yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Top pherimones for African Americans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top pherimones for African Americans

Any suggestions to attract beautiful African American girls?. I see this isn't talked about too much
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

I think Xist might do it for you!

Comment

Originally posted by mocha View Post
      I think Xist might do it for you!
      Think so? I have been using as a daily wear but not much noted
      Pheromone XS

Comment

Lol I giggled when reading this title ???? I wonder how many of us (African American) women use Pheromones I don't see too many in the community... I've seen a handful, I know they're out here somewhere ????. I'm interested to know too ????
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          Well the names are not real and neither are the pics on here so it is hard to tell really

• Vicki Lee
          Vicki Lee commented
          Editing a comment
          KateD I can usually tell if they type in AAVE (AfAM English vernacular), and if they respond appropriately then I usually assume their Melaninated

• Vicki Lee
          Vicki Lee commented
          Editing a comment

My question is what attracts African Americans I heard it's high none but wanted an expert opinion
        Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
          My question is what attracts African Americans I heard it's high none but wanted an expert opinion
          Maybe Scottie2Hottie knows. I understand your question. Just inserting my two cents bumping the thread lol.
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
            Maybe Scottie2Hottie knows. I understand your question. Just inserting my two cents bumping the thread lol.
            Thanks for the bump Vikki ????
            Pheromone XS

Comment

Based from reports on PheroTruth , M512 from HAX

Comment

Originally posted by P_lani View Post
                Just checked it out. Looks interesting as I live in the tropics.

Comment

Originally posted by P_lani View Post
                  Nice i will check it out
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

AA men responds very well to status blends, so perhaps the same goes for AA women?
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                      AA men responds very well to status blends, so perhaps the same goes for AA women?
                      Yes i have heard that too so i will keep that in mind thanks!
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Yes i have heard that too so i will keep that in mind thanks!
                        Please do.
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Please do.
                          You got it girl
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

There is one young girl (21-22) who is always mean mugging and tryna be hardcore and shit. I found that xs193 softens her up and makes flirty and kittenish. Most of the other AA women seem mostly unaffected except the nervous fumbler. Oh and the one who doesn't talk much. She was chatty and smiley, batting her eyes.

To be honest I haven't cracked the code on this one. The strongest hit I ever got was from a putative mix. I got lordosis and a phone number.

Comment

• Scottie2Hottie
                              Scottie2Hottie commented
                              Editing a comment
                              What do you mean?

• KateD
                              KateD commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Cuz I found that the dark skinned ladies here are not affected as much as the other races by mones. I assumed I missed some signs

• Scottie2Hottie
                              Scottie2Hottie commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I think that for the most part you're right.

Now that you brought it up. I see threads asking about Asians and other races I guess but never African Amercian women. Are you interested in african american women, do you work with them or are you just looking to cover all areas

An african amercian woman is just a dark skinned woman who was born in America. How do pheromones affect the dark skinned woman. What are the self effects and what are the effects if someone else is wearing the pheromones.

I had some of my friends try pheromones and there wasn't much self effects. The products I believe affected them the most were the social ones. I have this young lady helping me out with the baby and around the house. She is dark skinned. I am going to start wearing mones to see how it affects her and I will hit you up with the results. Of course, you want to know how she would react if a man wore mones around her.

I may have to brain storm and see how I can get this done.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                              Now that you brought it up. I see threads asking about Asians and other races I guess but never African Amercian women. Are you interested in african american women, do you work with them or are you just looking to cover all areas

An african amercian woman is just a dark skinned woman who was born in America. How do pheromones affect the dark skinned woman. What are the self effects and what are the effects if someone else is wearing the pheromones.

I had some of my friends try pheromones and there wasn't much self effects. The products I believe affected them the most were the social ones. I have this young lady helping me out with the baby and around the house. She is dark skinned. I am going to start wearing mones to see how it affects her and I will hit you up with the results. Of course, you want to know how she would react if a man wore mones around her.

I may have to brain storm and see how I can get this done.
                              Exactly late I do find AA very beautiful and would like to maximize my results ????
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                                There is one young girl (21-22) who is always mean mugging and tryna be hardcore and shit. I found that xs193 softens her up and makes flirty and kittenish. Most of the other AA women seem mostly unaffected except the nervous fumbler. Oh and the one who doesn't talk much. She was chatty and smiley, batting her eyes.

To be honest I haven't cracked the code on this one. The strongest hit I ever got was from a putative mix. I got lordosis and a phone number.

What other products and combos would you recommend to attract women in their 20's?

Comment

*cringe*

I feel bad giving up the special sauce on my own race, here is the thing. African American women are pretty sexual already. You actually want to focus on comfort and authority. I've had my best results with Evolve, Cohesion and Love Boat. Putting it nicely they aren't at all submissive so go with comfort and social. I'd like to think I am attractive, but African American women always gave me the burn. Interestingly enough it was as if they would talk themselves out of a relationship. They would approach, act annoying and aggressive, clearly digging for details, then be very turned off. Like someone that went in the fridge and found an empty carton. Wearing Cohesion they become somewhat child like and they act like they are in awe.

There is some cultural psychology too. Growing up feeling oppressed judged and attacked, having to quadruple check that the guy you are with is doing his fair share. To meet a guy and instantly feel safe around him is pretty amazing.

Comment

Nice insights i like this as i love African descendent women i fond them beautiful
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X