous relationships don't go out looking for younger men. I used to think the same thing until I hit some women older than Julia with SOB and BW. It was disconcerting, to say the least, to learn what I learned.

Comment

I don't use the word cougar but I see nothing wrong with it. I don't think Julia did either. My understanding was she feels women in monogamous relationships don't go out looking for younger men. I used to think the same thing until I hit some women older than Julia with SOB and BW. It was disconcerting, to say the least, to learn what I learned.
                                  Last edited by Julia; 09-19-2019, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X