yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

SOB oil at work review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post

FWIW i've never used the spray but the oil definitely works for me =]

It's not my go to, but when it works it works. When it turns girls off, I definitely know it XD
    yea i saw the SOB review you did on youtube after i requested. what scenarios does it work for you best in?
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

yea i saw the SOB review you did on youtube after i requested. what scenarios does it work for you best in?
      My experience doesn't add anything new to the question. I found it worked best at night clubs - I went to see wolfgang gartner in august or so, and it was dope. The SOB had girls eyeing me from everywhere, even danced with a group of them.

It also had worked in night time situations too, that weren't night clubs or a party atmosphere, but Saturday Night "it's my time to relax cuz it's the weekend" or whatever. I had a "lesbian" girl open me and really engaged in in depth conversation. She turned out to be a genuinely cool girl. Our relationship later blossomed to become pretty awesome friendship wise. But I only wore SOB once or twice to see her after that first night. We never got intimate.

I've worn SOB to work a couple times and it just doesn't vibe too well with the direction I'm trying to take the company. I oversee an entire team of women lol I want cameraderie not discord. XD

I don't really do much socially at the moment so I don't have much reason to use SOB lately.

Comment

Okay so i saw your review before i made my most recent purchase and you are the sole reason why i went with sob oil and ascend spray instead of domination and sob spray. (I actually wanted both domination and sob oil but couldn't afford both) hope i get similar results. Oh and btw female coworkers wanted ro hang around you all day and help you do ridiculous things that you could obviously do on your own is sob doing its job. Had that happen to me when i was wearing sob before

Comment

Okay so you inspired me to try sob and ascend together. And i got to tell you, the interactions im having are excatly what i expected to get from bad wolf back when it first came out. The only thing i can say negatively about this combo is that the cops smell can be overbearing at times. Ive had one person in particular com plain about my body spray. I spray so much to drown out the smell of cops but never really covers it. The cops are ao strong that it alters the smell of my bod body spray

One mord thing, this shit lasts. I have a job where iwherat alot and leaves me in dire need of a shower after my shift. Ive had a few interactions that suggest rhat my pheros are still hitting strong after my shift. Ive mentioned this before a few years ago with other pxs sprays ive used before back when I was sign spinning

Comment

SOB (spray) is on my cart for the next purchase! Thanks for the great reviews, and I wouldn't dare enough to wear SOB in work environment lol
            PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
            PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
            APEX: Manimal 2
            * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post
              SOB (spray) is on my cart for the next purchase! Thanks for the great reviews, and I wouldn't dare enough to wear SOB in work environment lol
              Why not.

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post

Why not.
                At least for now, I shall see what kind of job I will get after college first, and learn how SOB works from the sample from recent purchase
                PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                APEX: Manimal 2
                * sample bottle

Comment

I took SOB into a semi professional environment during the day, morning actually. A lot of us had a little too much fun. I can see it fitting in once in a while

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post

My experience doesn't add anything new to the question. I found it worked best at night clubs - I went to see wolfgang gartner in august or so, and it was dope. The SOB had girls eyeing me from everywhere, even danced with a group of them.

It also had worked in night time situations too, that weren't night clubs or a party atmosphere, but Saturday Night "it's my time to relax cuz it's the weekend" or whatever. I had a "lesbian" girl open me and really engaged in in depth conversation. She turned out to be a genuinely cool girl. Our relationship later blossomed to become pretty awesome friendship wise. But I only wore SOB once or twice to see her after that first night. We never got intimate.

I've worn SOB to work a couple times and it just doesn't vibe too well with the direction I'm trying to take the company. I oversee an entire team of women lol I want cameraderie not discord. XD

I don't really do much socially at the moment so I don't have much reason to use SOB lately.
                    ASCEND or API could be more your thing.

Comment

Hmm, well people wear ACE combo to work. SOB would be like Evolve with the Ascend cops. Maybe Ascend minus cops, Cohesion, SOB?
                      XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Careful with SOB. It works well when the time is right. But when used prematurely I've noticed it an tend to scare someone off.

Comment

SOB on me tends to be intimidating at work, i second ACE

Comment

Perhaps you should try Dominant Ascend if you want something really dominant but still appropriate for work.
                            Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                            Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                            A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

Comment

Ascend
                                  Androtics Direct: A314 v18 batch 2, Ammo, CTTM v2, IH, IO, IS, MX203, MX297, MX330, P74, P79, P83, TAA, TUTH
                                  Liquid Alchemy Labs: DP (sample), Primitive (sample) AV, Wolf, Nude (sample), NA (sample), Max-T-150
                                  LPMP: TLG
                                  Love Scent: NPA, SOE
                                  Alpha Dream: LIIK v1 & v2
                                  PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend oil, Ascend oil -cops, ACE spray pack,
                                  Apex: Core (Fury), Chamber 36, Manimal 2

Comment

Dominant Ascend is only in 10 ml spray. Domination is available in oil.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X