yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

SOB oil at work review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOB oil at work review

I decided to try SOB oil at work and have tested over 4 days.
    1xspray ascend side of neck, 1x cohesion spray other side of neck 1xdrop SOB oil on Adams apple and front of neck.

work- working with 4 women in age range 43-53. I fancy my boss who is 53 and don't really fancy the other 3.

day 1 - working I noticed my boss crossing her legs towards me getting in close and displaying her neck to me, constant wanting me to sit with her and wanting me to back her up all the time. Another woman wanted to help me in another building all day. Both her and my boss had shaky voices when talking to me sometimes but not like scared shaky, like they were feeling something exciting lol. Great day even at supermarket later I felt women looking at me when I wasn't looking at them.

day 2 -this day I performed the rookie mistake of having a good day yesterday and so slathered about 3 to 4 drops of SOB on my neck, hair and clothes along with ascend and cohesion....not s terrible day but didn't really get the same eye contact I usually get with my boss, she kinda was shutting me down more in conversations and others around me seemed ok, the woman who wanted to be around me all day before was becoming bitchy about my boss but still hanging about me.

day 3 - went back to normal doses another pleasant day, my boss was being attentive and she was being quite flirty and the other women have been more listening to what I am saying. I have noticed more bitching happening especially the woman who is hanging around me more, she doesn't value my boss and wants to be the boss, she says it outright! My boss has verbally toussled mildly with this woman and another woman asserting herself in my presence and I noticed my boss crossing her legs towards me foot under my knee, hands on hips and she as so close I could feel her breath on my neck and she kept looking at me and twitching her leg towards me as if wanting my support. My mind at this point was in my pants i have to admit I had a massive boner.....even though I felt tension between the women it was light really and she didn't let it all escalate.....that is till day 4.....

day 4 - shit what a crazy dramatic day, same normal doses again...my boss wanted me to do a project and she sat really close to me she kept squeezing legs together, crossing legs one to another....and she was smiling a lot more....in fact she kept smiling and catching my eye all day....which is a bit rare! She kept repeating what she was saying to me over and over again....well a bit later I showed her some work and she just let fly at the other women who's been following me around and was in quite a covert bitchy way, the other women didn't like it, my boss was doing usual flirting with me while having go at this other women. So there was bit of atmosphere, later on my boss had another go at this other woman and when i am on own with boss, ny boss starts really bitching to me about this other woman saying she's doing her head in and that she's in charge and this other woman thinks she can be and if she ever trys to boss me about I have to come to her and she'll sort this other woman out. The weird thing was I was sat opposite for half an hour and she had her legs crossed and she rubbed her foot up and down my leg for half an hour! She sometimes does this but usually adjusts herself so her foot isn't touching but today was a full half hour.....more erections lol. Had more smiles and attention off her rest of day......the other woman also started bitching about my boss and saying what a stupid cow she is and then she had a pop at me saying oh you're her favourite doing your secret projects with her but she said it quite bitchy. She was still being all wanting to be with me though.....also I would like to point out that I haven't acted all like SOB sounds I've just been myself quiet and getting on with my work.....and there has been so much drama today! .......

As much as I've kind of enjoyed it.....I'm also thinking of my "goals". I don't want to really go out with anyone at work, also they're all married and wouldn't do that and I once went out with someone at work which turned out to be a disaster and learned pretty quick not to poop where you sleep!.....I kinda just wanted a bit of flirting and women to like me......but this SOB oil is causing drama and don't know if I can keep that up lol. I might go back to evolve where I got hits but not as blatant. SOB seems to give you the great and the crap in equal amounts......amazing hits but also amazing drama.....for me maybe i prefer subtle hits and less drama!.......but still fantastic product!

Originally posted by Bob111 View Post
    I decided to try SOB oil at work and have tested over 4 days.
    1xspray ascend side of neck, 1x cohesion spray other side of neck 1xdrop SOB oil on Adams apple and front of neck.

work- working with 4 women in age range 43-53. I fancy my boss who is 53 and don't really fancy the other 3.

day 1 - working I noticed my boss crossing her legs towards me getting in close and displaying her neck to me, constant wanting me to sit with her and wanting me to back her up all the time. Another woman wanted to help me in another building all day. Both her and my boss had shaky voices when talking to me sometimes but not like scared shaky, like they were feeling something exciting lol. Great day even at supermarket later I felt women looking at me when I wasn't looking at them.

day 2 -this day I performed the rookie mistake of having a good day yesterday and so slathered about 3 to 4 drops of SOB on my neck, hair and clothes along with ascend and cohesion....not s terrible day but didn't really get the same eye contact I usually get with my boss, she kinda was shutting me down more in conversations and others around me seemed ok, the woman who wanted to be around me all day before was becoming bitchy about my boss but still hanging about me.

day 3 - went back to normal doses another pleasant day, my boss was being attentive and she was being quite flirty and the other women have been more listening to what I am saying. I have noticed more bitching happening especially the woman who is hanging around me more, she doesn't value my boss and wants to be the boss, she says it outright! My boss has verbally toussled mildly with this woman and another woman asserting herself in my presence and I noticed my boss crossing her legs towards me foot under my knee, hands on hips and she as so close I could feel her breath on my neck and she kept looking at me and twitching her leg towards me as if wanting my support. My mind at this point was in my pants i have to admit I had a massive boner.....even though I felt tension between the women it was light really and she didn't let it all escalate.....that is till day 4.....

day 4 - shit what a crazy dramatic day, same normal doses again...my boss wanted me to do a project and she sat really close to me she kept squeezing legs together, crossing legs one to another....and she was smiling a lot more....in fact she kept smiling and catching my eye all day....which is a bit rare! She kept repeating what she was saying to me over and over again....well a bit later I showed her some work and she just let fly at the other women who's been following me around and was in quite a covert bitchy way, the other women didn't like it, my boss was doing usual flirting with me while having go at this other women. So there was bit of atmosphere, later on my boss had another go at this other woman and when i am on own with boss, ny boss starts really bitching to me about this other woman saying she's doing her head in and that she's in charge and this other woman thinks she can be and if she ever trys to boss me about I have to come to her and she'll sort this other woman out. The weird thing was I was sat opposite for half an hour and she had her legs crossed and she rubbed her foot up and down my leg for half an hour! She sometimes does this but usually adjusts herself so her foot isn't touching but today was a full half hour.....more erections lol. Had more smiles and attention off her rest of day......the other woman also started bitching about my boss and saying what a stupid cow she is and then she had a pop at me saying oh you're her favourite doing your secret projects with her but she said it quite bitchy. She was still being all wanting to be with me though.....also I would like to point out that I haven't acted all like SOB sounds I've just been myself quiet and getting on with my work.....and there has been so much drama today! .......

As much as I've kind of enjoyed it.....I'm also thinking of my "goals". I don't want to really go out with anyone at work, also they're all married and wouldn't do that and I once went out with someone at work which turned out to be a disaster and learned pretty quick not to poop where you sleep!.....I kinda just wanted a bit of flirting and women to like me......but this SOB oil is causing drama and don't know if I can keep that up lol. I might go back to evolve where I got hits but not as blatant. SOB seems to give you the great and the crap in equal amounts......amazing hits but also amazing drama.....for me maybe i prefer subtle hits and less drama!.......but still fantastic product!
    Nice report. And yeah if your goal isn't to hookup at work then SOB isn't probably the best thing to wear. Have you tried api or ascend?
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Nice report. And yeah if your goal isn't to hookup at work then SOB isn't probably the best thing to wear. Have you tried api or ascend?
      Never tried Api, what is it? I've been wearing ascend with a bit of cohesion for a while as had a little hiatus from sexuals at work and it worked well......but not the SOB sledgehammer when it works....but not wanting to hookup, was nice to see who potentially likes me though but don't went to be a jerk as they're all married and should keep it to dates and when going out, at least I know SOB works for me.????

Comment

Never tried Api, what is it? I've been wearing ascend with a bit of cohesion for a while as had a little hiatus from sexuals at work and it worked well......but not the SOB sledgehammer when it works....but not wanting to hookup, was nice to see who potentially likes me though but don't went to be a jerk as they're all married and should keep it to dates and when going out, at least I know SOB works for me.????
        Api is a alpha product which may suit you for work. It's apparently a remake of the famous a314 mix. Its oil and can be found in the custom section i believe.
        Pheromone XS

Comment

Api is a alpha product which may suit you for work. It's apparently a remake of the famous a314 mix. Its oil and can be found in the custom section i believe.
          Cool, I might get some, I bought a314 oil years ago and remember I loved that product. Thanks mate.

Comment

Cool, I might get some, I bought a314 oil years ago and remember I loved that product. Thanks mate.
            Any time brother
            Pheromone XS

Comment

Kitties will compete.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                Kitties will compete.
                Lol!!
                Pheromone XS

Comment

Stirring the pot is good. You get to see where you are in the pecking order and who is more amenable to do your bidding!

Comment

It can also lead to trouble trust me.
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Great report.

I wouldn't want to have a hookup at work either but in my country it is the norm. Our law and the execution of it is so different than in the west.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                        Great report.

I wouldn't want to have a hookup at work either but in my country it is the norm. Our law and the execution of it is so different than in the west.
                        Nice. Here in the us its different most girls are discrete imo but if you do it enough you will always find trouble
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Cohesion and Bliss for work dude. Fuck drama.

Comment

Heard bliss makes people lazy may not be best for work
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

I think wearing Bliss in work environment, coworkers or subordinates don't take you seriously.

Comment

I've been using Bliss at work regularly lately. Last time I tried it there it did seem unmotivating. A little too chill. But I haven't had issues with it this time around. Different co-workers last time. Now I work with this mousy girl who is kinda high strung and spastic. It chills her out nicely. I haven't experienced any loss of status.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                                  I think wearing Bliss in work environment, coworkers or subordinates don't take you seriously.
                                  Have you tried yet?
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post
                                    Cohesion and Bliss for work dude. Fuck drama.
                                    I hear you....the drama is just too much. Think going to go back to my ascend+cohesion mix next week.

I continued with SOB till end of week was definitely good but the work atmosphere between the women was quite strained. My boss was acting very much like she wanted me there with her all the time and had some great conversations about personal stuff....but you know it made me realise I should be doing this out of work more often. Got a few nights out planned so going to text SOB on the pub scene.

spending so much time at work in life i've realised you just don't need all that shit, its bad enough as it is. Trying to alter my way of thinking to get in my head it's just where I go to earn my money and not to keep playing on crazy crushes at work. Do all that outside work.

ascend has Already given me so much at work with respect and cohesion has made me appear more amenable so think will stick with that.????

Comment

Have you tried yet?
                                      I only used it once. My test environment will differ a lot from other users who work in office though as I run my own restaurant. I greet customers regularly but still have to see what Bliss does.

Comment

That's a situation it may actually thrive in. Makes them happy to be there
                                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X