Values: Be Honest

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

SOB oil at work review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Originally posted by Bob111 View Post
    I decided to try SOB oil at work and have tested over 4 days.
    1xspray ascend side of neck, 1x cohesion spray other side of neck 1xdrop SOB oil on Adams apple and front of neck.

    work- working with 4 women in age range 43-53. I fancy my boss who is 53 and don't really fancy the other 3.

    day 1 - working I noticed my boss crossing her legs towards me getting in close and displaying her neck to me, constant wanting me to sit with her and wanting me to back her up all the time. Another woman wanted to help me in another building all day. Both her and my boss had shaky voices when talking to me sometimes but not like scared shaky, like they were feeling something exciting lol. Great day even at supermarket later I felt women looking at me when I wasn't looking at them.

    day 2 -this day I performed the rookie mistake of having a good day yesterday and so slathered about 3 to 4 drops of SOB on my neck, hair and clothes along with ascend and cohesion....not s terrible day but didn't really get the same eye contact I usually get with my boss, she kinda was shutting me down more in conversations and others around me seemed ok, the woman who wanted to be around me all day before was becoming bitchy about my boss but still hanging about me.

    day 3 - went back to normal doses another pleasant day, my boss was being attentive and she was being quite flirty and the other women have been more listening to what I am saying. I have noticed more bitching happening especially the woman who is hanging around me more, she doesn't value my boss and wants to be the boss, she says it outright! My boss has verbally toussled mildly with this woman and another woman asserting herself in my presence and I noticed my boss crossing her legs towards me foot under my knee, hands on hips and she as so close I could feel her breath on my neck and she kept looking at me and twitching her leg towards me as if wanting my support. My mind at this point was in my pants i have to admit I had a massive boner.....even though I felt tension between the women it was light really and she didn't let it all escalate.....that is till day 4.....

    day 4 - shit what a crazy dramatic day, same normal doses again...my boss wanted me to do a project and she sat really close to me she kept squeezing legs together, crossing legs one to another....and she was smiling a lot more....in fact she kept smiling and catching my eye all day....which is a bit rare! She kept repeating what she was saying to me over and over again....well a bit later I showed her some work and she just let fly at the other women who's been following me around and was in quite a covert bitchy way, the other women didn't like it, my boss was doing usual flirting with me while having go at this other women. So there was bit of atmosphere, later on my boss had another go at this other woman and when i am on own with boss, ny boss starts really bitching to me about this other woman saying she's doing her head in and that she's in charge and this other woman thinks she can be and if she ever trys to boss me about I have to come to her and she'll sort this other woman out. The weird thing was I was sat opposite for half an hour and she had her legs crossed and she rubbed her foot up and down my leg for half an hour! She sometimes does this but usually adjusts herself so her foot isn't touching but today was a full half hour.....more erections lol. Had more smiles and attention off her rest of day......the other woman also started bitching about my boss and saying what a stupid cow she is and then she had a pop at me saying oh you're her favourite doing your secret projects with her but she said it quite bitchy. She was still being all wanting to be with me though.....also I would like to point out that I haven't acted all like SOB sounds I've just been myself quiet and getting on with my work.....and there has been so much drama today! .......

    As much as I've kind of enjoyed it.....I'm also thinking of my "goals". I don't want to really go out with anyone at work, also they're all married and wouldn't do that and I once went out with someone at work which turned out to be a disaster and learned pretty quick not to poop where you sleep!.....I kinda just wanted a bit of flirting and women to like me......but this SOB oil is causing drama and don't know if I can keep that up lol. I might go back to evolve where I got hits but not as blatant. SOB seems to give you the great and the crap in equal amounts......amazing hits but also amazing drama.....for me maybe i prefer subtle hits and less drama!.......but still fantastic product!
    Great review! I just ordered the SOB earlier today , so it's nice to read this. I was wondering if you've tried the SOB just by itself at work?

    Comment


    • #22
      Originally posted by Primross View Post
      That's a situation it may actually thrive in. Makes them happy to be there
      Too much steam affecting diffusion I think. It's a hotpot restaurant. I can't even smell my own perfume after.

      Comment


      • #23
        Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

        Too much steam affecting diffusion I think. It's a hotpot restaurant. I can't even smell my own perfume after.
        Ah ok never mind then
        Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, SOB, Bliss, XSP96
        Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose
        Pheromone Treasures Oil: Latina, Swoon
        Androtics: Oil: A314


        Comment


        • #24
          Very nice report !

          Comment


          • #25
            Anyone else tried sob oil? I love the spray but wanted to see if the oil is better? Thoughts
            Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, SOB, Bliss, XSP96
            Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose
            Pheromone Treasures Oil: Latina, Swoon
            Androtics: Oil: A314


            Comment


            • #26
              Nice detailed report. I would advise you to be careful in the workplace though. I really hate to be a buzz kill, but i feel if i dont mention it, it would be a bigger disservice to you though. Your report is not SOB report, but a report of Ascend+Cohesion+SOB.

              Please, test SOB alone at varying doses consistently for weeks,or months. Only then will you get a grip and fully understand its powers and weakness. I would suggest you do that with the Ascend and Cohesion too. Combos rarely gave a full picture of the products individual effects. Comboing here and there without fully testing a product individually first thoroughly, will only confuse you, and you will never master the products and its effects.
              I like you testing SOB at work though.

              Comment


              • #27
                This was a thread i bumped just because I'm tempted to get the sob oil but want to know its performance first
                Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, SOB, Bliss, XSP96
                Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose
                Pheromone Treasures Oil: Latina, Swoon
                Androtics: Oil: A314


                Comment


                • #28
                  Why do i constantly forget to check the OPs date of the thread, second time i did this. Sorry.

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    It's ok it's easy to do man
                    Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, SOB, Bliss, XSP96
                    Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose
                    Pheromone Treasures Oil: Latina, Swoon
                    Androtics: Oil: A314


                    Comment


                    • #30
                      FYI please see the link I've linked in this post. Any questions, please shoot me a message, not here.

                      thanks amigos
                      Good day everyone :), With the new discount program, we're seeing plenty of activity on the forum, which is great! However, some members have become a bit too

                      Comment


                      • #31
                        Not sure the context of this as I had a genuine question about a specific product I am considering purchasing and didn't want to make an entirely new thread I thought as it was just one time it would be acceptable. But ok 👍
                        Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, SOB, Bliss, XSP96
                        Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose
                        Pheromone Treasures Oil: Latina, Swoon
                        Androtics: Oil: A314


                        Comment


                        • #32
                          Originally posted by Primross View Post
                          Anyone else tried sob oil? I love the spray but wanted to see if the oil is better? Thoughts
                          I had a bottle of sob oil. Didn’t do too much for me but many others rave about it so....that’s just how it goes.
                          Ammo:
                          PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                          LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                          PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                          AD: Glace
                          Lovescent: NNPA
                          Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

                          Comment


                          • #33
                            Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post

                            I had a bottle of sob oil. Didn’t do too much for me but many others rave about it so....that’s just how it goes.
                            Ho did it compare to the spray?
                            Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, SOB, Bliss, XSP96
                            Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose
                            Pheromone Treasures Oil: Latina, Swoon
                            Androtics: Oil: A314


                            Comment


                            • #34
                              Originally posted by Primross View Post

                              Ho did it compare to the spray?
                              Never tried the spray sorry
                              Ammo:
                              PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                              LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                              PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                              AD: Glace
                              Lovescent: NNPA
                              Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

                              Comment


                              • #35
                                Hmm but the oil diddnt work for you so I'll see if anyone else chimes in
                                Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, SOB, Bliss, XSP96
                                Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose
                                Pheromone Treasures Oil: Latina, Swoon
                                Androtics: Oil: A314


                                Comment


                                • #36
                                  Lol sorry, I'm terrible at this, I write a report then I go out living life and then read everybody's replies weeks later..

                                  In reply, I have tried sob oil o it's own quite a few times and all I can say is I think I have seen the polarising effect.

                                  for instance In the same week I went to the same supermarket with total 2 drops SOB , one on either side of neck. One day I had random strangers women smiling at me in a weird flirty way, and women almost pushing up against me when I was looking at things and could feel women looking at my slyly even when they had partners. Conversely on another day it was like women in general were a bit off with me and not responding positively, it wasn't an OD or anything like that as I really scrub app points and it was 3 days between with no mones on.

                                  using SOB solo at work had similar effects unsurprisingly. Going from times when you can tell a woman is aroused and engaged with you to other days of they'd rather not engage with you.

                                  Don't wear at work anymore, though would be tempted on days I know I'm going to be within close quarters with a woman I fancy if I'm feeling that way out.

                                  having said all that SOB oil solo is actually a fave of mine but it's a rare pleasure, it's hit like a sledgehammer when in a pub/bar slightly drunk girls situation, when it has been good it's been GREAT but I still prefer an evolve combo mix when I go out as it has a nicer slower effect so I don't have to escalate quickly, I find SOB screams I want sex now and a woman responding to that signal wants you to escalate quickly.

                                  so after all my garbling on is SOB oil solo great, yes it is. I was surprised by thus product as I am not congruent with the sig at all. I'm quiet and shy but iactually on pub/bar scene I've found it draws women to engage with me, having said that it's been the loud mouthy types if that's your thing lol. Its like there is some mystery and intrigue about me. I don't act sexual and just act relaxed and it seems to make them want to engage more.

                                  Comment


                                  • #37
                                    Originally posted by Bob111 View Post
                                    Lol sorry, I'm terrible at this, I write a report then I go out living life and then read everybody's replies weeks later..

                                    In reply, I have tried sob oil o it's own quite a few times and all I can say is I think I have seen the polarising effect.

                                    for instance In the same week I went to the same supermarket with total 2 drops SOB , one on either side of neck. One day I had random strangers women smiling at me in a weird flirty way, and women almost pushing up against me when I was looking at things and could feel women looking at my slyly even when they had partners. Conversely on another day it was like women in general were a bit off with me and not responding positively, it wasn't an OD or anything like that as I really scrub app points and it was 3 days between with no mones on.

                                    using SOB solo at work had similar effects unsurprisingly. Going from times when you can tell a woman is aroused and engaged with you to other days of they'd rather not engage with you.

                                    Don't wear at work anymore, though would be tempted on days I know I'm going to be within close quarters with a woman I fancy if I'm feeling that way out.

                                    having said all that SOB oil solo is actually a fave of mine but it's a rare pleasure, it's hit like a sledgehammer when in a pub/bar slightly drunk girls situation, when it has been good it's been GREAT but I still prefer an evolve combo mix when I go out as it has a nicer slower effect so I don't have to escalate quickly, I find SOB screams I want sex now and a woman responding to that signal wants you to escalate quickly.

                                    so after all my garbling on is SOB oil solo great, yes it is. I was surprised by thus product as I am not congruent with the sig at all. I'm quiet and shy but iactually on pub/bar scene I've found it draws women to engage with me, having said that it's been the loud mouthy types if that's your thing lol. Its like there is some mystery and intrigue about me. I don't act sexual and just act relaxed and it seems to make them want to engage more.
                                    Thanks for the detailed report this is great when you say it polarised women at work for example do you mean the same chicks liked it then went to.disliking it. Or was it some women liked it and other women did not?
                                    Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, SOB, Bliss, XSP96
                                    Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose
                                    Pheromone Treasures Oil: Latina, Swoon
                                    Androtics: Oil: A314


                                    Comment


                                    • #38
                                      Originally posted by Primross View Post

                                      Thanks for the detailed report this is great when you say it polarised women at work for example do you mean the same chicks liked it then went to.disliking it. Or was it some women liked it and other women did not?
                                      It definitely polarised by the same women liking and then disliking but with varying degrees. I found the reactions quite extreme compared to other mones I use. For instance one woman was using very open body language and she was squirming in the private parts when interacting one day to total cold front another day like I was trying something on her even though I wasn't. It also caused a bit of fallout with the women where they competed to talk but wasn't pleasant for the atmosphere at work. It definitely ruffles feathers, whereas i find most mones act quite subtley.

                                      I have found sob best on strangers. Attention grabber and opens women up for smiling and flirting. It has worked equally as good as it has bad for me......but the bad has never been as bad as what you get told can happen. With all mones worst I've had is I get ignored or I can sense tension/irritability or slight negative reactions.

                                      Comment


                                      • #39
                                        Originally posted by Primross View Post
                                        Hmm but the oil diddnt work for you so I'll see if anyone else chimes in
                                        FWIW i've never used the spray but the oil definitely works for me =]

                                        It's not my go to, but when it works it works. When it turns girls off, I definitely know it XD

                                        Comment


                                        • #40
                                          Originally posted by Bob111 View Post

                                          It definitely polarised by the same women liking and then disliking but with varying degrees. I found the reactions quite extreme compared to other mones I use. For instance one woman was using very open body language and she was squirming in the private parts when interacting one day to total cold front another day like I was trying something on her even though I wasn't. It also caused a bit of fallout with the women where they competed to talk but wasn't pleasant for the atmosphere at work. It definitely ruffles feathers, whereas i find most mones act quite subtley.

                                          I have found sob best on strangers. Attention grabber and opens women up for smiling and flirting. It has worked equally as good as it has bad for me......but the bad has never been as bad as what you get told can happen. With all mones worst I've had is I get ignored or I can sense tension/irritability or slight negative reactions.
                                          nice do you think its fast hitting enough to use at bars? or would the spray be better?
                                          Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion, API, Evolve, Domination, Desire Me Spray: Xist, Evolve, SOB, Bliss, XSP96
                                          Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose
                                          Pheromone Treasures Oil: Latina, Swoon
                                          Androtics: Oil: A314


                                          Comment

                                          Ad down

                                          Collapse

                                          Working...
                                          X